Suspect arrested for Doyle homocide

Suspect arrested for Doyle homocide

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 28, 2012, titled Suspect arrested for Doyle homocide. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Sheriff Freedom Crawford has announced that Charles Bowman Bowen, a 46 year old Florida man, has been arrested and charged with Negligent Homicide in regards to the death of Brian Doyle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Dee

Columbia Falls, MT

#1 Jan 29, 2012
I find it fascinating that Charles Bowen, Brian Doyle and Lester Vann Waters are all from ajacent counties in Florida. Both Waters and Bowen have arrest recirds, Bowen in Martin county and Waters in Indian County, which are adjacent. What are the chances the three hail from small communities in the areas and wound up in ND at the oil fields. I know they say they are unrealted, but really????
Amraann

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jan 31, 2012
Bizarre, really!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 1 min Mist 64,732
News Possibility of "Bandido" Biker-Gang Members in ... (Dec '09) 2 hr Shut up punk 39
News San Francisco Chief Releases 'Racist' Texts and... 2 hr SeanOsorioLee 5
News US government: North Carolina LGBT law violates... 2 hr Imprtnrd 3
News CA: Give Obamacare to Illegal ImmigrantsBy , Ka... 2 hr wild child 4
News Defense lawyers signal push for change of venue... 3 hr Medewiwin 1
News Beyond Obamacare: Stopping Corporations from Ma... 4 hr Three Days 1
More from around the web