Dog death girl petition launched

Dog death girl petition launched

There are 3 comments on the BBC News story from Apr 7, 2013, titled Dog death girl petition launched. In it, BBC News reports that:

The family of a girl fatally attacked by dogs has launched a petition calling for a change in the law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1 Apr 8, 2013
This innocent girl needs a whip round for her funeral but some scum want to spend 7m on a funeral for the most hated woman in the country.
Philagain

Reading, UK

#2 Apr 8, 2013
I can read wrote:
This innocent girl needs a whip round for her funeral but some scum want to spend 7m on a funeral for the most hated woman in the country.
Exactly, there is kids who die everyday because the treatments are so expensive,or short of donors,myrtle as you say there are absolutes idiots who wish to see millions spent on a funeral for that.bastard Thatcher, who ruined so many lives.

Pfftt
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Rest in peace Lady Thatcher. Americans will miss you and remember you fondly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Area Police (Jun '12) 1 min Amber 39
News Tougher penalties for domestic violence, sex tr... 2 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Denver Decriminalizes Domestic Violence To Prot... 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News The challenges in setting up a California singl... 3 hr Denizen_Kate 9
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 6 hr Putins Glock Holster 151
News Boulder's notorious JonBenet Ramsey case sees T... (Aug '16) 9 hr Tex the MultI-Tasker 16
News McCracken deputy jailer charged with misconduct 11 hr Withhold 4
More from around the web