Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils of Lax U.S. Gun Laws

Mar 20, 2012 Full story: Bloomberg 9,570

The Justice Department opened an investigation this week into the killing of Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old high school student who was shot dead on Feb.

Full Story

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10000 Jul 6, 2013
Tray wrote:
There will not be a race war. Most blacks support Trayvon because it's the black thing to do but in reality even they know he was a thug and if they had been George they would have done the same thing. Supporting the black agenda is one thing but very very few would put their lives one the line for this issue. Trayvon was a thug pure and simple and even most in the black community admit they would not want him living near them. Get with reality, the race card is dead, to keep trying to use it just makes you look like a fool.
Ya think? Seriously? I mean, seriously?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#10001 Jul 6, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was was explained to me one time by a man with three "outside children"monogamy is a European concept, so why are you trying to impose your culture on someone else?
That's racism
Up to 80% of black kids are in single parent families. The social net is paid by the taxpayer. What can be said is that people who are irresponsible are imposing their culture or way of life on peoples wallets. The social net is massive and corrupted in both the private and public ways of spending. It was held in check as the baby boomers were in their prime paying for it all. But they are are starting to retire themselves and are not going to do that well as government is stealing any of their meager savings and pay downs of debt were for nothing. Twice as many boomers as current retirees and probably three to four times more revenue needed to pay for them then today's retirees. Something has to give at some point.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#10002 Jul 6, 2013
Racism has been a consistent thread weaving through the American intolerant Right-wing, from the early days when Anti-Federalists battled against the U.S. Constitution to the present when a hysterical Tea Party denounced the first African-American president.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#10003 Jul 6, 2013
Why did Bush give the working schmucks tax cuts and rebates over several years to all and this scum bag of the people nothing? Taking care the half population that he voted for him? It is not complicated. He is a progressive NEO CON war monger. He pretends to be anti Israel but is not. He straddles the line as he recognizes others who are Islamic but somehow leaders are being thrown left and right over there. As long as he follows the plan he will be president and do much of wha the likes domestically.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#10005 Jul 6, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Up to 80% of black kids are in single parent families. The social net is paid by the taxpayer. What can be said is that people who are irresponsible are imposing their culture or way of life on peoples wallets. The social net is massive and corrupted in both the private and public ways of spending. It was held in check as the baby boomers were in their prime paying for it all. But they are are starting to retire themselves and are not going to do that well as government is stealing any of their meager savings and pay downs of debt were for nothing. Twice as many boomers as current retirees and probably three to four times more revenue needed to pay for them then today's retirees. Something has to give at some point.
And so are 47% of white families you must be very proud of that eh - ye moronic racist idiot!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#10006 Jul 6, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
And so are 47% of white families you must be very proud of that eh - ye moronic racist idiot!
You are the racist. You are the hater. you are freaking thief who steals and is corrupted and firmly believes you are owed. Now men can not defend themselves. All people who live in cities in ethnic neighborhoods know the game. People who work in poor black neighborhoods learn how the system is played pretty fast. What bugs you is that no one has a right to object in your mind. Here is the first cure. Stop having the babies out of irresponsible behavior. Is that racist? Use the programs for education and uplifting as intended and get out of there. Is that racist? Am I mean and nasty? I do not write this as a put down. I got my own issues and problems. Our system in decline and at some point there is going to be a lot of angry people when the revenues can't cover the payouts even with massive false currency printing. Instead of shouting your venom at me, maybe just perhaps it should be the other way. At least I did everything AI could to take care of my responsibilities. Stop hating and clean up the corruption in the neighborhoods. The real poverty will get attacked instead of perpetual system abusing poverty. If you don't more and more will join the system. Out of necessity or just tired of being slaves to someone else.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10007 Jul 6, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes moron, racism and discrimination is illegal! And your racist and stereotyping comments are despicable!
Care to show that law? If I chose to date only women with red hair I am discriminating. Racism is an individual choice, no law can change the human thought process. I can hate who ever I want. The government has been fighting the Klan for years but can't make hating blacks illegal. There are SOME laws limiting discrimination but only as it relate to business practices not personal choices. So once again you are full of crap and have no idea of what your talking about. Your ignorance is a shame to humanity.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10008 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I was was explained to me one time by a man with three "outside children"monogamy is a European concept, so why are you trying to impose your culture on someone else?
That's racism
Monogamy is not the problem. Making children and not taking responsibility for that action is a problem. I don't care how many children you have with however many women will let you but they are YOUR problem not mine. I should not have to feed or raise your problem. How is telling someone to be responsible for their actions racism?
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10009 Jul 6, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think? Seriously? I mean, seriously?
Yep.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10010 Jul 6, 2013
spocko wrote:
Racism has been a consistent thread weaving through the American intolerant Right-wing, from the early days when Anti-Federalists battled against the U.S. Constitution to the present when a hysterical Tea Party denounced the first African-American president.
Intolerant? How so? We made affirmative action to give blacks an unfair advantage over more qualified whites, we give blacks a pass in school when they can't keep up with white kids. Government programs were created to help only the black population while paid for by whites. Get real, blacks have been handed a pass for their inadequate abilities for years. How about equality? How about we dissolve all these "black only" programs and special treatment and make blacks stand on their own merits? You want a job you must actually qualify for it, you want grades or a degree you must earn it. I bet you're not for equality are you? Funny how those like you scream racism while being handed every advantage (you didn't earn) to help you just try to keep up with whites. Care to stand on your own two feet with no help from whites?
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10011 Jul 6, 2013
serfs up wrote:
Why did Bush give the working schmucks tax cuts and rebates over several years to all and this scum bag of the people nothing? Taking care the half population that he voted for him? It is not complicated. He is a progressive NEO CON war monger. He pretends to be anti Israel but is not. He straddles the line as he recognizes others who are Islamic but somehow leaders are being thrown left and right over there. As long as he follows the plan he will be president and do much of wha the likes domestically.
Yes let's vote him out of office. Oh wait too late. You need to keep up.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10012 Jul 6, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You are the racist. You are the hater. you are freaking thief who steals and is corrupted and firmly believes you are owed. Now men can not defend themselves. All people who live in cities in ethnic neighborhoods know the game. People who work in poor black neighborhoods learn how the system is played pretty fast. What bugs you is that no one has a right to object in your mind. Here is the first cure. Stop having the babies out of irresponsible behavior. Is that racist? Use the programs for education and uplifting as intended and get out of there. Is that racist? Am I mean and nasty? I do not write this as a put down. I got my own issues and problems. Our system in decline and at some point there is going to be a lot of angry people when the revenues can't cover the payouts even with massive false currency printing. Instead of shouting your venom at me, maybe just perhaps it should be the other way. At least I did everything AI could to take care of my responsibilities. Stop hating and clean up the corruption in the neighborhoods. The real poverty will get attacked instead of perpetual system abusing poverty. If you don't more and more will join the system. Out of necessity or just tired of being slaves to someone else.
You can hate who ever you want and don't have to apologize for it. This is what always happens when one person thinks they know what's best for everyone else and gets into a government office. The more the government tries to control the lives of citizens the more screwed up the problem becomes. I read a sign once that said "Don't feed the bears" they get use to it and forget how to feed themselves and begin to think they should expect people to feed them and get angry when we don't. I see a pattern.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10014 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I have reported your racist comment to the webmaster
What was racist about that post? It was just facts. Not liking the post is your right but trying to stop him from posting a fact or even personal opinion shows intolerance for free speech and free thought. Personally I think that is worse than racism.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#10015 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I have reported your racist comment to the webmaster
Neighbor will kill neighbor..neighbor will rat out neighbor. Never changes. History repeats over and over. We will be tested like so many others. The Germans. The Russians. The Chinese. third world hell holes in the Americas and Africa. And we know so much. We will fail. And you are one of the many who will help it along.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#10016 Jul 7, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> You can hate who ever you want and don't have to apologize for it. This is what always happens when one person thinks they know what's best for everyone else and gets into a government office. The more the government tries to control the lives of citizens the more screwed up the problem becomes. I read a sign once that said "Don't feed the bears" they get use to it and forget how to feed themselves and begin to think they should expect people to feed them and get angry when we don't. I see a pattern.
Hate is a word bandied about and used so much it lost much of its meaning. Just disagreeing is hate by today's standards. If you give something a certain amount of time to work, it should. If it does not, then you change it. Small changes may bring big benefits.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10017 Jul 7, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Hate is a word bandied about and used so much it lost much of its meaning. Just disagreeing is hate by today's standards. If you give something a certain amount of time to work, it should. If it does not, then you change it. Small changes may bring big benefits.
As long as that change does not make it worse.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10019 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
The webmaster will be the judge. Just don't be surprised when your access to this forum is blocked
Ha ha ha. I may fear many things but that is not one of them. You have an over blotted opinion of yourself and and your influence. Please don't take this the wrong way but you are pretty insignificant. As far as this forum is is just a pass time were I enjoy watching human nature at work. To bust your bubble I do enjoy other web forums more than this one. On occasion I read something with brain activity behind it but pretty rare. More often than not I like deflating the ego of people like you.

Milton, FL

#10020 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
The webmaster will be the judge. Just don't be surprised when your access to this forum is blocked
if he does get "blocked" all he has to do is unplug his computer for a few minutes then plug it back in. or he could do like me and use a proxy server.but the guy said nothing wrong he was just quoting facts...if you really want to tattle on someone why not tattle on that racist thug krarersmaker...he spews racist dribble all the time...but we just laugh at him...hes clearly retarted....or is he your family member
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10021 Jul 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>if he does get "blocked" all he has to do is unplug his computer for a few minutes then plug it back in. or he could do like me and use a proxy server.but the guy said nothing wrong he was just quoting facts...if you really want to tattle on someone why not tattle on that racist thug krarersmaker...he spews racist dribble all the time...but we just laugh at him...hes clearly retarted....or is he your family member
I have several computers in several locations. I'm not always on the same one. he is just one on here that can't always have it his way and cries about it.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#10023 Jul 7, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Intolerant? How so? We made affirmative action to give blacks an unfair advantage over more qualified whites, we give blacks a pass in school when they can't keep up with white kids. Government programs were created to help only the black population while paid for by whites. Get real, blacks have been handed a pass for their inadequate abilities for years. How about equality? How about we dissolve all these "black only" programs and special treatment and make blacks stand on their own merits? You want a job you must actually qualify for it, you want grades or a degree you must earn it. I bet you're not for equality are you? Funny how those like you scream racism while being handed every advantage (you didn't earn) to help you just try to keep up with whites. Care to stand on your own two feet with no help from whites?
What a f-ing retard, your crap may be true in your own tiny little brain full of hate and misconception. In the real world, however, things do work quit a bit differently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawmakers: Judge in abuse case should resign 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
N.C. Dunkin' Donuts bakery sued for religious d... 2 hr Zog Has-fallen 48
Massena woman who threatened boyfriend with ste... 2 hr concerned parent 3
Domestic violence likely more frequent for same... 3 hr Belle Sexton 9
Wanted bounty hunter turns himself in (May '10) 3 hr Big Ike 41
Former employee at Sparta shooting complex alle... 3 hr gaytooatIDNRcomplex 6
Retreat is 14th largest mental health provider ... 4 hr Say No To Geoengi... 10
•••

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE