Arrest made in Jennifer Bennett homic...

Arrest made in Jennifer Bennett homicide after five years of searching

There are 10 comments on the WSTM-TV Syracuse story from Mar 23, 2012, titled Arrest made in Jennifer Bennett homicide after five years of searching. In it, WSTM-TV Syracuse reports that:

Read more: Local , News , Crime , Jennifer Bennett , Homicide , Deerfield , Deerfield Fire Department Pavilion , Sheriff Robert Maciol , District Attorney Scott Mcnamara , Utica UTICA -- Authorities say they've made an arrest in the slaying ofA 29-year-old Jennifer Bennett whose body was found five years ago by children sledding behind the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTM-TV Syracuse.

georgetta

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2012
im glad they found that scum bag i hope he rotts his ass in jail for life
casmo

New York, NY

#2 Mar 23, 2012
am sure he will have a good time
cicero

Cortland, NY

#3 Mar 23, 2012
someone is guilty of murder because he had sex and their DNA is on them wow http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Arrest-made-in ... because of a DNA list ? the DA didn't say anything about recovering DNA under her nails from scratching the killer or killers //// just because he had sex with her he is guilty? what the DA says is gospel ?
cicero

Cortland, NY

#4 Mar 23, 2012
also if someone is in jail and has an attorney how can the police go and question him if he has a lawyer
Duh

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 23, 2012
Maybe if you are a smart DA...you don't try your case in public and if he answered questions in jail maybe he did so willingly Einstein...
Smh

Springfield, NJ

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Maybe instead of Trying to SOUND smart by talking about what the DA did/didn't do u shld telling realize that just MAYBE the DA is smart enough NOT to lay their entire case out for the local news. "Einstein"is right.........smdh
BTW

Springfield, NJ

#8 Nov 13, 2012
N u are correct in your statement that just because his DNA was found doesn't mean he is the one who strangled her BUT his taped confession when he says in his own words that he "squeezed" her neck until she stopped moving n then when he was "finished" he proceeded to drag her body out of his truck half naked and throw her behind a building probably is enough to say he's guilty YA THINK? JENNIFER WAS A MOTHER OF THREE SMALL CHILDREN AND HAD S FAMILY THAT LOVED HER N NEEDED HER HERE WITH THEM! THAT WAS ALL TAKRN AWAY BY A HEARTLESS EVIL PIG N U SHLD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF TO TRY TO DEFEND HIM!!HIS RIGHTS?????? SHE HAD THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND HE TOOK THAT FROM HER--THE ONLY RIGHT HE HAS IS TO BURN IN HELL!
Lay off the Donuts

Blossvale, NY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
I was in jail with him briefly for driving without a license. He is a loud mouthed idiot. Their was a fight and he tried to break it up. He is going to have some serious problems once he gets to prison! He likes to yell at people and get involved in other peoples business. So who ever this womans family is, do not fret, he will get his big behind handed to him in prison. You don't just yell at people in prison , like the whole pod. Without getting shancked eventually. I would have smacked the crap outta him myself, but I was only doing 10 days and didn't need the trouble.
ITS REALLY DAVID VOLTZ

Hamilton, NY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
hes an exact twin to DAVID VOLTZ from Wboro, the trooper that stole the mulch in rome a few years ago, they even have the same dimeanor and all.................not to be harsh but if she was a mother of 3 and her family needed her then she should have been home with them not out screwing guys for money, money that would buy more drugs not money that would buy milk or food even
BTW

Springfield, NJ

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Last time I knew making bad choices in your life or being a drug addict does NOT mean the person deserves to be violently sodimized,strangled n thrown out like a piece of garbage. I pray to God your children never struggle with those demons-I'm positive if they ever do u will have a different outlook on things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 5 min Into The Night 1,230
News Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness ... 37 min Nomi 114
News Jail guard stole money from Brevard inmate, aut... 1 hr zionist kabal 1
News Alabama Man Pleads Guilty to Multiple Child Sex... (Feb '09) 2 hr pedobearo 30
News EPA overrules GE on Housatonic PCBs cleanup (Oct '16) 2 hr Dalsimer is a zio... 16
News Police use facial recognition much more than yo... (Oct '16) 3 hr Dalsimer preys 10
News Trump discounts sex assault accusations against... 4 hr iamcuriousnow 67
More from around the web