KC man, 24, charged in February rape of 15-year-old

Oct 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Kansas City Star

Jackson County prosecutors accused a 24-year-old man of snatching a 15-year-old girl from a playground in February, dragging her to a townhome and raping her.The attack he’s accused of occurred sometime after 6:45 a.m. on Feb.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Vigilante justice is far superior to our injustice system and any "problems" created would only be myth or an interpretation based on mental illness or partisan bias.

Those who oppose street justice for raped women tend to support rape. Those who love someone ALWAYS wants the most severe harm to those who harm them. If you lack that, you really don't love them. Those who do not support rape should show it by joining the correct side. Others tend to think of anti-vigilante types as pro-rapist. People are judged by their views and actions as a natural consequence and if you don't want the consequences, you would avoid the words and actions that cause that. A polarized view is the only one that makes any sense here. You either support raped women enough to want to see their rapists tortured or killed (not murdered), or you hate them enough to want to see their attackers coddled and released to do it again. I'd like to see our Constitution amended to where the rights of victims trumps the rights of the accused.

Of course, I should expect a man, a more competitive, privileged, and aggressive being, a being born with a rape tool, to side with rapists and not want their heroes maimed or killed as EVERY rapist invariably deserves. After all, such is a threat against their little members. If you don't want tortured or killed, you would make sure you NEVER rape NO MATTER WHAT. But men who take up for rapists do so invariably, because deep inside, they want to rape, or they would stop trying to crack that door open.

Of course, I will concede that not all vigilantism is a good thing. What would keep an uncaptured rapist from raping another rapist? As much as someone may applaud a rapist getting their own medicine, there has to be a limit to it somewhere. The idea of government rapists might turn on the more extreme of the vigilantes, but where would they get them? It would be a bad message to send. I'd hate to see kids say they want to be government rapists when they grow up.

“The trolls hate this guy”

Since: Jul 09

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Spotted Girl wrote:
Vigilante justice is far superior to our injustice system and any "problems" created would only be myth or an interpretation based on mental illness or partisan bias.
Those who oppose street justice for raped women tend to support rape. Those who love someone ALWAYS wants the most severe harm to those who harm them. If you lack that, you really don't love them. Those who do not support rape should show it by joining the correct side. Others tend to think of anti-vigilante types as pro-rapist. People are judged by their views and actions as a natural consequence and if you don't want the consequences, you would avoid the words and actions that cause that. A polarized view is the only one that makes any sense here. You either support raped women enough to want to see their rapists tortured or killed (not murdered), or you hate them enough to want to see their attackers coddled and released to do it again. I'd like to see our Constitution amended to where the rights of victims trumps the rights of the accused.
Of course, I should expect a man, a more competitive, privileged, and aggressive being, a being born with a rape tool, to side with rapists and not want their heroes maimed or killed as EVERY rapist invariably deserves. After all, such is a threat against their little members. If you don't want tortured or killed, you would make sure you NEVER rape NO MATTER WHAT. But men who take up for rapists do so invariably, because deep inside, they want to rape, or they would stop trying to crack that door open.
Of course, I will concede that not all vigilantism is a good thing. What would keep an uncaptured rapist from raping another rapist? As much as someone may applaud a rapist getting their own medicine, there has to be a limit to it somewhere. The idea of government rapists might turn on the more extreme of the vigilantes, but where would they get them? It would be a bad message to send. I'd hate to see kids say they want to be government rapists when they grow up.
Vigilanteism has been known to result in innocent people stirred up by a rabble rouser acting on hearsay or trying to cover up something being executed. You have made some good posts in the past. this one I am responding to is one of your worst and most irresponsible.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Vigilanteism has been known to result in innocent people stirred up by a rabble rouser acting on hearsay or trying to cover up something being executed. You have made some good posts in the past. this one I am responding to is one of your worst and most irresponsible.
Do you know, what can stop criminals like this, from ever recommiting a crime.....a bullit, a big field and a backhoe....works every fuck*ng time....

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Vigilanteism has been known to result in innocent people stirred up by a rabble rouser acting on hearsay or trying to cover up something being executed. You have made some good posts in the past. this one I am responding to is one of your worst and most irresponsible.
That is BS and you know it. Just admit it if you need for women to be raped.(I sure hope that is not true.) About 49% of society feels that way at some level, so you won't be alone. If you support women not being raped, then you will support them not being raped at any cost. Your affections would be 100% for the victims, not the rapists at all. If you didn't want women raped, you would care ONLY about the victims and NOBODY else. Your discussion about this being irresponsible is what is irresponsible. If you don't hate rape so much that you are willing to mutilate or kill rapists, then you can never ever be my friend.

Whether my posts are good or not are nobody's business. It is nobody's right to know or even care. Your tone is patronizing and thus abusive. As for your posts, which I've been polite enough to never mention (just like you are supposed to be since we are both mere equals) EVERY one is controlling, patronizing, nosy, or abusive. I have never liked a single one of your posts nor ideas. But I have been polite enough to NEVER mention that to you - the way ALL are supposed to be. When you notice what others say or do and comment, you are positioning yourself as having the right to do so and being thus above them. If you were not controlling, you would never do that. Good people make sure they don't do certain things no matter what. A person who positions themselves over others is no better than a rapist, because that is what rapists do. That is the message behind their attacks.

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

I love the one story I read on here. A racist man of color who was a Black supremacist specifically went out one day looking for White children to rape. He raped a pretty little White girl for a long time, disfigured her, and rendered her sterile. There was no doubt he was guilty. When he went to court, the female defense attorney with Stockhold Syndrome, penis envy and presumably a rape fetish, was a traitor to all women everywhere and betrayed the sisterhood by finding a technicality. So the scumbag walked because of a self-hating, woman-hating, "female" attorney and an oversight by a bunch of pigs.

However, a crew took care of things. They tied the guy to a tree, put a tire around his neck, filled it with gasoline, and lit it. My source said that you could hear the screams and smell the burning flesh for a distance, and there is no getting either out of your mind. But he never raped again, and the rapes in that area certainly declined. Most men knew the story and thus knew better than to rape, and particularly a child.

I believe there should be a law stating that any attorney who gets off a guilty rapist should face execution.

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Really, maybe we should appeal the 5th amendment. Cruel and unusual is about all that works anymore.

If you want to stop bullies, either remove their eyes so they cannot see who is different and thus not have information to bully, devoice them so they cannot taunt, threaten, or control others, or remove limbs so they cannot physically abuse others.

For a libeler/slanderer, just take their voice or ability to write.

For a wife-beater or child-beater, take their arms.

For a rapist, you know what to take, and not just castrate them. Make them flat down there and send them to a eunuch commune or something.

As for eye for an eye, that was actually an advance in civil rights for the day. The law wasn't saying you "had to" take an eye for an eye, just that you could not take more than one eye in return for an eye nor take their life (unless they killed, and then, you could only kill those directly involved). Before that, if someone wronged you, nobody thought anything of killing them and wiping out their whole family/tribe. Of course, that is certainly taking it too far.

I watched a documentary on punishment, and I agreed that children should not have to pay for their parents' crimes. A boy was living in fear, imprisoned in his own home and yard, and was not allowed to go to school. Why? Because his father and another man got into a fight over something stupid sometime before the boy was even 3, and his father killed the other man. The father was doing time, but the mother received a death threat directed towards her son and was told if he stepped foot outside, he'd be shot and killed. So the mother and son lived under that threat for years. She eventually found a blood feud expert and negotiator, and they families met together and discussed. Progress was made, but the mother still (at least of the time of the video) won't let her son out of her sight, since she feels the ceasefire is not unanimous. The man who started the feud said that while he hated losing his brother, he didn't think it was fair that the son of his killer should be punished for that act too. But he could not speak for the others.

I liked the idea of the disfigured woman in the Middle East asking for her attacker to be blinded and disfigured - just the idea. And she let him sweat by making him think she was going to see it through. But at the last minute, she asked that it not be done to him. Human rights people breathed a sigh of relief that she didn't follow through.

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know, what can stop criminals like this, from ever recommiting a crime.....a bullit, a big field and a backhoe....works every fuck*ng time....
That bit of nonsense helps me put some nonsensical comments of yours in another forum in clearer perspective. In other words, no need to take it seriously.

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is BS and you know it. Just admit it if you need for women to be raped.(I sure hope that is not true.) About 49% of society feels that way at some level, so you won't be alone. If you support women not being raped, then you will support them not being raped at any cost. Your affections would be 100% for the victims, not the rapists at all. If you didn't want women raped, you would care ONLY about the victims and NOBODY else. Your discussion about this being irresponsible is what is irresponsible. If you don't hate rape so much that you are willing to mutilate or kill rapists, then you can never ever be my friend.
Whether my posts are good or not are nobody's business. It is nobody's right to know or even care. Your tone is patronizing and thus abusive. As for your posts, which I've been polite enough to never mention (just like you are supposed to be since we are both mere equals) EVERY one is controlling, patronizing, nosy, or abusive. I have never liked a single one of your posts nor ideas. But I have been polite enough to NEVER mention that to you - the way ALL are supposed to be. When you notice what others say or do and comment, you are positioning yourself as having the right to do so and being thus above them. If you were not controlling, you would never do that. Good people make sure they don't do certain things no matter what. A person who positions themselves over others is no better than a rapist, because that is what rapists do. That is the message behind their attacks.
I will asay is that vigilante mobs have had a lot of innocent blood on their hands in the past. I don't want to be your friend with anti-American ideas like you are suggesting. America was founded on the principle of Constitutional and not mob rule. If you want to be anti-American in your views, it is your right of course and it is my right to be repulsed by such nonsense. Contrary to your rants, mob justice will not prevent rapes and if one right from the Bill of Rights can be abolished, what is going to stop the rest from following? I do believe rapists should be severely punished, but only by due process of the law which is the only thing standing between us and the government that would otherwise permit government to do as they damned well pleased.

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know, what can stop criminals like this, from ever recommiting a crime.....a bullit, a big field and a backhoe....works every fuck*ng time....
And what is going to stop somebody trying to cover up his own crime with a false accusation from carrying out such vigilante justice against an innocent man (and I don't mean that rapist)?
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>And what is going to stop somebody trying to cover up his own crime with a false accusation from carrying out such vigilante justice against an innocent man (and I don't mean that rapist)?
You should really start searching throughout Topix, in an effort to find someone, truly interested in your opinion, on anything.....

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

I am not even reading the spew above that is probably attacking me. There is nothing a liberal can say that is of interest to me.

I type what I feel at whatever time. It is never towards others unless they critique, try to parent/control, intrude into my life, try to limit/control what I have to say, or defame me, then I defend myself at any choice just to have the right to express myself and say what I want. Having the freedom to say what I want at the time without being held accountable to anyone who is not my parent, God, supervisor, or other legitimate authority figure is my most prized possession.

Most liberals on these threads have these stupid character defects:

1. They are unable to stand on their own against the world. The whole purpose of the message threads are not to communicate nor debate, but to vent, share, and express yourself. I rarely post to others in here. I post to express myself and move on, in an impersonal way. It is wrong to express direct disagreement with others. It is correct to just start a new post without replying and say what you feel, without mentioning others. Good people trust others to say what they want no matter what and never try to "correct" them. Correcting mere equals is just like raping a child, and both should get the death penalty.

2. They are unable to communicate without trying to connect with others and trying to control them. Intelligent people lack the need to have to connect with others, but liberals are emotional slaves to others and have this sick need to control everyone as they go. Critiquing strangers and telling strangers what to say is just another type of rape. Liberals need people to be raped and victimized, since that is what they do to others each time they open their mouths.

3. Pretending they are better than others. We are all equals, and we all have a right to stand alone in the world, do our own things, and make or own decisions without the degrading, raping sort of help liberals always give. They only help to control and enslave others. They are all insecure and don't feel good about themselves unless they are forcing help on others or worrying about people they have no right worrying about.

4. They cannot understand that we all have the right to choose who we want to associate with.

5. They are incapable of expressing true empathy for victims. They only side with trash people, bullies, and criminals, and hate everything that is normal, moral, and good. Too the two libs in here, the rapist is the hero and needs worshiped and coddled, perhaps even sucked off. They care more about the rapists' rights, not those of their victims - the ONLY rights that matter. If you rape, you should die in the most violent way possible so the unfair advantage you took can be stripped from you. If you do wrong, you have to be punished severely to make sure you never do it again no matter what. If prison were effective, a former rapist would want to kill himself the first time he ever saw a woman again and have constant nightmares that he will rape again or that he is being beaten to death. Of course libs take up for rapists. Libs are all about control and exploiting victims, and so are libs.

At any rate, if you are a liberal, make sure you never speak to me nor try to notice me no matter what. Stay out of private, conservative-only places, and don't force your inferior, trash values onto me. I have the right to say what I want at whatever time, and for it to never be thrown up to me again nor used against me. Libs who try to enter my life should realize that I will defend myself by whatever means from them, their values, their presence, and their influence. I'll never knowingly and willingly have a liberal for a friend. I've tried it. They don't want to be friends. They want to preach, moralize, and shove their values onto you. Give them all enough time. So I will do whatever it takes not to be exposed to them.

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>You should really start searching throughout Topix, in an effort to find someone, truly interested in your opinion, on anything.....
I don't think you are going to get much support for your outhouse rants.

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

@ Spotted Girl post # 54 (post was too long to fully quote and still leave room for me to comment)

You have the right to post what you want as long as the moderators approve. I have the right to call a spade a spade and dismiss your posts as nonsense.

You have a very twisted idea of what conservatism is. Conservatism in its purest form supports due process of the law and you have seen fit to declare me a liberal because I am opposed to vigilante justice, a practice that is anything but due process. Who is the real conservative on this point? Certainly not you.

If you post on Topix, you must expect that not everyone will agree with what you say. Did you ever read the Topix terms of service? They state clearly, that things can get rough and if this upsets one, one should consider not posting on Topix. In other words, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I will let the rest of the nonsense you posted to speak for itself (negatively).

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

I just had to vent, and I will do so when I feel like it, and I don't need anyone's approval nor permission to do so. That always comes directly from me and only me. I am not sorry that some did not like it. I have the right to be me and will not be intimidated into conformity or giving up who *I* am.

Again, I will not read posts from known libs addressed to me.

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Spotted Girl wrote:
I just had to vent, and I will do so when I feel like it, and I don't need anyone's approval nor permission to do so. That always comes directly from me and only me. I am not sorry that some did not like it. I have the right to be me and will not be intimidated into conformity or giving up who *I* am.
Again, I will not read posts from known libs addressed to me.
I never said you couldn't vent. All I asked for the the right of dissent to something that is publicly posted. Nobody is asking you to be sorry for what you posted. I may not like what you post, but I will defend your right to post it and I will reserve the right to post dissenting opinions when I disagree.

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

La la la.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••