15-Year-Old Girls Are Not - Women'

15-Year-Old Girls Are Not - Women'

There are 2 comments on the The Intelligencer story from May 15, 2013, titled 15-Year-Old Girls Are Not - Women'. In it, The Intelligencer reports that:

Political correctness has sunk into absurdity in a situation involving access to the so-called "Plan B" birth control drug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Intelligencer.

Cameron

Coquitlam, Canada

#1 May 20, 2013
I think birth control contraceptives has its associated side effects, usually nausea, dizziness, change of appetite, vomiting and more. These side effects depends on body reaction since not of all users felt and experience the same side effects. Some would say, "that kind of contraceptive is perfect for me", some would say, "I don't feel comfortable". I had also read some information about nuvaring birth control that is advisable for those women who forgot to take pills everyday but there are still complains due to side effects. You can also read more information at http://www.mirenalawsuit.us/mirena-iud-carrie... .
Nancy

Brooklyn, NY

#2 May 24, 2013
This debate has really gone too long and too far. The difference in opinions regarding young girls using contraceptives divided the population into two groups. For most conservative parents this is a question in morals but practical parents believe in keeping their children free from pregnancy. I'm not sure if this could help but this http://www.nuvaring-lawsuit.com/third-generat... is one of the articles I've read online that talks about contraception.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arkansas sheriff puts clowns on notice; won't t... 20 min Anecdote 8
News Boulder's notorious JonBenet Ramsey case sees T... 59 min NSA 13
News CBS' "The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey" Premieres O... 2 hr Right 915
News Trump, Clinton and that murder at Millennium Park 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Hillary defense seeks documentation on errors i... 4 hr just some good ol... 70
News Study finds 20M would lose health coverage unde... 6 hr Le Jimbo 121
News Poll: Mainers want legal pot, higher minimum wage 7 hr longtail 1
More from around the web