Former Evart Principal sentenced for sexual relationship with student

Nov 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Northern Michigan News

Former Evart High School principal Alan Kullman has been sentenced to seven to 50 years for having a sexual relationship with a student.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
EHS

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

The Mother allowed her daughter to come to the sentencing I don't know any parent that would do that, and the girl pulled her mother's hair said she hated her her mother for saying things that were not true and that she is moving out. The Judge was Bias and fumed at all the wonderful Character letters he received for Mr. Kullman. He was so upset with those letters, that is why the harsh punishment. The Prosecutor had deteremined the punishment should much less of a charge after studing the case but the Judge who did not study the case had his mind made up and no one was going to change it. Kullman will appeal.
Evart Resident

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Are you kidding me? I don't care if it was one time or 400 times, he had sex with a 14 year old child! There is no amount of good deeds this man could have done in the past to cancel out what he did to that girl. Good character?! What a joke! The judge hit the nail on the head, Kullman is a creep, and people in this community have known it for years. It was only a matter of time before the narcicistic excuse for a man got cocky enough to get caught. He deserves to rot in jail!
EHS wrote:
The Mother allowed her daughter to come to the sentencing I don't know any parent that would do that, and the girl pulled her mother's hair said she hated her her mother for saying things that were not true and that she is moving out. The Judge was Bias and fumed at all the wonderful Character letters he received for Mr. Kullman. He was so upset with those letters, that is why the harsh punishment. The Prosecutor had deteremined the punishment should much less of a charge after studing the case but the Judge who did not study the case had his mind made up and no one was going to change it. Kullman will appeal.
peace

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Are you kidding me? I don't care if it was one time or 400 times, he had sex with a 14 year old child! There is no amount of good deeds this man could have done in the past to cancel out what he did to that girl. Good character?! What a joke! The judge hit the nail on the head, Kullman is a creep, and people in this community have known it for years. It was only a matter of time before the narcicistic excuse for a man got cocky enough to get caught. He deserves to rot in jail!

Oh I disagree Mr. Kullman was the best principal ever, your a creep, what he did to the girl, give me a break. You have no idea what the real truth is.
john

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

The high school girl is on Mr. Kullmans side, her mom flat out lied to the prosecutor, this young woman hates her mother
the Mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

john wrote:
The high school girl is on Mr. Kullmans side, her mom flat out lied to the prosecutor, this young woman hates her mother
Well none of you know what your talking about nor have ALL the FACTS, so kindly mind your own business. These comments are far from the truth. I have to wonder why people feel the need to talk about other people, sad! I pray for you!
justice

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Evart Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't know the truth! He has the right to be treated fairly. That is the law. The judge was disrespectful, prejudicial, and allowed lies to be told. Unless you know all the facts you should not comment. He is not a narcosis. He is a kind man that has done more wonderful things for others than you probably ever have. He broke the law once in his life and he is not a predator or a threat to society.
son

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Evart Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there "Evart Resident." You are a coward! I bet you don't have the guts to say who you are. You can get on here and say negative things anonymously. I bet you won't say them to me. This is his son justin, I'm sure you know who I am. If your punk ass ever wants to have words about this just le me know!
John

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Funny how people can judge that have no idea what there even talking about your little note here is very disturbing you sound mentally ill, can't wait for your judgement day, when you rot in hell for judging something and somebody that you have no idea what the story is, nor is it any of your business.
Justin wrote:
TC resident and Grad of Evat High here. Your WORTHLESS POS daddy f'd a little 14yo girl DMF. let me know your address so I can come home and whoop on your puss ass like your child molesting Daddy is gonna get for the next 50yrs BITCH BOY ;0) Oh yea--BIG BUBBA has a 14 yo dtr and is gonna BF your daddy real goooood and keep him nice and warm for the next 50yrs chump. Yo daddy is scum--- if it had been my daughter he would have been dead not in prison so I guess consider yourself LUCKY ;0)
sarah

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

You don't even know what your talking about a pedphile is someone that is into kids that haven't reached puberity so get a life. I know people that got married at 14 and 15 having babies. You can't tell me these teens don't know what there doing, give me a break.
bucky

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Ron wrote:
Bitch ass pedophile point blank...... And to anyone who thinks his punishment is to harsh wait til he gets to north side they treat child molesters real nice in Jackson
YOU SOUND LIKE AN EVART RED NECK---GET A LIFE!!!!!
john

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Hey Johnny from Mt Pleasant -- the cops got your number now and will be watching for your child molesting condoning ass around the elementary/jr hi schools lookin for some--Then Big Bubba will have a couple warm holes to pound on for the next 50yrs--- Judge This Bitch
John

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

well I'm not to worried ...you sound sick in the head get a damn life... low life.... by the way the girl was in High school shows how much you know about the case.
John

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

The girl is in High School, tell me she doesn't know any better Really, I certainly knew better when I was that age, she did what she wanted to do it's as simple as that her butt should also be in trouble Juvenile Detention and her mother should be in jail for neglect allowing the young woman to run wild pursue other teachers as well which is now be investigated as well and no curfew drive her Quad any time of the night day and night, also there were lies told in court to the Prosecutor by her mother, isn't that call perjury, well the case has been appealed so lets see what goes down next.
john wrote:
I catch ya bonin little girls bitch and your dead too ;0)
sjl

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

John from Traverse City, your comments speak for itself, very low intelligence.
justice

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

john from mt pleasant wrote:
Hey DICKWAD she was 14 yrs old you scum bag bitch. You admit now you condone highschool statutory rape. Who gives a F if she was in elementary or highschool you SICK BITCH. He was the old balding principal stickin his peter into a child. I dont need to know anything about the case. I know the FING SICK BASTARD pled GUILTY and will be feelin the wrath of bubba and bubbas peter for the next 50yrs. Remember--Bubba has a 14yr old dtr and Big Bubbas dont take kindly to Sicko HIGHSCHOOL PRINCIPALS. Mabey the fine principal can start a swingers club like the one he had when he lived in good old EVART ;0) He will have the FUN CELL hahafucking ha Damn I'd LOVE TO KICK YOUR CSC 1 ASS !!
I have reported you to the police for making threats to hurt and shot people.
John

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Right Justice this guy sound like he is dangerous and mentally ill, so glad you reported him to the police I'm going to do the same.
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Two wrongs don't make a right! You need help. I pray for you.
JJC

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I know alot about the case, and your daughter clearly stated this outside the courtroom, Ms. Plyman if this is you -you are a piece of work, you should be in jail for neglect and prison for perjury you allowed lies to be told at court.

Well none of you know what your talking about nor have ALL the FACTS, so kindly mind your own business. These comments are far from the truth. I have to wonder why people feel the need to talk about other people, sad! I pray for you!
Sam

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Mecosta Osceola Teacher female arrested for alledged sex with 16 year old student. I bet she doesn't get the same punishment as Mr. Kullman because shes a woman, not fair.
JJC

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

The Mom never allowed her daughter to see her father once he had cancer or attend his funeral she is not allowed to see her paternal grandparents that is her mom's doing, she allowed the girl to have no curfew and run wild, the girl did exactly what she wanted to do, mom allowed drugs to be sold out of her home and her brother had an affair with an adult woman when he was 14 but I guess it's cool when a boy does it. Mom told a big lie in court - that is called perjury. The brother was at adult parties drinking when he was 14 the mom should be in jail too for neglect and in prison for perjury. Why don't you ask the girl how she feels, ask her. I know people that were at court and seen the girl pull her mothers hair and tell her mom she hates her for doing this and lying in court. She stated she is moving out she is close to being 16 so I guess she can.
I love a community that comes together and tries to help a poor young girl whom just lost her father to cancer and was reaching out for a father figure and ended up with a twisted, sick, child molester that used his position to take advantage of our children.. and shame on the parents that allowed their children to go to his hot tub orgies.. and for his wife .. wake up, all he ever said about you is that you made him sick to his stomach (must of not looked enough like a little boy for his taste) leave him and raise your head up high ..
JJC

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

She won't it's cool when it's a boy and a female teacher plus she got bond that proves right there GENDER BIAS.

Mecosta Osceola Teacher female arrested for alledged sex with 16 year old student. I bet she doesn't get the same punishment as Mr. Kullman because shes a woman, not fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••