State aiming to oust Galveston judge

State aiming to oust Galveston judge

There are 2 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from May 22, 2013, titled State aiming to oust Galveston judge. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

A Galveston County judge has been indicted on eight criminal counts charging him with abuse of office, including retaliation against the attorney representing the judge's wife in a divorce case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Euless, TX

#1 May 24, 2013
I watched the fox 26 news story and definitely agree that there is a very small group of Attorneys with 2 district Attorneys attacking the good Judge Dupuy. Galveston County District Attorneys, you should be charged under the RICO Statute! Rico Act is a piece of United States Federal dedicated to breaking up organized crime.

Euless, TX

#4 Jun 22, 2013
Rambo wrote:
The State is listening to a couple corrupt District Attorneys that work for Jack Roady. The group of Attorneys that are attacking the Judge is very small; but vocal. I believe the number is Three!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-city councilman admits role in ex-DHS offici... 4 hr Guest 2
News Eight-year-old girl shot dead over a puppy 16 hr Cat74 44
News State approves Obamacare rate hikes for HMSA, K... 16 hr District 1 5
News Former Chicago Public Schools CEO to plead guil... 21 hr Le Jimbo 11
News Attorney General Mike DeWine sues Toledo over m... 23 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Clinton plan seeks to crack down on Wall Street... Fri CZars_R_US 8
News Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Fri Dianne 7,852
More from around the web