Who cares what Brett Kavanaugh did as...

Who cares what Brett Kavanaugh did as a teen? Readers sound off

There are 43 comments on the USA Today story from Sep 23, 2018, titled Who cares what Brett Kavanaugh did as a teen? Readers sound off. In it, USA Today reports that:

Who cares what Brett Kavanaugh did as a teen? Readers sound off From Brett Kavanaugh to the Catholic Church to hurricanes' power, our readers sound off on recent headlines. Check out this story on USATODAY.com: https://usat.ly/2QQ3btH Who cares what Kavanaugh did as a teenager? I don't.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#1 Sep 23, 2018
this is another scam attempt by the dirty left ,tell them to pound sand and confirm the guy,he should sue the false accuser and ruin her career
Billfartedonthem

Matawan, NJ

#2 Sep 23, 2018
Billfarted onteens
Genese

Chatham, IL

#3 Sep 23, 2018
It is horrible what they have done to him. I can't believe people are screaming for an investigation. It was 36 years ago. She might have been roofied. There might have been drugs in the punch or the beer whatever. He should sue her and Feinstein for this BS.
Hilldafartery

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 23, 2018
Billfartedonthem wrote:
Billfarted onteens
36years agobill fartedonhilly
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#5 Sep 24, 2018
There is a difference between what mature men, and dumb horny kids do.

That being written, I believe Kavanaugh.
Hillartfartd

Atlanta, GA

#6 Sep 24, 2018
Hilldafartery wrote:
<quoted text>

36years agobill fartedonhilly
Billwas horneyformoanica
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#7 Sep 24, 2018
Whatever keeps him off the Court is good enough for me.

Appoint Merrick Garland.
reality

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2018
A DEM Circus and now another one. Desperate much?
Fartonbillc

Wilmington, DE

#10 Sep 24, 2018
Hillartfartd wrote:
<quoted text>

Billwas horneyformoanica
Billdoes likethefart
Sarah

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Sep 24, 2018
The latest claim had me literally laughing. If the woman is telling the truth and had called the police I could just imagine the police saying "So let me get this straight. You wasted time calling the police because he showed you his penis? Have you ever flashed someone?"
me again

Kansas City, MO

#12 Sep 24, 2018
but it's okay for the clinton criminal mob to live just any way they want.
for heaven sake bill did more terrible things when he was living in WH!
and poor juanita broadderick was raped and abused terrible.
and they still refuse to give her credence.

the crime mobs of feces cities like california, san francisco, and chicago are
laying destitute for more filth to breed from it.
conservative actors gets their lives threatened every day.
somethings gotta give here.
our founding fathers would be shooting already.
we need a genuine vigalanteeeee patriot coup!
Hilleryfartbread

New York, NY

#13 Sep 24, 2018
Fartonbillc wrote:
<quoted text>

Billdoes likethefart
Billlikes vinaigrettefarts
bottlecap

United States

#14 Sep 24, 2018
It has not been proven that Kavanaugh did anything as a teen that was disrespectful towards women. The 4 people who Ford said were at the party where she claimed the assault took place don't remember any such party ever taken place.

IF Ford goes before Congress and lies under oath she could go to jail. My guess, Ford knows she is lying about Kanvanaugh and will not show,

It is possible that the assault happened and I surmise she is protecting the real perpetrator.
HotTubTimeMachin e

United States

#15 Sep 24, 2018
bottlecap wrote:
It has not been proven that Kavanaugh did anything as a teen that was disrespectful towards women. The 4 people who Ford said were at the party where she claimed the assault took place don't remember any such party ever taken place.

IF Ford goes before Congress and lies under oath she could go to jail. My guess, Ford knows she is lying about Kanvanaugh and will not show,

It is possible that the assault happened and I surmise she is protecting the real perpetrator.
It's also possible that it happened just like Ford said.
Judge Dredd

Santa Ana, CA

#16 Sep 24, 2018
Kavanaugh will pound the Gavel like his pudd.
Clintonfartbath

Woodside, NY

#17 Sep 24, 2018
Hilleryfartbread wrote:
<quoted text>

Billlikes vinaigrettefarts
Itsallso possiblebill fartedin thehottub
kavanaugh must withdraw

North York, Canada

#18 Sep 24, 2018
me again wrote:
but it's okay for the clinton criminal mob to live just any way they want.
for heaven sake bill did more terrible things when he was living in WH!
and poor juanita broadderick was raped and abused terrible.
and they still refuse to give her credence.
So you and those other nitwits justify a flawed candidate with your diatribe of whataboutisms & whatabouterys ?
in the vast emptiness of your little mind two wrongs make a right ???

I wonder if all of you sex-predator defenders would feel the same way if the victim was your wife, sister, daughter, girlfriend, or your mothers ???

All of you predator defenders are immoral politically biased shills & hypocrites...

Isn't having a twisted sex predator in the oval office enough for you convention of warped hacks ?
Miss Manners

San Antonio, TX

#19 Sep 25, 2018
The senator from Hawaii plans to ask the woman to physically describe Kavanaugh’s penis and whether or not it was erect. Senator Blumenthal from Connecticut will then propose that he and Senator Durbin of Illinois inspect Kavanaugh’s penis in private and take pictures.

Then, Senator Feinstein will present a photographic lineup of men’s penises, one of which is Kavanaugh’s. The young woman will then be asked to point out Judge Kavanaugh’s penis.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#20 Sep 25, 2018
kavanaugh must withdraw wrote:
<quoted text>So you and those other nitwits justify a flawed candidate with your diatribe of whataboutisms & whatabouterys ?
in the vast emptiness of your little mind two wrongs make a right ???

I wonder if all of you sex-predator defenders would feel the same way if the victim was your wife, sister, daughter, girlfriend, or your mothers ???

All of you predator defenders are immoral politically biased shills & hypocrites...

Isn't having a twisted sex predator in the oval office enough for you convention of warped hacks ?
Having a moral man on the Supreme Court in the form of Kavanaugh would be a nice start.
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#21 Sep 25, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
Whatever keeps him off the Court is good enough for me.

Appoint Merrick Garland.
many see the left as trying that very thing,make it up as they go and when one fails make up another. anything to keep a justice out who stands for the constitution and is not pushing a left wing agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington Post Report Highlights Domestic Viol... 13 min getagun 14
News Police: Gouverneur pair used child to help stea... 52 min mort 15
News Supreme Court gives victory to Planned Parenthood 1 hr NICK 34
News No jail for admitted child molester (Sep '12) 3 hr get er straight 18
News Shawn Keen Terre Haute's next police chief 5 hr Oneseventyfive 7
News Supreme Court rules for Putnam defendant 7 hr veetwo 2
News EPA Proposes New Source Performance Standards f... 7 hr Solarman 1