Fiscal Court ponders attorney for inv...

Fiscal Court ponders attorney for investigation

There are 13 comments on the Marshall County Tribune-Courier story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Fiscal Court ponders attorney for investigation. In it, Marshall County Tribune-Courier reports that:

By Venita Fritz Tribune-Courier General Manager vfritz@tribunecourier.com Marshall County Fiscal Court last week voted to contact Louisville attorney Kent Wicker to conduct an investigation involving an ethics complaint against Judge-Executive Mike Miller.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marshall County Tribune-Courier.

MC MOM

Mayfield, KY

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Thank you Misti Drew for your hard work and for taking a stand. A lot of marshall county people like to complain about things but don't have the guts to stand up for whats right in fear of stepping on some toe's. Misti, you got our vote girl! Mike Miller has done his time,its time for marshall county to move on. Misti don't let anyone push her around because she is woman..she a good strong woman and I'm so proud she is for the BEST of marshall county. Misti is not a "yes" man so some don't like that.
Duh

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2013
MC MOM wrote:
Thank you Misti Drew for your hard work and for taking a stand. A lot of marshall county people like to complain about things but don't have the guts to stand up for whats right in fear of stepping on some toe's. Misti, you got our vote girl! Mike Miller has done his time,its time for marshall county to move on. Misti don't let anyone push her around because she is woman..she a good strong woman and I'm so proud she is for the BEST of marshall county. Misti is not a "yes" man so some don't like that.
No. She is a shit-stirring idiot who is after a position she couldn't handle if she did have it. She isn't nearly as smart as she likes to think she is.
what if

Paducah, KY

#3 Jul 2, 2013
don't we already have 3 attorney on the payroll already.and isn,t their an board of ethics already?
so-so

Camby, IN

#4 Jul 2, 2013
Spend taxpayer money when in reality it is up to the unemployment office, hell pay me half of what they will pay the high dollar lawyer, you'll get the same outcome. Nearly $400.00 PER HOUR, that will be some bill! Think of the GOOD that money could be used for. Yeah, she's a class act, not.
Ella

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah, Misti Drew thinks her you know what doesnt stink.... Keep stirring it up, Karma is a well you know what it is!!!!
citizen of marshal

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2013
the way her husband kept standing up evertime someone opposed her was totally drew mentality. he is a cop in McCracken county and thinks he can intimidate people from voicing their complaint.we need to get rid of her-Anderson-gold and ever dam one of the lawyers. WAIT till this bill comes back and see what it cost us. FYI---the lawyer is paying tax in marshall county on property here---he is a friend/acquaintance of Anderson----can ya smell the bullshit yet.......
so-so

United States

#7 Jul 3, 2013
What property? Or rumor?
citizen of marshal wrote:
the way her husband kept standing up evertime someone opposed her was totally drew mentality. e is a cop in McCracken county and thinks he can intimidate people from voicing their complaint.we need to get rid of her-Anderson-gold and ever dam one of the lawyers. WAIT till this bill comes back and see what it cost us. FYI---the lawyer is paying tax in marshall county on property here---he is a friend/acquaintance of Anderson----can ya smell the bullshit yet.......
guesswho

Eddyville, KY

#10 Jul 4, 2013
I am not sure if Mr. Wicker owns property in this county, but I think Mr. Johnson investigated Brad Anderson, seem like he lives in Benton!!!!!!!! and who is he representing now!!!!!!
citizen of marshal wrote:
the way her husband kept standing up evertime someone opposed her was totally drew mentality. he is a cop in McCracken county and thinks he can intimidate people from voicing their complaint.we need to get rid of her-Anderson-gold and ever dam one of the lawyers. WAIT till this bill comes back and see what it cost us. FYI---the lawyer is paying tax in marshall county on property here---he is a friend/acquaintance of Anderson----can ya smell the bullshit yet.......
mc native

Cadiz, KY

#11 Jul 9, 2013
MD AND TA ARE GETTING THERE WAY AGAIN. JEFF EDWARDS WAS SUPPOSE TO CHECK OUT LAWYERS FOR THE CASE BUT LOOK WHO GOT THE LAWYER OFF THE INTERNET AND GOING TO INVERTGATE MM WHAT A JOKE HE MUST THINK THE PEOPLE IN MC ARE TO STUPID TO SEE WHATS GOING ON. AND SPEAKING OF A JOKE WHAT ABOUT MD HUSBAND STANDING UP FOR IN COURT I AM SURE IT COST HER VOTES IF SHE HAS ANY LEFT
My thoughts

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jul 10, 2013
Md husband my be a officer, but I don't think he can push to many people around. There are a lot of people in this county that is getting tired of taxes going up , and tired of spend,spend, spend. Why have a big investigation on this , why not check on retired county employees that leave then comes back for same pay insurance plus their retirement . Now that boils the oil for me. And if the broom worked for the north marshall ordeal then why not use the same broom on this. I will be at the meeting , and I will not stand for her husband to attack me! My roots go back before it was marshall county, I vote, and I say what I have to say! Mr. Miller have helped a lot of people in this county, and I can name , names and I will!
WOW

Morgantown, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2013
All the other stuff aside, any husband worth his salt stands up for his wife. im not talking worth his salt to you or me or anyone else but his wife, that's just the way that goes.
big deal

Morgantown, KY

#14 Jul 10, 2013
My thoughts wrote:
Md husband my be a officer, but I don't think he can push to many people around. There are a lot of people in this county that is getting tired of taxes going up , and tired of spend,spend, spend. Why have a big investigation on this , why not check on retired county employees that leave then comes back for same pay insurance plus their retirement . Now that boils the oil for me. And if the broom worked for the north marshall ordeal then why not use the same broom on this. I will be at the meeting , and I will not stand for her husband to attack me! My roots go back before it was marshall county, I vote, and I say what I have to say! Mr. Miller have helped a lot of people in this county, and I can name , names and I will!
"arcadia IN"...my roots goes back before it was marshall county and u cant even show your own state on your post...you are really somebody, nobody was impressed by you.
My thoughts

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jul 11, 2013
big deal wrote:
<quoted text> "arcadia IN"...my roots goes back before it was marshall county and u cant even show your own state on your post...you are really somebody, nobody was impressed by you.
big deal you don't show your state , maybe this will impress you, it depends on the service that you have . As to the state that shows up. Oh like yours shows u.s. I live and work in m.c., and I don't care if your small little mind was impressed or not! You have a good day now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 46 min Independence 2,015
News President takes victory lap on Supreme Court Ob... 1 hr Big Bad Vatican 18
News N.C babysitter charged in child abuse resulting... 2 hr demetrice 1
News Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 4 hr scary theory 402
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerks who ref... 9 hr John Frier 10
News Ban on cyberstalking, phone threats reborn 2 mo... (Jul '14) 11 hr michael 3
News Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies 14 hr goonsquad 104
More from around the web