HPD: OK to outlaw sex with prostitutes

HPD: OK to outlaw sex with prostitutes

There are 4 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Mar 25, 2014, titled HPD: OK to outlaw sex with prostitutes. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Honolulu police told a key state lawmaker on Tuesday that they're OK with making it expressly illegal for officers to have sex with prostitutes, as long as undercover officers can still say they'll have sex so they can make arrests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

Violet

Kilauea, HI

#1 Mar 26, 2014
"Honolulu police told a key state lawmaker on Tuesday that they're OK with making it expressly illegal for officers to have sex with prostitutes, as long as undercover officers can still say they'll have sex so they can make arrests"

WTF does the above mean?
When i see Violet

Honolulu, HI

#2 Mar 26, 2014
Violet wrote:
"Honolulu police told a key state lawmaker on Tuesday that they're OK with making it expressly illegal for officers to have sex with prostitutes, as long as undercover officers can still say they'll have sex so they can make arrests"
WTF does the above mean?
I immediately think "dumb broad". Now i know why.
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 26, 2014
If sex is outlawed where will Japs go for "Love" in Hawaii?
District 1

Kihei, HI

#4 Mar 26, 2014
Trigger wrote:
If sex is outlawed where will Japs go for "Love" in Hawaii?
There's always Rosy Palms and Hannah Faifinga...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: 'Obamacare' repeal-only would make 30M u... 1 min Thesimpletruth 24
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 33 min Duh 15
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) 1 hr Little girl 60
News 'The fight is absolutely on' 2 hr MO_EATS_DUNGS 5
News Pittsfield Mayor Daniel Bianchi, challenger Lin... (Jul '15) 3 hr Cops are degenerates 26
News Forget populism - Trump's picking orthodox Repu... 3 hr Le Jimbo 5
News Dear President-Elect Trump, Please Don't Let Ra... 4 hr Wildchild 1
More from around the web