Area gun sales, fears rising

Area gun sales, fears rising

There are 7574 comments on the North Port Sun story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Area gun sales, fears rising. In it, North Port Sun reports that:

Gun stores in Charlotte County have experienced increased sales since Election Day as local gun owners brace for an anticipated restriction of gun laws following the re-election of President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Port Sun.

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Suffolk, VA

#3973 Jan 30, 2013
Economy shrinks. 1st time in 3-1/2 years. Unexpected.

Really? What about all the economists that saw it coming with the 2013 tax increases?

Hahaha, what brain giants we have in DC.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3974 Jan 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So.... you DID lie again!
Woohoo!
When and where????
.
.
.

Post 46994 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron Yea claims Zim got a doctors note but did not see a doctor…………ROTFLMAO

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and that is not a crime when you are beaten as bad as Zim was......

Moron yea wrote.
lol! Wow. Getting a doctor's note for work and not seeking medical attention.

Maybe he meant getting beaten to within an inch of not going to work! That's much more plausible.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3975 Jan 30, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
You don’t know that, yet you introduce it as fact.
The facts made available to the public do support Zimmerman’s statements. But, they don’t support your “fact”.
That was opinion..........LOL

But if you agree and want to call it facts that is ok with me......

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3976 Jan 30, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can say yoru SEIG HEIL SEIG HEIL KKK BS until the cows come home...FACTS ARE ON TRAYVONS SIDE LIAR........
Ok lets drop the race card...What GOOD reason did Zim have for stalking and harasssing and impededing Trayvons civil rights then????
I will check back in a few hours got to go to work..Maybe you should go to work also..You redneck KKK slime sit home on welfare and yell about all sorts of BS...go make your lfie better divorce yoru sister wife and stop havings ex with your goat....Give up your KKK meetings and stop saying seig heil all the time.....OK NOW GO DIE IN PAIN TRAITOR NAZI PIG
What facts???

Why dont you post some facts here???
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3977 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where????
.
.
.
Post 46994 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron Yea claims Zim got a doctors note but did not see a doctor…………ROTFLMAO
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and that is not a crime when you are beaten as bad as Zim was......
Moron yea wrote.
lol! Wow. Getting a doctor's note for work and not seeking medical attention.
Maybe he meant getting beaten to within an inch of not going to work! That's much more plausible.
lol! You're still a proven liar son!

And all I did was let you talk! In fact, you did that on your own!

Woohoo!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3978 Jan 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're still a proven liar son!
And all I did was let you talk! In fact, you did that on your own!
Woohoo!
When and where??????

Post 46994 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron Yea claims Zim got a doctors note but did not see a doctor…………ROTFLMAO

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and that is not a crime when you are beaten as bad as Zim was......

Moron yea wrote.
lol! Wow. Getting a doctor's note for work and not seeking medical attention.

Maybe he meant getting beaten to within an inch of not going to work! That's much more plausible.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3980 Jan 30, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So funny you Repubs won't admit to the 40 straight months of growth that took place before this news came out. But let the news be bad AFTER 40 straight months and you can't wait to jump on it. Hypocritical Bastard.
40 strait months of growth, of what?
Be specific.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#3981 Jan 30, 2013
Seattle Gun Buyback Event Replaces Pawnshops Stolen Gun Purchases...GREAT JOB SEATTLE!!!
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...

SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING OR GOVERNMENT FALSE FLAG OPERATION?
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter210...

Tell President Obama No Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
https://www.numbersusa.com/phones...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3983 Jan 30, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Since the end of 2009, business investment has grown at a rate of 18 percent, and exports have increased 32 percent, for a total of $2 trillion. The American manufacturing industry has added more than 500,000 jobs in the past thirty months -- the strongest growth for any thirty-month period since 1995. The manufacturing sector increased jobs by 152% since 2008. In 2011, for the second straight year, the number of manufacturing jobs in the United States increased, after declining every year since 1998.
Ya might want to look at some real news..........LOL
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100419252
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3984 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What facts???
Why dont you post some facts here???
lol! As a proven liar, you shouldn’t talk about “facts,” son!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3985 Jan 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! As a proven liar, you shouldn’t talk about “facts,” son!
When and where????

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Suffolk, VA

#3986 Jan 30, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So funny you Repubs won't admit to the 40 straight months of growth that took place before this news came out. But let the news be bad AFTER 40 straight months and you can't wait to jump on it. Hypocritical Bastard.
Where's the BUDGET??????
4 years and counting.....

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3987 Jan 30, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Since the end of 2009, business investment has grown at a rate of 18 percent, and exports have increased 32 percent, for a total of $2 trillion. The American manufacturing industry has added more than 500,000 jobs in the past thirty months -- the strongest growth for any thirty-month period since 1995. The manufacturing sector increased jobs by 152% since 2008. In 2011, for the second straight year, the number of manufacturing jobs in the United States increased, after declining every year since 1998.
I find that hard to believe considering the unemployment rate (the true unemployment rate) also counting the jobless after unemployment benefits have ceased.
Do you have links to government sites that back your numbers?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3988 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where????
lol! Already posted son. You just refuse to read. That’s you’re problem if you prefer to remain ignorant by choice!

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3989 Jan 30, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Since the end of 2009, business investment has grown at a rate of 18 percent, and exports have increased 32 percent, for a total of $2 trillion. The American manufacturing industry has added more than 500,000 jobs in the past thirty months -- the strongest growth for any thirty-month period since 1995. The manufacturing sector increased jobs by 152% since 2008. In 2011, for the second straight year, the number of manufacturing jobs in the United States increased, after declining every year since 1998.
What about sectors other than manufacturing?

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Suffolk, VA

#3990 Jan 30, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
40 strait months of growth, of what?
Be specific.
Ghost is referring to the deficit/debt when he talks "growth".
He could also be referring to the paychecks of the law makers as well.
Both have out paced the economy....

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#3991 Jan 30, 2013
I wouldn't exactly call doubling the number of people on food stamps as "growth". Well, maybe growth of those dependent on the government.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3992 Jan 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Already posted son. You just refuse to read. That’s you’re problem if you prefer to remain ignorant by choice!
Why are you too scared to show us when and where???

Could it be that you are the one telling a fat gore???

Starting to look like it..........ROTFLMAO

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3994 Jan 30, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
So when Trayvon defended himself againt Zims stalking and harassing he was wrong but Zim the murderer can defend himself...SOUDNS LIKE RACISM TO ME. Onlyr eaosn Zim followed and harassed Trayvonw as ebcause hew as black.....SIMPLE FACT........Had Trayvon been white Zim would never gave him seocnd look.........FACT FACT FACT
Racism? Really? Where’s your evidence. The FBI did an extensive investigation on that allegation. They found no evidence to support your racism claim.

Do yourself a favor, review the actual evidence made public. Set your emotions aside and view that evidence objectively.

You have no facts. You have nothing more than emotional rage which blinds your judgment.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#3995 Jan 30, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can say yoru SEIG HEIL SEIG HEIL KKK BS until the cows come home...FACTS ARE ON TRAYVONS SIDE LIAR........
Ok lets drop the race card...What GOOD reason did Zim have for stalking and harasssing and impededing Trayvons civil rights then????
I will check back in a few hours got to go to work..Maybe you should go to work also..You redneck KKK slime sit home on welfare and yell about all sorts of BS...go make your lfie better divorce yoru sister wife and stop havings ex with your goat....Give up your KKK meetings and stop saying seig heil all the time.....OK NOW GO DIE IN PAIN TRAITOR NAZI PIG
If you reviewed the evidence you would understand why Zimmerman would have followed anyone behaving suspiciously.

He was on the phone with police while he was following. The dispatcher stated “we don’t need you to do that”. Zimmerman acknowledge that with an OK. Shortly after he lost sight of Martin.

There is hard evidence Zimmerman lost Martin. What happened after that moment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Francisco district attorney expands Uber la... (Aug '15) 14 min Uber 8
News GOP health care plan draws mixed reaction from ... 52 min Susanm 139
News Franklin Resources Inc. Sells 629,062 Shares of... 1 hr Anonymous 4
News Fitch Affirms Utica, NY's GOs at 'BBB'; Outlook... (Apr '14) 1 hr American PieJamboree 5
News PowWow Energy Releases Automated Water Records ... 1 hr American PieJamboree 2
News House panel moves ahead on budget with hopes fo... 1 hr Red Crosse 3
News Census Bureau Found No Need For LGBT Data Despi... 1 hr American PieJamboree 6
More from around the web