Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: The Fresno Bee 1,861

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Full Story
Who

Manteca, CA

#1111 Jan 16, 2013
yawn.
Okay, let's just post the same thing over and over again without engaging in any meaningful way with the subjects under discussion.
Let's just add and remove a sentence or two to avoid getting deleted by topix.com 's spam filter.
Sure. That's very helpful.
And Transparent.
How did the hearing go, Alex? I'm assuming not well for you, otherwise you'd be spouting your 'victory' all over the internet for anyone to hear!
When things DON'T go well for you, you get real real quiet!
My name is Who.
Jury Trial Your Waterloo

Asheville, NC

#1112 Jan 16, 2013
Who wrote:
yawn.
Okay, let's just post the same thing over and over again without engaging in any meaningful way with the subjects under discussion.
Let's just add and remove a sentence or two to avoid getting deleted by topix.com 's spam filter.
Sure. That's very helpful.
And Transparent.
How did the hearing go, Alex? I'm assuming not well for you, otherwise you'd be spouting your 'victory' all over the internet for anyone to hear!
When things DON'T go well for you, you get real real quiet!
My name is Who.
Alex may suffer a few defeats on the way, but it will be the jury that mashes on you. You'll go in like a pig and come out like a sausage.

OINK!
Who

United States

#1113 Jan 16, 2013
you says
"...but it will be the jury that mashes on you..."
Who says
Oh! Do tell! How so?! i would tell a jury exactly what I've told the General Reader on topix.com , since what I've said on topix.com is the truth.
What have I done that would require me to be before a jury?
You DO know that I am not Bob, riiiight?!
My name is Who.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1114 Jan 17, 2013
Alright! I wonder how that court proceeding went.
Here's some gems from Alex. Given the nature of these posts, I'm assuming that things didn't go as well for Alex as Alex had hoped.
Alex says
"...Derek, as the blog host famously says, bite me. I couldn’t care less. It’s not about you or me etc. I’m expressing my take on the subject of this thread. If you don’t like it, STFU..."
Who says
Meeee. Oww. Insert little bitty kitten hiss here.
michaelnewnham.com responds
"...See that Alex has now told both the blog owner and a reader to “stfu”.
I’ve had enough now...."
Who says
Little too late for that, Michael!
-
This next one from Aslix is a gem!
Alex says
"...The ‘truth’ is you filter your interpretation through an ‘exegetical principle’ framework that you ascribe to…even though it may be inconsistent from a rigid Philosophical Logic framework.

Exegesis begs interpretation of text…as such it quickly becomes quite Relative/Subjective and the majority of what is stated as “truth” by the pastor/teacher is often a particular exegetes opinion of what he thinks the text is saying…when in reality it could very well be something entirely different...."
Who says
I think Alex would have taken a grade of STFU in any reputable, accredited critical thinking class.
Back.
To.
The.
Top.
My name is Who, and now you know, after reading Alex' latest rantscipades, why I think Alex lost in court on the fifteenth.
the thread can be read here
http://michaelnewnham.com/...
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

#1116 Jan 20, 2013

Nampa, ID

#1117 Jan 20, 2013
Glad to see these arrests.

We need much tougher laws and penalties for child molesters.

Law enforcement and the church need to take allegations of child molestation much more seriously, IMO, even if it is allegations against their buddy.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/visalia-ca/TA...
Who

Manteca, CA

#1118 Jan 20, 2013
Okay, hijacking the suffering of others to further your hate campaigning ends. Have you no shame? Obviously not.
Maybe THAT'S why your family refuses to have anything to do with you.
To listen to you, it's because you are some repentance superhero.
To look at your actions, it's because you have absolutely no shame.
Enjoy the football game.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1119 Jan 20, 2013
CalvaryChapelAbusedotcom wrote:
So, just to get this straight, and just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower, Alex.
Instead of typing your God-given name in the "name" box, you use the URL for your hatesite. That's bad enough.
Then, you link to a terrible murder that has nothing to do with you. And you say "Wow, sad."
Keep in mind, this is the younger sister of someone that you took to court years ago over some media-business matter.
I think keeping your mouth shut would have been the classy move.
Alex Grenier, you are a disgusting piece of shit.
My name is Who.

Nampa, ID

#1120 Jan 20, 2013
My name is CalvaryChapelAbusedotcom

You sound bitter LOL

Nampa, ID

#1121 Jan 20, 2013
Who/Camp Bob said, "you have absolutely no shame."

Actually, that would be a man who can stand in the pulpit every Sunday and lie through his teeth after hurting so many folks.

I have no shame, b/c I've got nothing to be ashamed of.

I think the death of Cecil's sister is tragic, I met her and talked to her several times, she seemed like a nice person. I would never have guessed she had the problems that Cecil reported in the newspaper. I think Cecil is a jerk, but his sister seemed like a decent person, though I'm sorry to hear that Cecil Lopez (her brother) trashed her in the media basically calling her a "meth addict" or something like that. I found that weird. First on scene, then quickly "she was a meth addict" as if that explains the murder. Seems very bizarre in my opinion. Doesn't smell right. What do you think?

Nampa, ID

#1122 Jan 20, 2013
Who said, "Keep in mind, this is the younger sister of someone that you took to court years ago over some media-business matter."

Small claims matter that was dropped, then lopez sued for a bogus claim that was dropped. Happens when you have a business divorce sometimes. Nothing out of the ordinary.

The weird thing to me that just doesn't make sense is that she was a very normal, very nice person and I would never have pegged her to have an issue with meth, never, and she lived in one of the safest little towns there is. It just makes no sense and doesn't smell right. I think Cecil should have used better judgment in stating that stuff to the media, I don't think it does her legacy any good. Her kids have to read that about her now and I think that's wrong.

Sure came out of left field, so very bizarre. My sincere best wishes are with her kids and with the family (despite Cecil). I wish that kind of tragedy on no one.

Nampa, ID

#1123 Jan 20, 2013
Who said, "Maybe THAT'S why your family refuses to have anything to do with you."

My real dad and step-mom and in-laws and wife and 2 of 3 brothers are just fine. The fact that they cut out all those who quit playing the charade and quit covering up the family secrets is pretty typical behavior of those wanting to cover their tracks. They cut off everyone who stops lying for them.

Nampa, ID

#1124 Jan 20, 2013
BTW, my name is CalvaryChapelAbusedotcom, please respond in that box below provided by Topix.com (as you so often say) as part of our ongoing discussion where we can freely exchange our opinions.

Nampa, ID

#1125 Jan 20, 2013
Hope they catch the perp (assuming it was a crime). Again, very bizarre, doesn't smell right at all. The whole "phone call about the check that didn't cash" thing. Very strange. Can't make sense of this one at all.

Nampa, ID

#1126 Jan 20, 2013
"Who" you seem to be quite the pontificator on these types of matters. What's your take after reading that article?

Nampa, ID

#1127 Jan 20, 2013
Who said, "Then, you link to a terrible murder that has nothing to do with you."

Um, I knew her, spoke with her several times, got to know her, liked her. I was a friend of her brother's for awhile until we had a falling out over a business deal that went sour. You are entitled to your opinions but you aren't entitled to tell me if something has nothing to do with me or not.

Nampa, ID

#1128 Jan 20, 2013
Who said, "you are a disgusting piece of shit."

Such the potty mouth and such ad hominem from you all the time. Why are you so full of bitterness and hatred? I thought you have stated you are some random troll who has no connection to these matters? You sure act differently than the canard you are expecting folks to believe...

Nampa, ID

#1129 Jan 20, 2013
and once again, my name is CalvaryChapelAbusedotcom and please share your opinion in that box provided courtesy of topix down yonder (as you say often)

Nampa, ID

#1131 Jan 20, 2013
Who said, "Instead of typing your God-given name in the "name" box"

my name is CalvaryChapelAbusedotcom

your move

Nampa, ID

#1132 Jan 20, 2013
"Who", I caught some of your nonsense earlier appealing to beefs you say you have with topix, yet you call me names and accuse me of all sorts of stuff and use my name on topix engaging in the behavior you claim you are fighting against which I believe is a canard to cover your real agenda on here which is to silence me through harassment and intimidation etc from exercising my first amendment rights and blowing the whistle on church abuse etc. it is apparent to many who read here including myself.

The stuff i am reporting is true, that a critical difference. I had the experiences I had, I witnessed what I witnessed and I have credible sources and corroboration and evidence for the claims. I am also protected in sharing my opinions, same as you or anyone. As you say often, just b/c you say it ain't so doesn't make it not so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
24 Arrested in Crystal City Area Based Cocaine ... 57 min SAN ANTO 32
Member of Outlaws motorcycle club says raid vio... (Feb '10) 1 hr southbronx 31
Willie Horton II? Dems claim 'race-baiting' ove... 2 hr Le Jimbo 9
FBI turns animal cruelty into top-tier felony e... 3 hr Bama Yankee 38
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) 3 hr Jeff 271
No Charges Against Luce County Troopers, Prosec... (Jun '09) 5 hr Sneaky Pete is a ... 305
Prostitution arrest made in Town of Delbarton 6 hr Mark 15

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE