Florida authorities warn against backlash after Zimmerman verdict

Jul 10, 2013 Full story: CNN 14

Florida authorities have a message as the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial looms: raise your voice, not your hands.

Full Story
Roice

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jul 10, 2013
White gun owners warn against backlash after Zimmerman verdict. - (how title should read:)
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Jul 10, 2013
I am still wondering how the state thought this case warranted going to court.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Whining blacks, that is why . Sanford should have handles this shooting themselves without interference from anyone . Especially Crump and the poverty pimps.
since when is it illegal to defend yourself ?
Crump may learn to say the letter T properly if the Martins win enough money off the bogus law suits he has initiated
Ritz Cracker

Elgin, IL

#4 Jul 10, 2013
I hope Crump has more cause in a civil suit then he had here in Dade, or the Martins will have to pay the Zimmerman's.
Justified

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2013
If you are not a "protestor" "rioter" "thug" "criminal" "black panther"...
YOU need to read this article.
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/frontpagemag-com...
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Home and business owners protecting their interests during a riot need to make sure their target is illuminated clearly and if possible wearing a New Black Panther Party patch.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#7 Jul 10, 2013
Supercalafradgelistic wrote:
Home and business owners protecting their interests during a riot need to make sure their target is illuminated clearly and if possible wearing a New Black Panther Party patch.
then eric holder can defend them and drop any charges against them as he did for the racist panthers for voter intimidation?holder sucks big time!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#8 Jul 10, 2013
A conservative legal group has proof the Justice Department paid protesters to march in protest against George Zimmerman when the shooting first happened to make sure there was a trial. Lazy shiftless people won't even march for their cause without a bus ticket, and payment for their time. Had enough of Democrat social manipulating? This is pathetic.

Nashville, TN

#9 Jul 11, 2013
and they keep pushing the riot thing to scare people..why do they want us to be afraid of those thugs? i am not afraid of them. and if they come at me i will defend myself.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#10 Jul 11, 2013
My Mom was born in Irvington. I don't doubt you can handle what ever comes about. In Illinois I think most of the trouble will happen in Chicago.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 Jul 11, 2013
All this hype from the Media is doing nothing but scaring people, just like Terrorists do.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Placating negroes has become a full time job. If it were not for all of the whining and legal maneuvers trying to get cash out of Trayvon's corpse Zimmerman would have never have been charged Sybrina only has the kid 2 our or 17 years ,now portrays the typical grieving parent How sad for the black community that they cannot see this for what it is. A poor attempt to extort the HOA and anyone else she can
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#13 Jul 15, 2013
If the Prosecution team kept important information from the Defense they can be disbarred. I don't want the whole team disbarred, just that fat, grinning Angela Corey. What a dunce.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
If the Prosecution team kept important information from the Defense they can be disbarred. I don't want the whole team disbarred, just that fat, grinning Angela Corey. What a dunce.
You never see the woman who actually raised Trayvon for 15 years I guess the loser father dropped her after shacking up with that Green woman. The Green woman is still married to someone else but has a room mate that was found guilty of a heavy weight drug deal in 2011 Nothing like monogamy amongst black people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 2 min Here Is One 2,442
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 3 min Super Bow1 195
Ex-Ford Employee Claims He Was Fired For Anti-G... 6 min Lester 6
Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 10 min JINA WILD 64,335
Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015 45 min Here Is One 38
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 1 hr Responsibility 161
Sen. Lindsey Graham explores 2016 GOP president... 1 hr Le Duped 1
More from around the web