Children test positive for meth; loca...

Children test positive for meth; local couple face charges

There are 112 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Children test positive for meth; local couple face charges. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

A local couple is charged with child abuse after two of their toddler children tested positive for methamphetamine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#1 Jul 23, 2010
They should NOT be allowed to have their kids back. They need to be adopted out.
No Big Deal

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Jul 23, 2010
Those kids are just like the rest of you little CARLSVILLE 3rd generation crack babies,,,live an let live...
Jane Doe

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Jul 24, 2010
The Truth Hurts!!!!!This goes around Carlsbad about stuff like this all the time and I'll say it again.....nothing is done to people like this except a slap on the wrist....The kids are the ones that are suffering and nobody stands up for the little ones!!!!!!!!!!Get off your cans and fight for these KIDS!!!!!!!!!!
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#4 Jul 24, 2010
No Big Deal wrote:
Those kids are just like the rest of you little CARLSVILLE 3rd generation crack babies,,,live an let live...
Really? I am a crack baby? Well in reality you could say that about the ones who were born via vagina.
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#5 Jul 24, 2010
Jane Doe wrote:
The Truth Hurts!!!!!This goes around Carlsbad about stuff like this all the time and I'll say it again.....nothing is done to people like this except a slap on the wrist....The kids are the ones that are suffering and nobody stands up for the little ones!!!!!!!!!!Get off your cans and fight for these KIDS!!!!!!!!!!
People can fight, but all they will say is that they need to be with the family. I also can say if they are with family and there is a get together, then they will take them out saying too many FAMILY members are harmful. People can fight, use all they have and still lose because CYFD does NOT care.
suspense

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Jul 24, 2010
this strikes me as the kind of enviroment michelle11 lives in.i wonder if thats really her?
bud light

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Jul 24, 2010
well she was warned many times to stay off the computer and clean house, but she just wouldnt listen.
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#8 Jul 24, 2010
suspense wrote:
this strikes me as the kind of enviroment michelle11 lives in.i wonder if thats really her?
You not being able to spell correctly AND being stupid DOES NOT work in your favor.
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#9 Jul 24, 2010
bud light wrote:
well she was warned many times to stay off the computer and clean house, but she just wouldnt listen.
Oh, and WHO warned me to clean house? That is right, I don't listen to you...or anyone else why should I, especially when you are wrong?

“Ahh, the small town life!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#10 Jul 24, 2010
"this strikes me as the kind of enviroment michelle11 lives in.i wonder if thats really her? "

The Post Of The Week!

Congrats!
small town gossip

Dallas, TX

#11 Jul 24, 2010
Her maid must have a awful job at her house shewould have to work 24/7 to keep her clean
bud light

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Jul 24, 2010
small town gossip wrote:
Her maid must have a awful job at her house shewould have to work 24/7 to keep her clean
would you believe her maid is michelle11?
uh huh

Carlsbad, NM

#15 Jul 24, 2010
MLE1 wrote:
They should NOT be allowed to have their kids back. They need to be adopted out.
yeah so you can adopt them, from one filthy place to another.
Jim Jones

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Jul 24, 2010
Gee, I hope they are going to take part in National Nite Out.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#18 Jul 24, 2010
As a mother of 3 small children I can say they are messy little things but I have never seen a child mess anything up that bad. Especially in that amount of time. Why did they allow the children go back after testing positive for drugs? These people need to be charged with more that just abuse and neglect.
A friend of a friend

Shalimar, FL

#19 Jul 24, 2010
MLE1 wrote:
Word has it that their extended family may be trying to adopt them permanently so this never happens to them again.
humorist

Carlsbad, NM

#20 Jul 24, 2010
Makes You Wonder wrote:
As a mother of 3 small children I can say they are messy little things but I have never seen a child mess anything up that bad. Especially in that amount of time. Why did they allow the children go back after testing positive for drugs? These people need to be charged with more that just abuse and neglect.
i tell you what they need, is to be put in the guiness book of world records as the nastiest pigs on earth, uh huh yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa
call it like I see it

Carlsbad, NM

#21 Jul 24, 2010
Believe me folks, CYFD will continue to fail miserably. My bet is these children will either be put back with these two worthless excuses for parents or with an equally dangerous relative.
humorist

Carlsbad, NM

#22 Jul 24, 2010
MLE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and WHO warned me to clean house? That is right, I don't listen to you...or anyone else why should I, especially when you are wrong?
they say theres good and bad in everything here the good, is this people make your house look clean michelle11,uh huh yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa
angry parent

Carlsbad, NM

#23 Jul 24, 2010
This happens alot to children but the system keeps sending them back to the parents putting them back in danger. The parents will not get any jail time they will go to rehab the court will give them the children back and the authorities will be back there with the same outcome. Trash like them will never change. You get jail time for hurting or neglecting an animal but children get to stay in the same harming environment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 51 min Big Al 1,535
News Van Wert City and Delphos City Police 3 hr it is there 9
News Founder Of "Hero Program" Charity Sentenced To ... (Feb '16) 6 hr chrismiller 2
News #MeToo movement challenged by cascade of allega... 9 hr John McQuan 8
News Tobacco tax fraud bust nets 14 arrests 14 hr The Thinker 5
News Sorrells cleared of charges as grand jury hands... 19 hr Spooky 6
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Sun dan273 14
More from around the web