Former Lottery Security Official Remm...

Former Lottery Security Official Remmele Mazyck Pleads Guilty to Theft

There are 11 comments on the ArkansasBusiness.com story from Jul 12, 2013, titled Former Lottery Security Official Remmele Mazyck Pleads Guilty to Theft. In it, ArkansasBusiness.com reports that:

A former security official for the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery pleaded guilty in federal court Friday afternoon to wire fraud and money laundering for stealing and cashing lottery tickets worth close to half a million dollars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArkansasBusiness.com.

SLAM

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2013
Well there it is another,BLACK MAN! Leavng his family behined in the cold,And for what,Money!That is not to be taking lightly.Dum ASS.
SLAM

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Yea,thats sad.
ted

United States

#3 Jul 13, 2013
WHAT U STEAL U CANNOT KEEP
ted

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2013
STOP STEALING I am a BLACKMAN and i don't STEAL.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jul 13, 2013
He walked with NO bond. Why? Becuse he knows To much on the rest of the crooked azz Lotery oficials. There are so many fat greasy, theiving hands in the bogus Arkansas Lottery it's a wonder the first kid went to college. One more reason this Lottery Director should be fired. Where was his azz the three long years this crook was stealing? How many more are stealing? All of them? This Crook walked out of that court room with no bond is a loud clear message, STOP BUYING ARKANSAS LOTTERY TICKETS. We live in El Dorado, more and more people here are going back across the Louisiana line for the Lottery and Cigarettes both. Arkansas Lottery has been a joke since it began.
Lottery

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jul 16, 2013
Help Wanted: Pays $75,000 a yr. and all you can steal. Minorities encouraged to apply. No half azz applicants need apply, we already have a Director.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jul 16, 2013
ted wrote:
STOP STEALING I am a BLACKMAN and i don't STEAL.
Who did they name you after, Kennedy or Bundy?
Bout Right

El Dorado, AR

#9 Aug 4, 2013
I hear they have rehired the fired Security Official temporarily to train his replacement. Of course this is B S, but it would fit right in with the rest of the way this Arkansas Lottery has operated.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#10 Aug 4, 2013
SLAM wrote:
Well there it is another,BLACK MAN! Leavng his family behined in the cold,And for what,Money!That is not to be taking lightly.Dum ASS.
They won't be cold, our tax dollars will keep them warm and him. As usual, like always. I was at WalMart the other day and a momma was teaching her two preteen daughters how to slide that food stamp card through. Two shopping carts running over the top. They had every thing in those carts but condoms and job applications. I saw them in the parking lot, the trunk in that Lexus was jam packed. Should have drove their Escalade. Gotta go, got to change a tire on my ford pinto so I can get to work.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#11 Aug 7, 2013
When the website is not down, the telephone results line is. You can train a dam monkey to keep both up. Ar Lottery is the biggest joke in the U S. Nothing but IDIOTS running it. LMAO. BUY out of state.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#12 Oct 16, 2013
These are the last 4 Arkansas Lottery Pic 3 drawings. 337, 773, 723, 173. Look on any State past Lottery drawings and show me anything this BOGUS and I will kiss your azz. Arkansas Lottery is the biggest bull sh-t RIP OFF in the U. S.. Do Not Buy Arkansas Lottery tickets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US court rules Arkansas can block Planned Paren... 53 min Red Crosse 4
News Report: Higher premiums if Trump halts 'Obamaca... 1 hr Red Crosse 41
News Two face cocaine charges, one faces deportation 1 hr UAW Sansmelley 4
News Many Allentown homicides unsolved (Jun '09) 1 hr weaponX 95
News Sicko threatened to rape City Council speaker, ... 2 hr Milton 1
News Warrant denied after utility worker shoots dog 9 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Sexual orientation Title VII cases work way tow... 11 hr Wondering 16
More from around the web