Former girlfriend sues fitness center...

Former girlfriend sues fitness center owner

There are 19 comments on the The Block Island Times story from May 15, 2011, titled Former girlfriend sues fitness center owner. In it, The Block Island Times reports that:

Michelle Ang, former fiancA©e of Block Island Fitness Center owner Hugo F. Spidalieri Jr., has filed a $1.5 million civil suit claiming Spidalieri forged documents in an effort to obtain sole ownership of their Center Road home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Block Island Times.

Washington Mutual Bank

Portsmouth, RI

#1 Apr 21, 2012
As part of the friviolous suit of Ms. Ang, and having seen all the documents surrounding her allegations, we can attest that Ms. Ang in an effort to assist Mr. Spidalieri while they were dating, bought into his company so that she would then have the income to support a loan with BOA, using his Block Island home as supporting colleratl for. Both she and Mr. Spidalieri were signature to this loan. Sne was placed on title to his home for this sole purpose. She never had any legal ownership in the Fitness Center Business where she worked while they were dating; and when the two broke up in 2006 she was paid back the money she invested in his company, thus reversing her interest in the company, and reverting ownership of the business back to Mr. Spidalieri as well as permitting him to refinance the BOA mortgage that she assisted with and to remove her name from the Title on the home. All of these facts are documented in the Corporate records for the company, with all the appropriate resolutions to validate Mr. Spidalieri's authority. No forgery on Mr. Spidalieri's part took place and Ms. Ang's allegations are ill founded and simply those of a woman scorned.
Submitted by: Washington Mutual Bank
auto

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 29, 2012
Sounds to me like Ms Ang was lied to and stolen from. It's too bad we have so many deadbeats in the world that feel entitled to steal from others!
Washington Mutual Bank

Middletown, RI

#3 Jun 6, 2012
May 12 2012 update to April 29 2012 Post

By Ruling of The Superior Court in October, 2011 on a motion for the defendant Hugo Spidalieri and Washington Mutual Bank, the Plaintiff's (Michelle Ang) prior award for partial damages has been denied and allegations of forgery and fraud dismissed.
Observer

San Jose, CA

#4 Jun 7, 2012
OMG! Hugo Spidalieri the conman is impersonating Washington Mutual Bank here!!! Be warned!!
See Below:
http://hugospidalieri.blogspot.com/
Also the court had ruled against Spidalieri in April 2011. See article by Block Island Times below.
http://block-island.villagesoup.com/business/...
NAPA Lover

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jun 7, 2012
Washington Mutual Bank (aka Wamu), had gone bankrupt and has ceased to exist since September 25, 2008.

Through my own (unfortunate) experience, this institution had evaporated a long time ago. I cannot help but conclude that whoever posted as “Washington Mutual Bank” must be an imposter!
Sheldon R

Shelton, CT

#6 Jun 8, 2012
Everyone know WashMu got taken over by JP-M and WAMU is the servicing REIT. How convenient (?) none of you brain trusts know this. As for the rest of it: "Sounds to me like just another case of internet vultures feeding off the lives of complete strangers!" You people really need to get a life. Pitiful!!! But what else is new?
Cooper

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Really now?? Within hours of Hugo Spidalieri being exposed, that some Sheldon from “nowhere” in the US got pissed off??

No one is closer to his own shit than the shitter himself right? It’s pretty apparent Hugo just took a whiff of his own shit and it smelled pretty bad??!! Oh poor girl, she doesn’t like it. What a typical dumb ass criminal!! Hugo/Sheldon/Dumbo, you need to be locked up in jail!! That’s what’s new!

Let’s see what other fictitious persona will Hugo surface as next??!!
Nancy

San Jose, CA

#8 Jun 11, 2012
Agree with "auto", "Observer" and "Cooper", Hugo Spidalieri is just a low life criminal our society does not need!!

He is digging a deeper hole for himself here...
Lily

Newark, NY

#13 Jun 14, 2012
Hugo you are really stupid!!
Teresa

Springfield, NJ

#18 Jun 14, 2012
Hugo spidslieri has a habit of forging documents, such as corporate documents, bank statements, tax returns, pay stubs, income statements, networth statements, insurance policies, etc, etc.

He has impersonated CPAs, lawyers, bank officials, notary public, executives and fictitious members in his own company, and more, thereby producing and filing endless false documents!
Liz

East Granby, CT

#19 Jun 14, 2012
Hugo Spidalieri had filed many false/forged documents at Block Island town hall. Forged deed, false lift lis pendens, false mortgage payoff statement, false mortgage deed, just to name a few. The court had issued an order to bar him from filing anything else! The court order is posted on the town hall wall!!
Charlie D

Glens Falls, NY

#20 Jun 17, 2012
This thief tried to steal money from me!!
La victima Latina

Europe

#21 Jul 12, 2012
Porqué creerle algo a este impostor, falso, mentiroso, narcisita, ladrón, carente de escrúpulos y sentimientos. Nosotros, todos los que lo hemos conocido y hemos sido victimas sabemos los alcances de sus mentiras...toda su vida y los nombres de entidades comerciales que utiliza o los personajes que fabrica son sencillos instrumentos para cometer sus crimenes.
La victima Latina

Europe

#22 Jul 12, 2012
Be careful, be aware, open your eyes...you may be Hugo Frederick Spidalieri Jr´s next victim
Beach Comber

Monomoy Island, MA

#23 Jul 16, 2012
Why doesn't somebody lock this crook up behind bars and throw away the key??!!
ex wife

Madison, CT

#24 Oct 22, 2012
He's a deadbeat dad who abandoned 2 children(1 is mine) and cons anyone he can for anything he wants in his business affairs and personal!
He's a narcissist, pathological liar and a sociopath! No conscience,no morals ! His day will come, if not in this lifetime he will pay for his evil deeds and reckless abandon!
Good_Dad

Burlingame, CA

#25 Nov 19, 2012
Hugo Spidalieri is a real scumbag that makes us men look bad!!!
KIA

Denver, CO

#30 Apr 30, 2014
I just received a notice warning me that this cum stain (hugo) may have been responsible for my credit fraud.
Post a picture of this guy if you have one. Posing your anger on a forum doesn't solve much:
"ex wife" if you had a child with this worthless guy, you should at least have a picture of him (I hope).
I'm not trying to play vigilante, but if the bloated inefficient "government" can't do anything about it, we could at least try.
Or let him keep doing this, choice is ours

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#32 May 29, 2014
Ang's allegations are ill founded and simply those of a woman scorned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 min M Wilson 83
News How to protect your firm's patents, trade secre... (Jan '14) 1 hr matthewbeazley 5
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... 1 hr Uhuh 46
News Kroger Facing Discrimination Lawsuit (Nov '08) 2 hr Gold Dust 94
News Alarming Tale of L.A. Sheriff's Officers (May '15) 4 hr hood-cats 3
News In the fight against sexual assault, this schoo... 5 hr Paddling has its ... 4
News Paddling teacher under fire (Aug '14) 5 hr Paddling has its ... 36
More from around the web