Attorney: Scant evidence in Mississippi ricin case

Apr 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTOP-FM Washington

Federal agents wearing hazardous material suits and breathing apparatus exit the home and possessions in the West Hills Subdivision house of Paul Kevin Curtis in Corinth, Miss., Friday, April 19, 2013.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2013
someone

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2013
It was also said that an FBI agent said they couldn't find any ricin nor could they find the seeds in his home. They also suspect others were involved and they think he may not have been the one who did it.

If he's proven innocent on this due to lack of evidence then this will be one hell of a lawsuit for ruining his name.
someone

United States

#2 Apr 20, 2013
And there's also a guy with the same name that lives in Tupelo. So it lies between one of them as a suspect.
concerned corinthian

Atmore, AL

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Don't you think his name was ruined before this. He's a quack by the comments he posts on blogs. Who says they went "undercover" to expose a corruption in Elvis competitions? The brother got on tv and defended him, but by his own admissions on FB Kevin stated that his brothers and sisters were afraid of him.
Intrigued

Corinth, MS

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Actually, this sort of person is the easiest to frame. He was an open book and all his psychosis and trademarks of hs writings were on the internet. There was also a history of sending stuff to lawmakers. Question is, was there any violence in his background? If not, Curtis may be a patsy. Unlikely but it should be explored as possibility. If someone wanted to make sure he went away for a long time because they didn't like him or didn't like what he said to ruin people's reputations, they might do it. Or if someone wanted to create a false national security scare for other purposes such as to distract us from something else (passage of CISPA, cybersecurity bill that allows government to spy on us, which passed the House this week), that may be another reason to do it. Not saying these things are likely. I think he's a kook too.
Prayin

Corinth, MS

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Kevin is the one from tupelo, I just can't make myself believe he would do such a thing,yes he may had problems but don't we all,Kevin is the guy that came to the bodyshop karaoke bar and performed..Have seen him since then but I pray it wasn't him...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 1 hr lides 542
Watch KITV's Friday midday webcast 6 hr Joe Balls 2
The Emerging Liberal Oligarchy (Feb '09) 6 hr Swedenforever 58
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 6 hr Dubya 42
Former police officer appeals termination 7 hr Concerned in Alam... 49
No Charges Against Luce County Troopers, Prosec... (Jun '09) 7 hr JusticeForDerrick 275
Judge cuts drug kingpin's sentence (Apr '09) 8 hr Sir Samuel 12
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••