EPI-743 Investigator Team to Report o...

EPI-743 Investigator Team to Report on Edison Mitochondrial Drug

There are 2 comments on the PRWeb story from Jun 8, 2011, titled EPI-743 Investigator Team to Report on Edison Mitochondrial Drug. In it, PRWeb reports that:

EPI-743 Investigator Team to Report on Edison Mitochondrial Drug FDA allows broadened diagnostic criteria for expanded access trial enrollment Boston, MA June 08, 2011 Edison Pharmaceuticals announced today that enrollment criteria for the EPI-743 Expanded Access Protocol EPI-2009-1 has been amended and will now include patients with genetic ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Julia Mayer

Cascais, Portugal

#1 Jun 19, 2011
My daughter has Melas Syndrome, and I am asking you, if this drug EPI-743 is available to the public already, and how can I get it in Portugal , were we live. My daughter was in coma for 40 days with a epiletic seizure in the hospital, but now she is at home were we made small hospital for her. She is in a critical stage
and I am desperate in getting something to get her back again normal.
I hope you cientists get a result soon for these devasteted disease.
She is only 36 years old, and a beautiful girl.

Thanks
Julia Mayer

my e-mail is [email protected]
Pete

Springfield, PA

#2 Sep 17, 2013
When do you anticipate EPI-743 receiving FDA approval and becoming available to all of us with mitochondrial disease? It's time now. This medication has been proven to be safe and it has shown the ability to reverse mito-disease. It has been several years now since the studies started.
The FDA needs to approve this medication for all people with mitochondrial diseases immediately. Time for action is now. The proof has already been confirmed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 32 mins ago 11:20 p.m.Charges dropped for... 1 hr 8541 MARINE 15
News Paddling teacher under fire (Aug '14) 7 hr Bob 28
News Elevated levels of lead and copper found in wat... 8 hr bozo 3
News News 1 hour ago 4:10 a.m.First-graders cuffed, ... 17 hr PuppyMunkeyBaby 7
News Tidioute man jailed on heroin charges 19 hr HootieHoot 2
News Long Beach man sentenced to 30 months in prison... 20 hr Jim 2
News Abortion fight stalls Obama nominee 20 hr goonsquad 17
More from around the web