Long Beach man who Tasered wife gets 3 years in prison

A 38-year-old Long Beach man convicted on seven counts of domestic violence for shocking his wife with a Taser and lighting her hair on fire was sentenced to three years in prison Friday, though he will likely be free by the end of the year. Full Story
Anna Smith

Lake Elsinore, CA

#28 Jul 10, 2010
True, Maria Jenich hated colored people,especially hispanics and african american. She was so mean to them. The african american detective was helping her, but he doesn't know that she doesn't even like african american.
Charles

Lake Elsinore, CA

#29 Jul 10, 2010
press Telegram didn t write all the story :
during their 13 years togheter, the wife Maria Jenich cheated on him many times, and she thinks it was right. She believe it was fun.
first time she cheat like she admit yesterday in court he didn t do nothing he even forgave her.That s why she keep cheating, and when Cha Su cha find out she keep cheating with a another new boy friend late last year. he was upset because instead to take care of 2 kids, she left her kids alone at home and go to motel with another new boy friend.even in the report she didn t deny to have cheated on him many times during their marriage.
the dispute began late last year when he find out she has another new boyfriend.
but ask yourself if you forgive your wife 1 or 2 times already and she keep cheating instead to take care the 2 kids he could make you mad too
He didn t deny that what he did is wrong...
He already plea guilty
to made your own judgement you have to know the whole story:
Maria Jenich came in the USA in the 90ties and stay like illegal immigrant.
He mary her and help her to have her green card.Cha Family are very open mind and welcome her in their family. His brothers or sister are married for years Filipino,Lao,Hmong,French.
Their dad is a National Hero, a Colonel during the Viet Nam War who help to save hundreds of American life.
His brothers and sisters:some are supervisor, Nurse,Engineer, supervise business.He is from a good family.
He met his wife when they were both student.
The only reason that he didn't have the carreer like her brothers and sister have is because he sacrify his carreer to support her wife and kids.
He work like security guard night time to have time to take care the 2 kids daytime
He let his wife continue her study.
He was so supportive of his family he even Help his Wife Maria Jenich find job like nurse working with Cha sister who is nurse too.During these 13 years togheter he works very hard night time that they could have a better life.All these years He Took the kids to school the morning, did lunch for them and wait his wife to come back from school before to go to work night time.
now ask yourself these question about Maria Jenich:
Her husband help her to have the green card
Her husband sacrify his carreer to take care the kids and to support her to become a Nurse (She failed many many years but he keep encouraging her to take class)
Her Husband even help her to find a job with Cha own sister
He forgave her before when he find out she was cheating
she Keep cheating instead to take care the 2 kids..
if she is so honest why she cheat with many guys during their marriage ?
Why she was with her boyfriend instead to take care the kids .
Make your husband take care of the kids when she could have fun with guys !!!
make your husband pay for your expensive school, but you meet other guy at the Motel ?
Instead to ask for divorce you want to set up your husband and make sure he stay the rest of his life in Jail . Like she knows she is recording, she made him mad and provoke him before recording and she is overacting to make it even worse.What a evil mind.
Maria said she is scare of her husband.The judge ask why if you are scare of your husband you cheat on him. Maria reply that the first time years ago he did nothing, but this time when he found out she was cheating with a new guy it he made him mad.
the judge told her what did she expect after cheating many times on her husband.
She admit the beating never happen before.He even forgive her the first time,but after just months ago when he found out about the new boyfriend
Cha already admit he was wrong and plea guilty
ask yourself: if your wife or husband cheat many times with many guys after you sacrifice 13 years of your life helping her,have her green card paying her study and take care of the kids
1- will you give him/her a reward ?(new ring, pay her new car)
2- will you be very mad and upset?
Lucy Gons

Clovis, CA

#30 Jul 10, 2010
Anna Smith wrote:
True, Maria Jenich hated colored people,especially hispanics and african american. She was so mean to them. The african american detective was helping her, but he doesn't know that she doesn't even like african american.
True to that! She is a races! She hates African Americans! She described them as Apes. When she saw african americans, she got so paranoid. She think they are going to rob her.
jewl

Gig Harbor, WA

#31 Jul 10, 2010
So sad, I hope he will be ok!
Ooh la la Su Cha Cha

Long Beach, CA

#32 Jul 10, 2010
jewl wrote:
So sad, I hope he will be ok!
He'll be fine. He'll be out before you know it.
Law Abiding Citizen

La Habra, CA

#33 Jul 10, 2010
Women make some stupid choices sometimes. There are ALMOST always indicators the guy will be abusive, but bimbos choose to ignore them.
Allison Gordon

Clovis, CA

#34 Jul 10, 2010
She did not know how to appreciate a good man. A slut she is! She doesn't deserve him. She is probably looking for her next victim. Could it be Jose?
Jimmy

Clovis, CA

#35 Jul 10, 2010
Maria is not an RN. She is an LVN at Federal State, Terminal Island. I don't know who gave her a license to practice, but it should be terminated. I wouldn't want anyone with psychological illnesses to treat me. It is too risky and dangerous!
Spike

Long Beach, CA

#36 Jul 10, 2010
When I'm on the Blueline and someone gets on or sit near me that I get a bad vibe from, I get up and move, I also cross the street when I am walking down the side walk and see gang types walking in my direction (must confuse those of you who swear I'm black). Why do str8t married people stay when the sense danger and/or have already experience abuse by your spouse? You people stupid?
icouldusesomehel p

Pico Rivera, CA

#37 Jul 10, 2010
Spike wrote:
When I'm on the Blueline and someone gets on or sit near me that I get a bad vibe from, I get up and move, I also cross the street when I am walking down the side walk and see gang types walking in my direction (must confuse those of you who swear I'm black). Why do str8t married people stay when the sense danger and/or have already experience abuse by your spouse? You people stupid?
WHY?

For the same reason liberals continue to vote liberal when the results continue to be a disaster...
john

United States

#38 Jul 10, 2010
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy's got a boyfriend!
She's can't wait for those conjugal visits!!
Why post nonsense comments..... I guess you do need help.
Mark

Harbor City, CA

#39 Jul 10, 2010
Anna Smith wrote:
The press telegram has it all wrong. I'm disgusted at how how Rose, The D.A. and the detective had the press telegram came to court to promote themself. They were not doing their job by protecting citizens. The only two person that made any sense in court was Judge Jean Arthur and attorney Ted Batsaki. Rose should be ashame of herself because she is not doing her job as a D.A. She should not use a family situation to promote herself. I just can not believe how corrupted the D.A. is in Long Beach. This is so wrong. Trying to put someone behind bars for life based on a cheating lying victim. I feel sorry for Cha Su Cha and how the lying wife, detective,D.A. all catted on him helpless in jail. He was a good person and he is only sitting in jail and not not fighting back because he loved his children. Maria Jenich was trouble from the beginning. Maria has trouble with her neighbors. She calls the cops if her apartment tenants talks too loud or if the dogs barks. This is a woman that is mental and crazy and anyone that cross her will have bad luck. For all the men out there, do not date Maria Jenich because she will cage you sooner or later. She calls the cops twice a day on the neighbors. He should have walked away form her, but he didn't and that is why he is in this situation now. Maria Jenich is evil. Stay away from her if your are even her witness or cousin because she will get you in deep trouble later for something you didn't do. She is a constant accuser and a lyer. She should jailed for using so much of tax payers money.
Please buy a dictionary.....
Whendee

Brownsville, PA

#40 Jul 10, 2010
Monster!!!!! John Pohl????
Aimforthehead

Pico Rivera, CA

#41 Jul 10, 2010
Did anyone happen to get a picture of the lady with her hair on fire?

I'd like to see what that looks like.

I'm willing to pay for extra prints.
Moral Relativist

United States

#42 Jul 10, 2010
I don't care how much your wife was banging around, it is a cold calculating act to arm your Taser and blast someone you love. I would have given him a much stiffer sentence.
LawNOrder

Compton, CA

#43 Jul 10, 2010
Nothing difficult about this, give him as much jail time as the law dictates and let his family disappear. Sadly, the next time he finds his ex-wife, he may just kill her outright and she as a human being deserves the ultimate in protection.
Rudy Solis

Chatsworth, CA

#44 Jul 11, 2010
There is basically, no punishment for Cha cha.
This man deserve a longer jail term .Please!
Anna Nugyen

Lake Elsinore, CA

#45 Jul 11, 2010
He didn't set her hair on fire and he didn't beat her for 7 years. She didn't attend normal school, she was in a special school for leaning disabilities back in her country. She is 37 years old, but her mind switch from a 15 year and back to a 37 year daily. She and her aunt was both crazy, violent, disfunctional and giving so many people problems so he left. He wants nothing to do with her. He is serving time for tasing her. She is upset that he doesn't want to be around her no more so she got jealous and won't leave him alone.

In the story To Kill a Mockingbird Mr. Robinson is clearly the "Mocking Bird". He is a good man who has never harmed anyone and is figuratively and literally shot by society because of prejudice. The jurors sentence him to death not because he did anything wrong but because of prejudice. He is then later shot for trying to escape this unjust ruling. Mr. Robinson just like a mockingbird is shot for no reason at all.
Linda Ann

Clovis, CA

#46 Jul 11, 2010
I am so sad to hear Cha is jailed. I knew him in college. He was a good person, a kind man. He really cared about his friends, people. He got along with everyone. I also knew his wife too. She was a very disturbed person. She carries a mad dog face with her on campus as I remembered. I don't believe that he did all of these things to her. The best to Cha! I will pray that he will have better luck in the future!
Aimforthehead

Downey, CA

#47 Jul 11, 2010
Linda Ann wrote:
I am so sad to hear Cha is jailed. I knew him in college. He was a good person, a kind man. He really cared about his friends, people. He got along with everyone. I also knew his wife too. She was a very disturbed person. She carries a mad dog face with her on campus as I remembered. I don't believe that he did all of these things to her. The best to Cha! I will pray that he will have better luck in the future!
Do you have any pictures of her with her "mad dog face"? I'd love to buy one.

Especially if her hair is on fire. Way cool...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Councilman Kenney calls for federal hate-crime ... 17 min JohnInToronto 1
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 1 hr Earl 7
Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) 1 hr 3redmoons 73
St. Louis grand jury has four months to decide ... 1 hr Interesting 3
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr Lon Spector 239
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 3 hr Lon Spector 283
Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) 7 hr Chicky 16
•••

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••