Obama will discuss guns on North Side

Feb 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

President Barack Obama pauses as the press leaves the room as he meets with representatives from Major Cities Chiefs Association and Major County Sheriffs Association in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, Monday, Jan.

Comments
21 - 40 of 47 Comments Last updated Feb 4, 2013
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I feel like i live in nazi germany in 1937. The government is being evil as hell yet nobody seems to give a rats ass. I also feel like galileo. Because galileo told the truth yet was deemed crazy and it turns out he was right all along.
Maxamillion

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Will Obama be talking to all those on the North side who own guns?

Like everyone who looks like him and could be his son?
Philo Beddoe

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Maxamillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually even when the economy is going very strong, like during the Bush years, North Minneapolis has HIGH CRIME rates.
The "people" commiting the crime has NO DESIRE to work. They were born and raised to kill or be killed. Their logic is that they have no desire to grow old and sit in a nursing home waiting to die. Some truth to what they say.
I trust Obama will have adaquate sober Secret Service staff to protect his arse on the North Side. Government should give away $100 bills in Crooklyn Dark while Obama is in North Minneapolis to draw the criminals away from Obama.
Which Bush years? The economy turned down after September 2001 and while we were not officially in a recession, the economy certainly was not going great for north Minneapolis. North Minneapolis is down so far they couldn't even keep the McDonald's on Broadway profitable.
Maxamillion

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Philo Beddoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Bush years? The economy turned down after September 2001 and while we were not officially in a recession, the economy certainly was not going great for north Minneapolis. North Minneapolis is down so far they couldn't even keep the McDonald's on Broadway profitable.
Before 911, North has never been a civil place.

But Saint Paul can't keep Macy's running without infusion of Government $$$.
Philo Beddoe

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Maxamillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Before 911, North has never been a civil place.
But Saint Paul can't keep Macy's running without infusion of Government $$$.

I used to work in downtown St. Paul. The economy had little to do with Macy's closing. It's all about the shift in shopping. There is no reason to be in that part of St. Paul after 6pm. Shopping habits shifted away from downtown St. Paul many years ago, as in decades.
alan

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Blern wrote:
The government is preparing for civil war and is getting the police and military on board with tactics. Disarming the public will save many lives when society collapses.
just for the hell of it type in your computer (why are the feds buying up all the ammo.)start from there?
Maxamillion

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Philo Beddoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to work in downtown St. Paul. The economy had little to do with Macy's closing. It's all about the shift in shopping. There is no reason to be in that part of St. Paul after 6pm. Shopping habits shifted away from downtown St. Paul many years ago, as in decades.
And city Government bribed Macy's with $9,000,000 to stay open through 2012.

Again like North Minneapolis Saint Paul is a ghost town.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Back in 2001, the store was called Dayton's and it received a $6.3 million loan from the city of St. Paul that which required the store to remain in continuous operation for the next decade. The loan will be forgiven at the end of 2012.

No point in being honest, right ??
Philo Beddoe

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Back in 2001, the store was called Dayton's and it received a $6.3 million loan from the city of St. Paul that which required the store to remain in continuous operation for the next decade. The loan will be forgiven at the end of 2012.
No point in being honest, right ??
If you can honestly say you ever set foot in that store, then your opinion is worth something. Otherwise, it is like all of your opinions, it is worthless. What you posted is exactly the same as what Max posted. St. Paul paid Dayton's/MF/Macy's to keep the downtwon St. Paul store open through last year. They did, now it is closing.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I don't have to set foot in the store, to post facts about the contract, so GFY ~!!! Ps- Been in Macy's MANY times...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Been in more of the Macy's store, than the general public, PUTZ !!!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Nice prognosis, from part of the putz problem... Disarming WILL save lives, finally a teabagger stupid enough to admit guns are inherently dangerous...
Slewsie wants all law abiding citizens to have their guns taken away by the gubmint. But then Slewsie will get to keep a gun if they let him have one due to the mental deficiencies. You go Slewsie!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Poor cantgetipup, finally lost it, if you EVER had it... LMAOROTFU !

What no comments on my financial prowess ?? LMAOROTFU ~! LOSER ~
George

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

And we don't need more gun laws or a national data system for law-abiding citizens but only for those who have done crimes since we still have under our God given constitution , the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. And it was set up primarily for citizens to protect themselves from an oppressive government wanting to arrogantly take away their private property rights by stealing them or taking them to prison for their political or religious views or murduring them to aquire power or wealth. Which shows greatly the wisdom of our founding fathers on this issue far ahead of the politicians out there these day. So the people can defend themselves and their families from such things. A strong man armed keepeth his goods in peace. From the words of the Lord Jesus in the Holy Bible who also came to die for our sins on the cross, be buried, and rise from the dead the third day and returned to heaven. And all who will repent and believe the gospel and on him as their Saviour can go to God's heaven and miss hell fire forever. Sincerely ;
Philo Beddoe

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Been in more of the Macy's store, than the general public, PUTZ !!!
The comment was about one particular Macy's store, not any that you have been to. You are not as smart as a box of hammers.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

The comment was stupid, the contract isn't posted in the store, stupid ! Poor old man, make some other stupid rules, that I'll ignore...
ist

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Nice prognosis, from part of the putz problem... Disarming WILL save lives, finally a teabagger stupid enough to admit guns are inherently dangerous...
Yes. Dangerous to our oppressors. That's the point, dope.
Philo Beddoe

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
The comment was stupid, the contract isn't posted in the store, stupid ! Poor old mIan, make some other stupid rules, that I'll ignore...

Rules? I made no rules here. You made an irrelevant comment about you having been in a Macy store or two. Why you made such a statement nobody knows or cares.

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I wonder how many millions of Americans the Obams are willing to slaughter in the process of trying to disarm them. It will be costly.
I'll be waiting for the libturd volunteer to show up for mine.
:)
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

FALCONER wrote:
I wonder how many millions of Americans the Obams are willing to slaughter in the process of trying to disarm them. It will be costly.
I'll be waiting for the libturd volunteer to show up for mine.
:)
Remember the best of us wear the Uniforms.

No Soldier or Marine or Chief of Police of Sheriff will EVER go against their neighbor.

The Demokrat party of Amerika is a Blip in History. The Chicago Mob got their Guy Barry behind the Teleprompter, and the Professional Victims are raking in Billions along with Barry's Handlers in the Mob.

In 4 years the Demokrat Party of Amerika will not have the cash to buy the 20% Sheeple that Re Erected Their Messiah wif da Mo' Money Tree as it did in 2012.

BUT....

The Republicans can Fauch it up and allow the next Demokrat Victim Candidate (The Benghazi Bomber, Hillary) to float to the top of the Sheeples Scum Pond!

If they do, God save America!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••