Belleville Martial Arts Instructor Ac...

Belleville Martial Arts Instructor Accused of Sexually Assaulting Kids, Filming It

There are 8 comments on the River Front Times story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Belleville Martial Arts Instructor Accused of Sexually Assaulting Kids, Filming It. In it, River Front Times reports that:

Christopher Horton, a 20-year-old Belleville martial arts instructor, is accused of sexually exploiting three minors -- ages six, eight and ten -- and filming the abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at River Front Times.

anan

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2013
What nasty dude he should be hung
Vaide

Ava, MO

#2 Mar 10, 2013
He won't survive in jail.
anan

United States

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Totally agree
hyde

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 19, 2013
I want to go to his trial. I wish for once that I had jury duty so I could go. I'm ashamed to have ever called him a friend. I try to think back to hanging out with him. He was bright and funny, super nice. I can hardly fathom that he or anyone else is capable of such things. Every inmate at every prison has a mother, wife, or child. Prisoners don't like child abusers and molesters either.This is a Horrible shock that I'm still wrapping my head around. I'm glad for the sake of our communities that one more monster is off the streets.
what

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2013
hyde wrote:
I want to go to his trial. I wish for once that I had jury duty so I could go. I'm ashamed to have ever called him a friend. I try to think back to hanging out with him. He was bright and funny, super nice. I can hardly fathom that he or anyone else is capable of such things. Every inmate at every prison has a mother, wife, or child. Prisoners don't like child abusers and molesters either.This is a Horrible shock that I'm still wrapping my head around. I'm glad for the sake of our communities that one more monster is off the streets.
OMG! I find it fascinating that everyone finds themselves saying the same thing over and over. I can't believe, he would do something like that. Or, she did what? People wake up and be aware of your surroundings. Nobody can believe- 90% of every crime that's committed, no matter how small or how big, they never thought their family member, neighbor, friend, teacher, co-worker, coach, list goes on and on would ever do such a thing. Point blank this world is f'd up. It gets worse by the day. We are all, our own enemy. Yes, their are some of us, that still has morals, intelligence, respect, caring, and love in us. But the BAD out way us... Question is how do we stop it? We are all doomed! Don't have children, this world, its is not fit to bring children up at all. No matter how good they are... They will either be raped, murdered, or be a victim of the society the youth ( generations starting in the 90's)has created. Yes there was crime before the 90's but it's out of control now. School shootings, people killing their grand parents, their own parents,stealing, robbing,on drugs, etc etc. It's just sickening!
annoymous

Belleville, IL

#6 Mar 7, 2014
he was my instructor and his best friend still is shocked this happened
he should be

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 10, 2014
hung by his nuts!
Be kuel

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Apr 15, 2014
Whew. You are on tough judge. Hang him by "what"... Well maybe you are right. Just read not only was he getting off, he was filming it.Guess he may as well bring the vaso along when he gets in the pen. They'll be smiling and drawing straws to get to him. Not a good way to become an ex-instructor. No retirement either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 49 min No justice no peace 382
News Anti-Trump protesters set to flood Washington 1 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS 48
News Measured sanctuary 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Music promoter files complaints against Columbu... 2 hr General Zod 4
News The Latest: White House freezes new regulations 2 hr No 43
News Global warming breaks record, again 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Donald Trump may have just destroyed the Republ... 13 hr kuda 47
More from around the web