NYPD Racist Quotas Revealed in 'Stop and Frisk' Trial

Mar 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Common Dreams

New York police officers testifying before a federal court this week said that racist quotas imposed by ranking officers are behind the police department's controversial stop-and-frisk program, confirming years of accusations made by civil rights and community advocates that the department's tactics disproportionately target minorities.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2013
MainStream Media Sucks

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

The cops are parasites. If it were not for their manufactured crime, they would be nothing but unskilled labor from their New City and Lake Ronkonkoma ghettos. One an only hope that they suffered some sort of pre-emptive pre-karmic payback abuse in Catholic school
Horrible thing to say? Not until you have been stopped, frisked, beaten, assaulted, then say it is a horrible thing to say.
con job

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

joke of the day what do you call a jewish communist a new york times columist or double control freak lol
con job

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

parasites no jews have that label sawn up they control america and the money
con job

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

a mexican negro and arab are driven in a car what type of car is it a police car
con job

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

i hear speilberg was making a film about hurricane katrina i think its called finding negro loooooooooool
Rhoda Dendrum

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Not really. All you have to do is watch the news. You see the same old people jumping up and down with their beloved silver guns.
No MainStream Media

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

con job wrote:
a mexican negro and arab are driven in a car what type of car is it a police car
Oh, I thought that was an Irish convict in Sydney who was too drunk to drive home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••