What the Babies Would Say

What the Babies Would Say

There are 10 comments on the Free Republic story from Feb 2, 2013, titled What the Babies Would Say. In it, Free Republic reports that:

It is one of life's great mysteries that so many liberal people are so callous when it comes to aborting fetuses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#1 Feb 4, 2013
stupid freepers,again there are no babies involved in abortion

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3 Feb 4, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as if your the one who's stupid. What do women carry in their uterus if its not a baby, a donkey? Go find a hobby,*not so brilliant chickie*.
They carry an embryo/fetus, Moron.

She is not Chickie.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as if your the one who's stupid. What do women carry in their uterus if its not a baby, a donkey? Go find a hobby,*not so brilliant chickie*.
They're so brainwashed, they probably think they're carrying a duck...you also have to remember, the majority of proaborts here are atheist, or pagan. No value for life at all. Don't want that baby in your uterus? Run over to planned abortionhood and they'll kill it for you. These folks are lowlife, nothing more.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6 Feb 4, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Which means baby. Ah, yeah she is.
Wrong on both counts.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#7 Feb 6, 2013
aww knutter,you still think priests are not pedos,and that i'm chickie....are your eyes brown?
Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Mar 9, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
They're so brainwashed, they probably think they're carrying a duck...you also have to remember, the majority of proaborts here are atheist, or pagan. No value for life at all. Don't want that baby in your uterus? Run over to planned abortionhood and they'll kill it for you. These folks are lowlife, nothing more.
The American Holocaust.....Abortion.....55 million unborn babies
snuffed out.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
The American Holocaust.....Abortion.....55 million unborn babies
snuffed out.
Exactly.
Ocean56

AOL

#11 Mar 10, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
That's right, Kaykay, there are some women who simply DON'T WANT TO BE PREGNANT. Deal with it.

Reliable contraception PREVENTS pregnancy from happening in most cases, but wouldn't you know it, some religious extremists are against THAT too. Personally, I'm very grateful for the availability of contraception, as it has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and I so love NOT being pregnant.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 10, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, Kaykay, there are some women who simply DON'T WANT TO BE PREGNANT. Deal with it.
Reliable contraception PREVENTS pregnancy from happening in most cases, but wouldn't you know it, some religious extremists are against THAT too. Personally, I'm very grateful for the availability of contraception, as it has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and I so love NOT being pregnant.
Are your responses EVER appropriate for what's being said? You just seek out prolifers, wherever they've posted and give your stock answer. Boring as he'll, seriously, I could write them for you. Blah blah blah. I don't think I'll check your responses any more. I'll already know what they say.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Mar 10, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are carrying a zygote or an embryo or a fetus depending on the stage of pregnancy.

If you want to see brainwashed then go see the zombis sitting in the church pews on Sundays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 23 min Patriot AKA Bozo 1,681
News JonBenet Ramsey's family fires back, threatens ... (Mar '17) 2 hr Texxy 3
News Tupelo admits fault in police pay probe 5 hr Rainy Day Fund 5
News Man hospitalized after allegedly abusing girlfr... (Aug '10) 12 hr TIHALEFEVRE 32
News Washington County Prosecutor Kevin Rings under ... 20 hr Brian 4
News Trump Renominates Lesbian to EEOC, and the Righ... 22 hr Europhobia 14
News Court Decision Could Force Changes To ATF's Und... Sat Jackie Fenaroli 1
More from around the web