State Supreme Court won't review case...

State Supreme Court won't review case of Long Beach man who bea...

There are 19 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Apr 14, 2010, titled State Supreme Court won't review case of Long Beach man who bea.... In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Defense attorney Alan Nakasone, left, looks on as defendant Genaro Blanco Jr., of Long Beach, gives a statement to Long Beach judge Richard Romero, before he was sentenced to 50 years to life in February 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Sarah

AOL

#2 Apr 14, 2010
Please Lord, make this man have a long, painful, and terribile death while in prison for killing that poor child.....Amen...+.
Amron

Claremont, CA

#3 Apr 14, 2010
"I didn't do anything wrong." That is a very common and typical response for a cockroach like Blanco. He was obviously brought up with the "everyone else is to blame" mentality. It seems like here in California with 33% of the national welfare recipients, there will be more and more vermin just like him. With good hardworking taxpayers leaving the state and more "gimme gimme" freeloaders like Blanco, it is no wonder California is on the verge of bankruptcy. Freeloader and the "everyone else is to blame" people are the SAME. We are doomed.
Spike

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 14, 2010
Sarah wrote:
Please Lord, make this man have a long, painful, and terribile death while in prison for killing that poor child.....Amen...+.
Typical church folk comment, and confirms that religion is nothing more then a line in the cafeteria for most so called christians. Personally I don't believe in some old man in the clouds, and thus I am not hypocritical when I say this monster should be put to death, ASAP. However some one who prays to God that someone experience a 'terrible death', HUGE hypocrite. HUGE. HUGE!
geez

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2010
Sarah wrote:
Great example of the fact that too many "christians" are hypocrites and nut cases.
Perry Mason

Seal Beach, CA

#7 Apr 14, 2010
Spike and geez would make a cute couple.
Cinnamon

Fountain Valley, CA

#8 Apr 14, 2010
Wow, poor baby going to jail because he killed a baby. He'll be somebody's bride!!!!
the kid

San Jacinto, CA

#10 Apr 14, 2010
just stop it wrote:
This is about a black guy killing a black kid! WHY IS THIS NEWS????
What will you report on next, PT?
"Dog bites dog in bixby park"?
A guy with the name 'Genaro Salas Blanco Jr.' kills a child named 'Anthony Ramirez' and you seem to think it's black on black...typical bigot! You seem to be missing the important content of the article. AN INNOCENT CHILD HAS LOST HIS LIFE!!!!! Race, gender, sexuality or religious denomination are not important. FYI, in the real world, this IS news!
deserves penalty

Long Beach, CA

#11 Apr 15, 2010
I was there the day Anthony was murdered by Blanco. The Supreme Court got it right when it stated that no reasonable juror would have found this piece of you-know-what guilty of a lesser crime. That poor child suffered terribly because of what Blanco did to him...i hope Blanco rots in prison and in the afterlife like he deserves. Rest in peace Anthony...the man who murdered you has gotten some of what he deserves.
Raider Nation

Lawndale, CA

#12 Apr 15, 2010
Wow, I bet he felt really "gangsta" after killing a 2 year old.*rolls eyes*

I hope the inmates give him "50 fresh bruises from his head to his genitals"
kwazy wabbit

Bellflower, CA

#13 Apr 15, 2010
"I didn't commit NO crime?"
That amounts to a confession, according to my 7th grade English teacher. The ol' Double Negative. That'll eliminate you as a candidate in a job interview too, BTW.
A Father

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Apr 15, 2010
Reading this A-hole really tick me off..I got my fist gripped to pound of him..hope he die a painful agony death...Everytime i hear this time of crime it hurt to see these wonderful kids get harm like that..
Rose

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Apr 15, 2010
He best repent unto the lord, as for the child....his last breath on earth was his first in heaven! What a horrible crime.
Mr Potatoe Head

Lawndale, CA

#19 Apr 16, 2010
Rose wrote:
He best repent unto the lord, as for the child....his last breath on earth was his first in heaven! What a horrible crime.
I think killing a defenseless 2 year old out of ANGER (which is a Cardinal sin) AND THROWING HIM IN THE TRASH AFTER HE'S DEAD is considered a mortal sin. He's going to hell and if hell is real I hope he burns and suffers more than anyone in this world.
Mr_T

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Dec 21, 2010
To read all the posts it's sad to me! with no investigating people judge! after looking into this case I see alot of things that just dont match up! how can someone beat someone to death infront of all those kids(total of 4) and the kids dont run and tell someone or cry or scream?.....or why didnt the mom get up? when she heard all the noise?In a 1 bed room apt....how could the baby play with the other kids after getting beat to death?...The kids were the ones that went to get Mr Blanco when the baby stopped playing!.....there are so many other questions that pop into my head after i investigated!
Krystle Edwards

Costa Mesa, CA

#21 Oct 25, 2011
deserves penalty wrote:
I was there the day Anthony was murdered by Blanco. The Supreme Court got it right when it stated that no reasonable juror would have found this piece of you-know-what guilty of a lesser crime. That poor child suffered terribly because of what Blanco did to him...i hope Blanco rots in prison and in the afterlife like he deserves. Rest in peace Anthony...the man who murdered you has gotten some of what he deserves.
FIRST OFF LET ME START THIS OFF BY SAYING IF YOU DON'T KNOW MY FAMILY MEMBER PERSONALLY DON'T SPEAK UP AT ALL AND JUST SO YOU KNOW HE WOULD NEVER INTENTIONALLY HARM A KID/BABY HE HAS HIS OWN SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE ALL IN TRULY THE MOTHER OF THE LITTLE BOY SHOULD BE IN JAIL TO BECAUSE SHE WAS THERE AND IF ALL THIS IS TRUE WHY SHE DIDN'T CALL THE POLICE
Susan Rothman

Phelan, CA

#22 Oct 26, 2011
Just another in the long list of reasons why Calif is the only State to embrace the infestation of illegals as all our families deserve.
Carlos

Carlsbad, CA

#23 Oct 26, 2011
Susan Rothman wrote:
Just another in the long list of reasons why Calif is the only State to embrace the infestation of illegals as all our families deserve.
Why you aholes always pick on immigrants?
laura

Santa Ana, CA

#24 Aug 10, 2012
Mr_T wrote:
To read all the posts it's sad to me! with no investigating people judge! after looking into this case I see alot of things that just dont match up! how can someone beat someone to death infront of all those kids(total of 4) and the kids dont run and tell someone or cry or scream?.....or why didnt the mom get up? when she heard all the noise?In a 1 bed room apt....how could the baby play with the other kids after getting beat to death?...The kids were the ones that went to get Mr Blanco when the baby stopped playing!.....there are so many other questions that pop into my head after i investigated!
*** you are the only 1 who makes sense out of all the uneducated people onn here!
Abigail Ramirez

Aiea, HI

#25 Jul 10, 2013
Krystle Edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST OFF LET ME START THIS OFF BY SAYING IF YOU DON'T KNOW MY FAMILY MEMBER PERSONALLY DON'T SPEAK UP AT ALL AND JUST SO YOU KNOW HE WOULD NEVER INTENTIONALLY HARM A KID/BABY HE HAS HIS OWN SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE ALL IN TRULY THE MOTHER OF THE LITTLE BOY SHOULD BE IN JAIL TO BECAUSE SHE WAS THERE AND IF ALL THIS IS TRUE WHY SHE DIDN'T CALL THE POLICE
AND IF DONT DONT KNOW MY FAMILY MEMBER THEN DONT SAY THAT IT WAS HER FAULT CUZ IT WASNT. WHY WOULD HE EVEN HIT A CHILD THAT ISNT HIS! AND YOU SAID THAT HE HAS HIS OWN CHILD, AND I KNOW HE WOULDN'T WANT GABBY TO HIT HIS CHILD! HE KILLED MY COUSIN.. He should Rot in Prison

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justice Dept. warns sanctuary cities in immigra... 1 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 16
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 1 hr Retribution 62
News Poorest preschoolers most vulnerable to fatal c... 7 hr Spotted Girl 1
News What Ohio's paid for Rhoden family funerals 4 m... 10 hr Ashley 12
News Ted Cruz says White House shields Hillary Clint... (Oct '15) 12 hr Julios Lottery ti... 24
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) 12 hr Julios Lottery ti... 15
News News 11 Mins Ago California moves _ slowly _ to... 14 hr MountainHouse 8
More from around the web