Doctors in Jacksonville pill mill tri...

Doctors in Jacksonville pill mill trial called drug dealers by prosecution

There are 3 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Doctors in Jacksonville pill mill trial called drug dealers by prosecution. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

That was how the U.S. Attorney's Office classified five men who went on trial Monday in Jacksonville as part of a multimillion-dollar pill mill operation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Mar 26, 2013
I would bet any amount of money that these doctors are just the latest victims of dea thugs and vindictive win at any cost federal prosecutors.
Kathy

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Ask Davie Boy he would know!!!!
AdskiDeAnus

Germany

#3 Apr 28, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Insights From Comey's Memoir: Ex-FBI Chief Bl... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 11
News Mitt Romney Fails to Bypass Utah Primary for U.... 13 min mr gleeble 3
News Catawba DA finds Sheriff candidate Jason Reid n... (Oct '17) 1 hr MeJustMe 16
News Appetite for opioids never sates despite busts 1 hr MaryAnne 9
News Citizens have a right 3 hr operationkilltrumpet 2
News Neil Gorsuch sides with liberals to tip decisio... 4 hr flyin hawaiian 33
News Pressure is on Vigo County; plaintiffs attorney... (Oct '17) 6 hr CompU Tech 21