Pain clinic owner faces federal charges

Jan 14, 2013 Full story: Kypost.Com 6

Ernest William Singleton, 44, former owner of the Grant County Wellness Clinic in Dry Ridge, Ky., was indicted Monday by Kentucky law enforcement for prescription drug and money laundering conspiracies.

Full Story
dry ridge

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Good make him pay back the money he took for ripping off people, taking our money an not seeing the patients , now i can't get into another clinic cuz nobody will take patients that went there. He deserves all he gets
yomamma

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Just go get some heroin, it's cheaper, no insurance involved, and it feels good! Up with dope, down with hope!
dry ridge

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Lol yea right that shit killing everyone they think they can handle a lot an can't I'm good on that..
Country girl

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2013
I'm think the same yomamma
Country girl

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
I agree with you yomomma
KrAzYK

Germany

#6 Apr 30, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge refuses to toss Perry case on constitutio... 48 min Le Duped 2
Exclusive: California DMV Ordered to Overlook I... 2 hr whenagendapeoplea... 1
Suspect in New York quadruple shooting found de... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 4 hr Billy Ringo 134
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 4 hr squeezers 2,417
Criminal Law 4 hr Jamestheduke21 1
Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015 4 hr Here Is One 19
More from around the web