Vacaville teen convict could get brai...

Vacaville teen convict could get brain scan

There are 25 comments on the The Reporter story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Vacaville teen convict could get brain scan. In it, The Reporter reports that:

At the request of his defense attorney, a Solano County Superior Court judge on Thursday cleared the way for a Vacaville teenager convicted of the 2010 rape and stabbing of a Vacaville girl and the stabbing of her young brother to undergo a controversial brain scan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#1 Jan 4, 2013
I think he should go to prison regardless but something has to be f'd up in ones head to do something like that
John

Oakland, CA

#2 Jan 4, 2013
And who the hell is going to pay for this expensive test?

WAIT! WAIT! Don't tell me. We the taxpayers, that's who.

Should of had one speedy trial, found guilty followed by one brief appeal then put to death by hanging on the public square.

But NOOOOOO! This kid will be sucking the taxpayer's (t)it for years to come.

And people wonder why there isn't enough money for schools or U.S. Air Force fighter jets.
mel

San Jose, CA

#3 Jan 4, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
I think he should go to prison regardless but something has to be f'd up in ones head to do something like that
ditto

Since: Aug 10

South San Francisco, CA

#4 Jan 4, 2013
John wrote:
And who the hell is going to pay for this expensive test?
WAIT! WAIT! Don't tell me. We the taxpayers, that's who.
Should of had one speedy trial, found guilty followed by one brief appeal then put to death by hanging on the public square.
But NOOOOOO! This kid will be sucking the taxpayer's (t)it for years to come.
And people wonder why there isn't enough money for schools or U.S. Air Force fighter jets.
Maybe the machine will short circuit during the test and fry the little POS.

We can hope.
mel

San Jose, CA

#5 Jan 4, 2013
He is one sick SOB.
Sarge

Vacaville, CA

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Apparently they are trying to see if he actually has one
Adam Lambert

Vallejo, CA

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Defense attorney has been watching “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.”
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#8 Jan 4, 2013
I think it's a good idea.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Antwan wrote:
I think it's a good idea.
Why is it a good idea? Have not formed opinion yet.......

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#10 Jan 5, 2013
The only thing I like about this scan is the possibility to learn what a brain of someone like this looks like in order to detect kids/people with similar brains before they commit violent crimes. That way maybe they could possibly receive counseling or medication if any exists.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#11 Jan 5, 2013
A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it a good idea? Have not formed opinion yet.......
One thing you still need to learn in life is having opinions about everything limits you from learning. Please continue...
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>One thing you still need to learn in life is having opinions about everything limits you from learning. Please continue...
This I've learned most likely before you were even born...
So now... Why do you think it's a good idea????
John

Alamo, CA

#13 Jan 5, 2013
A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
This I've learned most likely before you were even born...
So now... Why do you think it's a good idea????
Not to worry about Antwan. He's JUST a Caucasian failed salesman of low quality insurance policies and junk investments pretending to be an African-American. Antwan is a MASTER at BAITING people on these forums - a common TROLL.
{:-/
vinny

San Jose, CA

#14 Jan 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>Not to worry about Antwan. He's JUST a Caucasian failed salesman of low quality insurance policies and junk investments pretending to be an African-American. Antwan is a MASTER at BAITING people on these forums - a common TROLL.
:)
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#15 Jan 5, 2013
A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>This I've learned most likely before you were even born...So now... Why do you think it's a good idea????
I think it is smart to gather all the facts. A brain scan in this situation makes sense. Born when? Not interested in your age old man.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#16 Jan 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>Not to worry about Antwan. He's JUST a Caucasian failed salesman of low quality insurance policies and junk investments pretending to be an African-American. Antwan is a MASTER at BAITING people on these forums - a common TROLL.
Well "John," personal attacks on an anonymous contributor doesn't help you achieve success in an argument, it only shows your ignorance and self centered behavior. Please continue...
John

Alamo, CA

#17 Jan 5, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Well "John," personal attacks on an anonymous contributor doesn't help you achieve success in an argument, it only shows your ignorance and self centered behavior. Please continue...
You want credibility schmuck? Then register. Until then, STFU!
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#18 Jan 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>You want credibility schmuck? Then register. Until then, STFU!
Sure thing "John." Lead the way...

Since: Aug 10

Vacaville, CA

#19 Jan 6, 2013
It looks like Jer was busy talking to himself yesterday.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
It looks like Jer was busy talking to himself yesterday.
Sure thing, "Bob."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'America's toughest sheriff' could be allowed t... 32 min tomin cali 25
News In climate denial, again (Oct '10) 1 hr IB DaMann 93
News Teen accused of stealing thousands of dollars i... 3 hr Phineas Phreak 4
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 5 hr Helga 64,731
News Drug sweep targets dealers 6 hr hillbillies do he... 10
News Youth Advocates Demand Arizona Courts End Indis... 9 hr HumanSpirit 1
News Investigating Illegal Aliens' Charges: Fourth C... 14 hr ronnie 3
More from around the web