Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: The Fresno Bee 1,861

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Full Story
Who

Manteca, CA

#892 Dec 7, 2012
you says
"...I did..."
Who says
Let's try again.
=
You've SAID you were abused, but that is not the same as providing reasons for belief.
You've said you have other corraborating things, but you haven't shared those to the public. Why?
All of those 'testimonies' you say you gave to Chuck,
WHY NOT POST THEM ALL AT topix.com or at your hatesite so that the general reader can form an opinion without having to take your word for it?
Why are you so reticent to provide the general reader with what they need to come to a more informed opinion?
This fact that you are reaching conclusions based upon things that you are not sharing with the public is a HUGE RED FLAG that you either have some things to hide (at worst), or you are afraid that if you provided all of the info the general reader would see what you are doing as a hate campaign.
My name is Who
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#894 Dec 7, 2012
and btw, your whole "who" canard (not to mention your intellectual dishonesty displayed over and over again) is a BIG RED FLAG etc

reply, box, you know the drill
Who

Manteca, CA

#895 Dec 7, 2012
Alex, my most recent point is in the post immediately above your last post.
Care to answer the honest and entirely relevant question I have asked you?
Or will you continue to spout your hate-filled nonsense without in any way answering for the inconsistencies, misrepresentations and manipulations that myself and others see you engaged in?
You've said in the past we are conversating, but once again here you are ignoring relevant questions, the answers to which may bode ill for your hate camapaign.
You have falsely accused me of committing some criminal act against you, and then when I call you on it you pretend like you never made the accusation at all.
Good thing YOU can't edit topix.com .
topix.com and the First Amendment...
A winning combination!
Who

Manteca, CA

#896 Dec 7, 2012
Here's a wonderful tidbit from Alex' hatesite last night.
=
Alex' co-defendant in the defamation lawsuit says
"...No matter what Bob Grenier. Win or lose. From a home Pc or proxied through 10 different sites we will hound you until you fix this. Come clean and finish this...."
Who says
So.
This writer is currently being sued for defamation, and he uses the internet as his primary weapon.
In this post he is saying that, EVEN IF HE IS FOUND GUILTY, HE WILL CONTINUE THE CYBERBULLY HATE CAMPAIGN AGAINST BOB GRENIER, EVEN IF HE HAS TO RESORT TO HACKING TECHNIQUES TO EVADE THE LAW.
This shit he just wrote really needs to be brought into court to show the judge that, no matter what the judge decides, this douche will disregard the law and continue hate campaigning.
Very telling.
My name is still Who.

Caldwell, ID

#897 Dec 7, 2012
it's not hate campaigning no more than Bob Grenier's campaign and Calvary Chapels campaign and who's campaign is hate campaigning and cyberullying

just cuz you day it don't make it so

and that person is entitled to state their opinions and beliefs all they want and what you said is complete nonsense as usual

i think that person has the right to petition the government and the public to deal with a public official who has done wrong

his call to 'come clean' is what the bible says is supposed to be done in these matters and pastors, according to the bible, are held to a stricter judgement and higher standard etc etc

your response is appreciated, in that open rectangular thing below

Caldwell, ID

#898 Dec 7, 2012
and nice dodge btw

you didn't answer direct questions to you as usual

response, below, will reply later

Caldwell, ID

#899 Dec 7, 2012
why are you on another site copying and pasting over here about another person and accusing them of hacking?

hate campaign? cyberbullying?

Caldwell, ID

#900 Dec 7, 2012
use that empty space below as you say, your reply is appreciated
Who

Manteca, CA

#901 Dec 7, 2012
you says
"...why are you on another site..."
Who says
Like a mountain....I climb it because it is there. If you don't want me climbing it, make it invite only.
you says
"...copying and pasting over here..."
Who says
Because subcontracting and restricting different aspects of your hate campaign to different media vehicles is chickenshit. Let your yes be yes, and you no be no!
you says
"...accusing them of hacking?..."
Who says
I'm not accusing him; in his own words, once again
Alex' crony says
"...From a home Pc or proxied through 10 different sites we will hound you until you..."
Who says
He is stating his intent to continue the hate campaign, even if he must hack to do so, until Bob meets your and his demands. A bit blackmailish.
I'm not through by a damn sight.
Your interactions todday at your own hatesite and at michaelnewnham.com show your duplicity. Not everyone that reads at topix.com reads at your hatesite and at michaelnewnham.com .
I am copying and pasting to make their lives more convenient.
Problem with that, dicklips?
My name is Who.
Dark Who

Visalia, CA

#902 Dec 7, 2012
Who wrote:
Here's a wonderful tidbit from Alex' hatesite last night.
=
Alex' co-defendant in the defamation lawsuit says
"...No matter what Bob Grenier. Win or lose. From a home Pc or proxied through 10 different sites we will hound you until you fix this. Come clean and finish this...."
Who says
So.
This writer is currently being sued for defamation, and he uses the internet as his primary weapon.
In this post he is saying that, EVEN IF HE IS FOUND GUILTY, HE WILL CONTINUE THE CYBERBULLY HATE CAMPAIGN AGAINST BOB GRENIER, EVEN IF HE HAS TO RESORT TO HACKING TECHNIQUES TO EVADE THE LAW.
This shit he just wrote really needs to be brought into court to show the judge that, no matter what the judge decides, this douche will disregard the law and continue hate campaigning.
Very telling.
My name is still Who.
Ya coming clean is a bad thing to do and it will never happen. Just like preventing these guys from saying what they want about BG anywhere and everywhere they want. BG is an idiot for thinking he can stop this. He's only made it worse.

So STFU Who you little b!tch. Cant wait until Alex shares who you are. I'ma gonna find you and share a nice can of good old fashion strict discipline Bob Grenier style. LOL (sarcasm) that excuses everything right?

Caldwell, ID

#903 Dec 7, 2012
"who" i disagree, i think you are jumping to conclusions and stating things before they've actually happened and are making some rather large assumptions

and by your definition you are engaging in a hate campaign and you are cyberbullying that person

reply in the box provided below, thanks (as you say often)

Caldwell, ID

#904 Dec 7, 2012
who said, "Problem with that, dicklips?"

Are you drunk posting (as you've stated) again?

That space down there is all yours to type into it a response. I will reply later.

Oh, i'll be on RemnantXRadio tomorrow. I'm sure my favorite stalker will tune in.

and then you can reply below in that box provided by topix (as you say often)
Who

Manteca, CA

#905 Dec 7, 2012
Actually I'm busy all day tomorrow at a church event.
I'll listen later tomorrow night.
And you say you AREN'T a public figure!!!!
My name is STILL Who.

Caldwell, ID

#907 Dec 7, 2012
Bob, you can tune in too, maybe you should have Nick Pritchett listen in also at what $200 an hour? Does Nick even bill that much?

Caldwell, ID

#908 Dec 7, 2012
Maybe Nick will take some special blessings or anointings from you on trade.

I'd say you could trade him some counseling...but from my experience with you and what I've heard from others...yikes. Don't go for the counseling Nick, get the cash! ;-)
Who

Manteca, CA

#909 Dec 7, 2012
Alex-quick question.
If the situation that occurred in San Antonio TX occurred in the church you attend, what would you have to say?
Who

Manteca, CA

#910 Dec 7, 2012
Our posts crossed within seconds.
Care tpo answer my latest quick question?
Who

Manteca, CA

#911 Dec 7, 2012
Alex-if the situation that occurred in San Antonio TX occurred in the church you attend, what would you have to say?
Do you believe it is impossible for the event that occurred in San Antonio to also occur in the church YOU attend?
Who

Manteca, CA

#912 Dec 7, 2012
So you are posting and going, now.

Caldwell, ID

#913 Dec 7, 2012
Read the comments thread, I was pretty much asked similar by "River" in essence.

I explained my take very thoroughly there.

Do i need to copy and paste? Don't you stalk me there already?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auburn perp found and charged 4 min domino 16
Governor Scott Appoints Judge Wendy W. Berger t... (Aug '12) 18 min Grandmotherof8 3
Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold line on gays 47 min RalphB 21
HPD officer charged in domestic abuse 3 hr Joe Balls 1
Appeals race gets heated 3 hr voter 5
Police: Fernley mother stabbed sleeping son (Nov '10) 9 hr edensasp 5
Expanding Medicaid would help El Paso's uninsur... 9 hr L Morales 15

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE