Second preliminary hearing held for Rogers County Grand Jury founder

There are 13 comments on the Claremore Daily Progress story from Mar 13, 2009, titled Second preliminary hearing held for Rogers County Grand Jury founder. In it, Claremore Daily Progress reports that:

David Starkey is led out of a Rogers County courtroom in handcuffs after spending the night in jail during his second preliminary hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Claremore Daily Progress.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Caring father.”

Since: Feb 08

http://hallcase.bravehost.com

#125 Sep 23, 2009
XXXX wrote:
You are a psychopathic liar who causes a wide path of destruction everywhere you go. Nothing you say is true. You twist and warp everything to sue people, ruin them, and get money.
Name one time I sued anyone and gotr money. I did filea suit against some conected in the JD case, but withdrew taht case. We are now suing only the ones who actually have any money. The suit is not based on my word, but on a judicial order. If the order was in error, why was it not appealed? The district attorney, biomom's attorney and children's attorney never filed an appeal. Why? Truth is, the judical order was truth.

You hide behind an XXXX. Come on out and tell everyone who you are. If you are telling the truth and I sue, the truth will prevail. The truth is, you are afraid to show yourself because you are the psychopathic liar. You offer no evidence, only hearsay. All you know is hearsay. Lets stick to the facts and leave the psychopathic delusions of a seriously mentally ill person to professionals.

“Caring father.”

Since: Feb 08

http://hallcase.bravehost.com

#126 Sep 23, 2009
XXXX wrote:
You are a psychopathic liar who causes a wide path of destruction everywhere you go. Nothing you say is true. You twist and warp everything to sue people, ruin them, and get money.
Statute of limitatiosn on libel is one year from the last act of libel. Thus I have one year from yesterday to request a judge to order Topix to reveal your IP address and gain your identity. In Ft Worth a judge already ordered Topix to reveal names of cyber bullies. Perhaps you should seek the advice of an attorney and stop being a cyber bully.
XXXX

Keller, TX

#127 Sep 23, 2009
I am not bullying anyone. I am no threat to anyone. The truth is not libel/slander. I simply want people to know that everything you say is a lie. You twist things and lie. You destroy people's lives and have for many, many years, now.

Crystal Hall deserves to raise her children. She is a loving, healthy, working mother whose children have been wrongly stolen from her.

And you've just proven my point......you've just threatened to go to court to get a court order forcing Topix to reveal my identity. Then you'll go after me in court. That's what I've already said. You sue everyone. It's what you do. You get people into court, spin your web of lies, and make them incur legal fees to defend themselves causing financial and emotional trauma in their lives. It's what you do. Thank you for so completely proving my point.
W Moore

Tulsa, OK

#128 Sep 24, 2009
You're still confused, let's try the remedial course.
Mr. Hall provides facts and documentation to back up his statements, this indicates he is being truthful and cannot be sued for the things he has said.
You on the other hand have not provided any facts or details to back your claims while hiding your identity. This indicates you cannot back up your claims and you know them to be false so you have cause to hide. I guess nobody taught you that's it's important to not make false statements regarding other persons or you might be sued,(and deserve it)I know you don't like it but that's the way it is.
noname2u

United States

#129 Sep 29, 2009
Inrogerscounty wrote:
you can be charged with anything...all it takes is a report from rcso...no investigation necessary and most cases not done or done very poorly....to get into your pocket and the rest of your life..innocent or guilty. if you have not been a victim here...i have..and believe it or not..they lied..maliciously...then you don't know nothing about it here.
this is absolutely the trueth: until people realize that the rcso and the da do what they want reguardless if its constitutional or not they are going to go after people that are not guilty and make their lives miserable but they forget about the true crimanals and turn their backs on them....

“Caring father.”

Since: Feb 08

http://hallcase.bravehost.com

#130 Sep 29, 2009
New court order in Starkey's case.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/ocisweb/GetC...

911 calls thrown out.
The cops can not testify to hearsay.
Sanbrano not happy.
Judge Haney denied all ex-wives testimony.
Judge Haney denied most of Sanbrano's requests!

The alleged victim has filed a bar complaint against ADA Jenny Sanbrano!
XXXX

Keller, TX

#133 Oct 22, 2009
For a so-called "Christian Man", it sure makes you happy to drag respectable people throught the mud. Most of the things on here that you post about are none of your business and yet you try your best to ruin people.

Why don't you get a life? Leave people alone? No one deserves a fate like you. You're evil and mean.

You make me want to vomit.
XXXX

Keller, TX

#134 Oct 22, 2009
W Moore wrote:
You're still confused, let's try the remedial course.
Mr. Hall provides facts and documentation to back up his statements, this indicates he is being truthful and cannot be sued for the things he has said.
You on the other hand have not provided any facts or details to back your claims while hiding your identity. This indicates you cannot back up your claims and you know them to be false so you have cause to hide. I guess nobody taught you that's it's important to not make false statements regarding other persons or you might be sued,(and deserve it)I know you don't like it but that's the way it is.
YOU make James Hall mad at YOU and see what happens. You'll fight him for the rest of your life. He'll make your life miserable.
Ask anyone who has ever had to deal with him.

“Caring father.”

Since: Feb 08

http://hallcase.bravehost.com

#135 Oct 22, 2009
XXXX wrote:
For a so-called "Christian Man", it sure makes you happy to drag respectable people throught the mud. Most of the things on here that you post about are none of your business and yet you try your best to ruin people.
Why don't you get a life? Leave people alone? No one deserves a fate like you. You're evil and mean.
You make me want to vomit.
Scriptures says a dog will return to its vomit.....hope you enjoy it!

“Caring father.”

Since: Feb 08

http://hallcase.bravehost.com

#136 Oct 22, 2009
XXXX wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU make James Hall mad at YOU and see what happens. You'll fight him for the rest of your life. He'll make your life miserable.
Ask anyone who has ever had to deal with him.
A few people commit child abuse, felony child abuse and endangerment and when exposed all they can due is shoot the messenger. Advocates of Safenet (Grabow, Vickie among many) physically abused my children. Their biological mother abused my children. Their foster parents abused my children. What is wrong with exposing this TRUTH? XXXX is not happy that the Truth continues to be exposed and their lies come to not!
Life under a palm tree

Crest Hill, IL

#137 May 20, 2013
Wayne stinnet is a bitch... He lies and sends innocent people to jail.. Claremore .. Rogers county is corupt .. They all give law inforcment a bad name... One day he will go to prison and get raped.. If not he will answer to god.. Soon I hope .. And not later
Yoo Hoo

Chouteau, OK

#138 Aug 10, 2013
Where did everybody go?
Yoo Hoo

Chouteau, OK

#139 Aug 29, 2013
How is the old system working? Any change? Are they still bum rapping people? Well, besides Wayne Stinnet. Where is Starkey? Are they still putting people back in jail if somebody bonds them out and they dont hire some crooked attorney? This used to be a really interesting board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 21 min Aspirin Between M... 226
News Top NY lawmaker's arrest sends session, Senate ... 1 hr Synque 4
News Top NY lawmaker's arrest sends session, Senate ... 2 hr lawyers gone wild 1
News Reforming Baltimore police will be expensive, c... 3 hr Fear ISIS 4
News Child abuse, neglect allegations investigated a... 4 hr related in jc 12
News Vacaville to pay $1.3 million over fatal police... 4 hr Mary 24
News Texas Pastors Compare Gay Marriage To Bestialit... 7 hr Quest 6
More from around the web