Missouri toddler's death under investigation

Nov 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KAIT-TV

MOBERLY, MO - The Highway Patrol is helping investigate the death of an 18-month-old boy in central Missouri's Randolph County.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of51
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
U CANT FIX STUPID

Fayette, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I went back and read the earlier posts from No Excuse and I see you are a parent. So with that being said, you are a COLD HEARTED BITCH!!!!!
KIRKENDOLL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

AMEN!!! Well said thank you very much whom ever you are cant fix stupid you said it well!... And for NO EXCUSE may god be with you sounds like you need him...never judge a book by its cover and it seems like thats all your doing....
Single Mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

How can the mother be blamed when she was at work? These sort of things happen at day cares as well . Nobody should point their finger at anybody except the man who is in jail for this crime. After all he did admit what he did . I'm sure the parents are going threw enough without you "evil" people making assumptions. Who are you people anyways? God ? Because ONLY God can judge anybody!! Since you all have so much time to judge & assume maybe you should of been her babysitter....smdh at Stupid!!!
wth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

No excuse wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the facts that are in the probable cause statement and it clearly states there were old and new bruises. I see you didn't deny that. She had to know that child was being abused.
Are you kidding me! Do you have children? If you do you're telling me they have never fallen down or ran into anything? It says nowhere that the old bruise were from previous abuse! Im telling you right now that if Lac had thought for on minute that he had ever raised a hand to her child his family would be burring there son not the other way around! You dont know a damn thing. Also I dont get where everyone is saying he was on drugs....drugs didnt have anything to do with it. It doesnt surprise me that any of you ignorant jackasses think you know it all bc you dont know a damn thing. Dont you think that if they thought she had any idea Joe had abused her child she'd be n jail to?
goodness

Mexico, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

No excuse wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the probable cause statement it clearly states there was old and new bruises, so she had to know or she was doing it herself, it's not the same as leaving your child at a daycare and something happening, she had to have prior knowledge of the abuse. When those things happen at a daycare a caring parent does not take them back if they see bruises from abuse they report it, so do not try to make it look like she is unaware.she or he one had abused this child before if there were old and new injuries.
The probable cause statement says there were some bruises on his back and one on his hip. I have a grandchild that has similar bruises and they aren't because the child is being abused. They are because the child is active. You don't know the mom and you weren't involved in their daily lives so you have no right to pass judgement.

Here is the link to the probable cause statement. http://abc17news.com/media/attachments/news/9...
shanna

Moberly, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

No excuse wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if she was working or not at some point in time she had to know he was being abused , for goodness sake there was bruises on the child from prior to this incident. It is in the court documents. As far as being a single mo I to was and I would never just "Settle" for someone when it came to watching my child, children's safety is not something to gamble with. Another thing , why is it that she had a man living there with her taking from her and her children, she should have had a clue right there that he was a worthless POS . Another thing , why is it that she still wants to be with this monster after he killed her child.....? She should blame herself she allowed this man to do this to her child , she should have done something when the bruises were first put on the child, she is just as guilty as him and should go to jail. She also should not have custody of the little girl either. I would like the chance at both of thief, guaranteed they will never hurt another child!!!!!!,!!!
the bitch mother was not at work she was at walmart
family

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

For one, she's not a bitch! For two, who are any of you to set here and judge what or where the mother was at! Apparently none of you have a heart or kids yourself ! On top of everything it's fucking Moberly and everyone talks shit about shit! Lacy is a wonderful and loving mother and now is going through a nightmare I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy!!! Jayden was 18 months old and if any one of you that had a brain would know kids get bruises all the time. Shit, I get bruises I have no idea how I get and I'm a fucking adult! Grow up people. If you have nothing nice to say about this situation you need to just keep your mouth shut. Makes me sick that some can set here and talk bad about others with no thought about it!!!! And I can admit I'm no better by posting this myself but I'm also not one to set here and not stick up for Family and Jayden!!!
shanna wrote:
<quoted text>the bitch mother was not at work she was at walmart
IKnowWhoYouAre

Foristell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

If I had to guess and I am probalby correct, the one defending Lacy is Chelsey Kindell. Case net has this to say about the wonderful mother that Lacy was "Dwi - Drug Intoxication - Prior Offender, Possession Of Up To 35 Grams Marijuana, Unlawful Use Of Drug Paraphernalia...wonderful young lady!!! Lets face it, alot of people know Lacy and she is a crack whore and nothing more than the white trash that she hangs around. As for you "best friend" Chelsey, you are pretty much just like her, the only reason you have anything is because Toby works while you sit home on your ass and watch TV all day and someone else takes care of your kids. You don't work, you don't clean, you don't cook...you don't do anything but sleep, eat, and bitch. The only reason you have Toby is because you got knocked up. You are no better than Lacy and it is a shame that your kids are being raised by a piece of "bad ass trash" like you. As far as Jayden, he is in a much better place now that he ever could of been with these people on Earth. I hope that Joe and Lacy both burn.
Neutral

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

shanna wrote:
<quoted text> the bitch mother was not at work she was at walmart
She was at Walmart getting medicine for her other child.. Not like that is a crime iis it? People are fooled all the time about people. I think we all have made bad choices in people at least once in our lives. I just think right now people should be remembering this cute little boy and justice will serve itself for those involved.
Shame

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

goodness wrote:
<quoted text>
The probable cause statement says there were some bruises on his back and one on his hip. I have a grandchild that has similar bruises and they aren't because the child is being abused. They are because the child is active. You don't know the mom and you weren't involved in their daily lives so you have no right to pass judgement.
Here is the link to the probable cause statement. http://abc17news.com/media/attachments/news/9...
I read it also. It did not say the bruises weren't from abuse either. Just to let you know I do know the mother and it wouldn't surprise me if she knew with her self absorbed ways. It's always party first and everything else second..
sadness

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

This site is evil. I find out so much stuff I'd rather never know. I am so full of sadness right now. I may have to go home sick so I can just cry!
I've know George and Judy all my life. Robert, Vince, Michelle and Cracker! I am so so so sorry!
I cannot make the funeral. I couldn't make Crackers boy either. Know that you are in my prayers and it wasn't this your family crosses my mind regularly, all of you! I pray you find understanding in a situation that has none, forgiveness (eye for an eye, push!) and peace. God has handed you a lot to handle. Stay strong, stay together!
Oh and F'k the haters! Haters will always hate, pay no mind to them!
family

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

IKnowWhoYouAre wrote:
If I had to guess and I am probalby correct, the one defending Lacy is Chelsey Kindell. Case net has this to say about the wonderful mother that Lacy was "Dwi - Drug Intoxication - Prior Offender, Possession Of Up To 35 Grams Marijuana, Unlawful Use Of Drug Paraphernalia...wonderful young lady!!! Lets face it, alot of people know Lacy and she is a crack whore and nothing more than the white trash that she hangs around. As for you "best friend" Chelsey, you are pretty much just like her, the only reason you have anything is because Toby works while you sit home on your ass and watch TV all day and someone else takes care of your kids. You don't work, you don't clean, you don't cook...you don't do anything but sleep, eat, and bitch. The only reason you have Toby is because you got knocked up. You are no better than Lacy and it is a shame that your kids are being raised by a piece of "bad ass trash" like you. As far as Jayden, he is in a much better place now that he ever could of been with these people on Earth. I hope that Joe and Lacy both burn.
Well well. You sure do like talking shit about people! Yet again, talking about someone else because I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not Chelsey! Sorry to disappoint you. In fact I don't even know chelsey. And just because lacy has a past doesn't make her a bad mother. If you are going to set here and say she is, you should go ahead and say 70% of woman in Moberly are that way! It's nice to know there are ones like you that judge others on their past! You are no better than me or anyone else in that matter ...
Tina Duncan

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

I cannot believe that you people are so cold hearted about this!! Jayden lost his life,lacy lost her baby boy! Let me tell you all that lacy loves her kids more than any of you will ever know! and all you people bashing her on here is uncalled for!!! I sure hope baby jayden cannot hear any of this because he loved his mother and he was a mommies boy!
KIRKENDOLL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

IM TELLING EVERYONE RIGHT NOW TODAY IS JAYDENS FUNERAL EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHUT THEIR DAMN MOUTHS....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! AGAIN YOU SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT THOSE STONES YOUR THROWING WHO EVER YOU ARE MS.I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND SHAUNA....IF ANY OF YOU ALL HAD RESPECT YOU WOULD KEEP THE PEACE FOR JAYDEN....LET THE DETECTIVES FINISH THEIR WORK....GUESS WHAT WE WERE ALL YOUNG AT ONE POINT AND DID STUPID STUFF...LACY CAUGHT THOSE CASES 6 YEARS AGO!!!!! WAY BEFORE SHE HAD ANY OF HER CHILDREN!!!! SO FU*K ALL YOU GIRLS.....YA GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT LET ME KNOW!!!!
Shame

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

KIRKENDOLL wrote:
IM TELLING EVERYONE RIGHT NOW TODAY IS JAYDENS FUNERAL EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHUT THEIR DAMN MOUTHS....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! AGAIN YOU SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT THOSE STONES YOUR THROWING WHO EVER YOU ARE MS.I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND SHAUNA....IF ANY OF YOU ALL HAD RESPECT YOU WOULD KEEP THE PEACE FOR JAYDEN....LET THE DETECTIVES FINISH THEIR WORK....GUESS WHAT WE WERE ALL YOUNG AT ONE POINT AND DID STUPID STUFF...LACY CAUGHT THOSE CASES 6 YEARS AGO!!!!! WAY BEFORE SHE HAD ANY OF HER CHILDREN!!!! SO FU*K ALL YOU GIRLS.....YA GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT LET ME KNOW!!!!
I would let you know that I have a problem with a mother not reporting child abuse, or not paying enough attention to realize the man was not good for her child or not noticing bruises on her child,if i knew who you were, not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.........but I do not know who you are.
KIRKENDOLL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
I would let you know that I have a problem with a mother not reporting child abuse, or not paying enough attention to realize the man was not good for her child or not noticing bruises on her child,if i knew who you were, not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.........but I do not know who you are.
my name is tina kirkendoll so now put your name on here or meet me anywhere you want i will be happy to greet you!! like i said you are NOT going to bash anyone in my family!!
Angela Holtkamp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
This was an isolated incident. A horrible, horrible tragedy that Joe will pay for with his freedom! But to blame Lacy??? Seriously?! She was taking care of her other child who had the flu. This could have happened to ANY ONE OF US! He never showed aggression to the kids before, why would she have a reason to fear his actions now?! She was as shocked to learn the reason behind this Angels death as everyone else was! For that matter, he had a daddy who loved him dearly and would NEVER have tolerated his baby being abused! So before you pass blame you should count your blessings that YOU have never been fooled into taking your children's safety for granted! These parents need prayer, not bashing on a ridiculous site such as this! And go hug your children and Thank God that they are safe!!
Diduknow

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Angela Holtkamp wrote:
<quoted text>
This was an isolated incident. A horrible, horrible tragedy that Joe will pay for with his freedom! But to blame Lacy??? Seriously?! She was taking care of her other child who had the flu. This could have happened to ANY ONE OF US! He never showed aggression to the kids before, why would she have a reason to fear his actions now?! She was as shocked to learn the reason behind this Angels death as everyone else was! For that matter, he had a daddy who loved him dearly and would NEVER have tolerated his baby being abused! So before you pass blame you should count your blessings that YOU have never been fooled into taking your children's safety for granted! These parents need prayer, not bashing on a ridiculous site such as this! And go hug your
children and Thank God that they are safe!!
AMEN... Tell and show your kids you love them everyday. You never know when they will be called to heaven!!!!!!!!!!
GIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

This is a tragedy and Lacy has lost her child. She will never watch him grow or hear his sweet voice..please keep in mind this family has lost a CHILD this useless finger pointing name calling etc will never bring Jayden home. God will judge he who is responsible...I pray the family finds peace in this horrible horrible tragedy.
moberly citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of51
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••