USA Truck Announces New CEO

Feb 18, 2013 Full story: Sys-Con Media

Both changes are effective immediately. Mr. Simone has over 30 years of operational and management experience in the transportation industry with leading companies that include UPS, Ryder, and Greatwide Logistics.

Full Story
Steve English

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Feb 18, 2013
How does a company like this expect to make a change for the positive after years and years of treating people like expendable trash? Lay off after layoff they have destroyed their reputation by destroying the lives of so many loyal employees, office and driver. Dispatch to safety to management to recruiting to permits. They could care less how you feed your children and your loyalty and years of service mean NOTHING to these degenerates. No CEO on earth can erase the reputation of USA Truck and the quarterly losses that such a reputation earns. Yesterday i drove by and saw rows and rows and rows of parked trucks and i laughed out loud so abruptly that i startled my wife. USA Truck... You will see that you are a dying company; justifiably so. What you did to me and so many others is making its way right back to you and no CEO will save you because you did this with your own deeds. YOU created your reputation and YOU are now answering for it. You can swap out CEO, CFO, COO and HMO.. it won't make one difference. LOL! I am so happy that I no longer work for you losers and I feel so sorry for any child who is unfortunate enough to have to rely on you B$$TARDS to put a plate of food on his or her table. Hurry up and shut down so someone can put something useful in that building like a giant lemonade stand, a hobo soup kitchen, or perhaps a plasma / sperm bank. Any one of those would benefit society more and generate more profit than USA Truck has in years!!!
ripped off drivers

Encinitas, CA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
So TRUE...this company must be a real TURD...every comment ever writen about this pathetic DUMP is filled with Hatred and Disgust for the pitful Clowns that run that Crap Box company...So MANY are waiting for the day when they close that Hellhole.......they are some sorry LOSERS!!! LOL.
Sean

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Feb 19, 2013
ripped off drivers wrote:
So TRUE...this company must be a real TURD...every comment ever writen about this pathetic DUMP is filled with Hatred and Disgust for the pitful Clowns that run that Crap Box company...So MANY are waiting for the day when they close that Hellhole.......they are some sorry LOSERS!!! LOL.
Definitely a dump... As the USA Truck execs look out the window at the junk pile next door, i hope they understand it as a nice sign of where they'll be in the near future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsfield man gets a year in jail for domestic... 1 hr Praxis33 3
Grimes rallies support 2 hr Responsibility 2
Alleged Massena sex offender released from jail... 2 hr wambam 1
Expanding Medicaid would help El Paso's uninsur... 3 hr Deming Brain Defi... 19
Appeals race gets heated 4 hr Janet Pillersdorf 8
Auburn perp found and charged 5 hr Good Lord 17
Residents, victims take stand against domestic ... 5 hr bonny croosby 1

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE