KC man, 24, charged in February rape of 15-year-old

Oct 2, 2012 Full story: The Kansas City Star 56

Jackson County prosecutors accused a 24-year-old man of snatching a 15-year-old girl from a playground in February, dragging her to a townhome and raping her.The attack he’s accused of occurred sometime after 6:45 a.m. on Feb.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1 Oct 2, 2012
He needs to be dragged by his rape tool.

Spotted World

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Really, when a brotha does this, what needs to happen is other brothas giving a beat-down for making their race look bad. And the momma in this case needs to ask herself if she told her son not to rape. If she didn't, then she needs to dry up the crocodile tears and shut up about the whole "my innocent baby" routine.

Spotted World

#3 Oct 3, 2012
I know it is bad karma and hateful, but you know what I hope happens to him EVERY day in prison. And the night of his release, the inmates need to hold him down and do surgery on him.

Spotted World

#4 Oct 3, 2012
BTW, the headline is wrong. He is no man. Real men never rape, only punks.

Spotted World

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Or sentence him to full SRS surgery, then send him to a bad neighborhood, let everyone know he has girl parts and that he was a former rapist...
old pimp

Waldorf, MD

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Do his hair and make-up like a ho and put him in sexy clothes then put him in a stockade in the middle of the yard for prison general poplation exercise.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Oh, P-L-E-A-S-E let me be on the jury.
Never to tired

Buffalo, NY

#8 Oct 3, 2012
POS would like it

first thing we need to do is video tape it all
cut his nut sac off and let the pos bleed out a minute or 2

Then a nice thick layer of salt placed on the wound to help stop bleeding of course

then let the pos heal but show him the video on a loop all day long

then once he is healed we start all over again but with his shaft this time HA how great would this be

now we do this to every pos out there that rapes someone

I think this may be a cure all ?

Just saying
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#9 Oct 3, 2012
A big field and a backhoe...end of problem....
Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Not even gonna read this!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Maybe this guy needs the same treatment done to him...

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#12 Oct 3, 2012
He deserves his day in court and if the evidence shows he is guilty, he deserves to be punished to the maximum allowed by law.

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#13 Oct 3, 2012
Chain his pecker to the bed real tight, set the bed on fire and hand him a butter knife and tell him to get busy, sick fcuk!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 3, 2012
This story just burns my azz... Do these sick people not ever think... what would I do if this was my daughter, sister, wife, girlfriend, mother or whatever being raped.... You know to many people are willing to give it up for free why prey on the innocent. I know he will burn in hell and that is what he deserves...

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#16 Oct 3, 2012
Take him into the deep woods, nail his tallywhacker to a tree and leave him there, with a pair of sidecutter pliers, when he gets hungry enough he'll realize what needs to be done. Make it a small pair so he has to nibble away at it.

Spotted World

#18 Oct 3, 2012
KIMberly504 wrote:
This story just burns my azz... Do these sick people not ever think... what would I do if this was my daughter, sister, wife, girlfriend, mother or whatever being raped.... You know to many people are willing to give it up for free why prey on the innocent. I know he will burn in hell and that is what he deserves...
Oh they don't think, and some may even do their own if they know they could get by with it. Some people are often angry at the world, they hate themselves, and they have empathy for very few if any.

Spotted World

#19 Oct 3, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
He deserves his day in court and if the evidence shows he is guilty, he deserves to be punished to the maximum allowed by law.
I agree. You added the dimension that was missing in some of the ranting here, and that is justice. Unless the DNA was planted, it sounds like a solid case.

Spotted World

#20 Oct 3, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
A big field and a backhoe...end of problem....
Or in jail, a jailer can toss in a handgun with only 2-3 bullets, and a pack of smokes. On the pack, there might be a note, "Finish the job and give the piece back, and you get a few more packs."

Spotted World

#21 Oct 4, 2012
I guess I must apologize for most of the above, but I said a lot of that just to be able to hold my anger. I think fantasies can help keep down vigilantism. It is a form of mental masturbation when you think about it. You get a release, but not in the expected sort of way.

Another dimension easily overlooked, and I am guilty, are the underlying issues. I am not saying he should be let go by any means. Nor am I saying other factors are an excuse. Maybe Dan White not taking care of himself, along with his poor diet and his untreated thyroid problem added fuel to the fire. However, he murdered 2 people. His 7 year sentence sparked 2 very violent riots. After he got out, he committed suicide. My point here though is that we don't know the rapist's background or home life, but that we should not go overly soft either.

Supreme Court refused to intervene this year in a murder case where a mentally challenged man was sentenced to death. The precedent was that states cannot execute someone with an IQ below 70. His was 70 if I remember right. In practical terms, what can someone with an IQ of 70 do that someone with a 69 IQ cannot? But I assume the guy the court set the precedent over is still alive.

“September”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22 Oct 4, 2012
What he did was uncalled for, callous and horrific;

he should be dealt with accordingly and jailed
until he sees the errr of his way.

Having said that,
I must say I am shocked at the level of
violence in the posts here -
as to how they'd deal with him..

I thought we had moved away from
'the law of the jungle' in this century!
and were meant to be civilized..

not descend to the level of
the perpetrator.

obviously not -

the old adage still applies.

"Two 'wrongs' never make a 'right' "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Councilman Kenney calls for federal hate-crime ... 12 min Fa-Foxy 3
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 2 hr Earl 7
Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) 3 hr 3redmoons 73
St. Louis grand jury has four months to decide ... 3 hr Interesting 3
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Lon Spector 239
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 4 hr Lon Spector 283
Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) 9 hr Chicky 16
•••

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••