Area Police

Area Police

There are 37 comments on the Observer story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Area Police. In it, Observer reports that:

On Wednesday, a Brocton man was charged with drug offenses after an investigation by the Southern Tier Regional Drug Task Force .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wooooooooo

Dunkirk, NY

#26 Dec 16, 2012
im scared. you punk.
ryan

Herndon, VA

#27 Dec 16, 2012
apparently sttill usin fake names on here. u gotta be 1 of them internet keyboard gangsters. Typical like most ppl around here. i dt get into all this shiit talkin if u got somethiin to say just say it to my face thats all and we can go from there. If ur gonna keep usin fake names just let it be than. All this shit talk none of u motherf**kers even know me. YALL need to get ur facts straight before u start runnin yall mouths. stop hidin behind a keyboard. say ur real faggitty ass names and if there is somethin to say bout me say it to my face..
ryan

Herndon, VA

#28 Dec 16, 2012
and ill show u who the punk is u inbread piece of shit. half u motherfu**ers from brocton are iinbread punks. Yall can run that mouth but cant bak it up
ryan is a queer

Dunkirk, NY

#29 Jan 2, 2013
You live in Brocton you inbred puke. Go back to school and learn how too write.
ryan

Cambridge, MA

#30 Jan 2, 2013
yea i live in brocton i aint from here. i know how 2 spell its called abreveation or short cuts on the words. now use ur real name or say it to my face pus*y. or dt say nothin at all. all yall scared to say somethin 2 someones face.
Citizen

Fredonia, NY

#31 Jan 2, 2013
ryan wrote:
yea i live in brocton i aint from here. i know how 2 spell its called abreveation or short cuts on the words. now use ur real name or say it to my face pus*y. or dt say nothin at all. all yall scared to say somethin 2 someones face.
Not at all but you really need to get spell check and then come back so people can understand your abbreviated intelligence level comments.
ryan

Herndon, VA

#32 Jan 4, 2013
idiot and pathetic punks thats all. u seem to understand. when u grow a pair than come at me
Dreamcrusher

Westfield, NY

#33 Jan 4, 2013
Lmfao at Tabitha. You fail at life. Get yourself an education and stop defending people that could give two flying shits about you. With that grammar and poor spelling- I'd say you're either mentally challenged or too young to be talking to Ryan anyways. Smh.

Since: Oct 11

Buffalo, NY

#34 Jan 4, 2013
wow this whole post cracked me i really cant believe that people from brocton type like they talk....fake ass gangsters oh and yea that sure is my real name lmfao
rybij

Dunkirk, NY

#35 Jan 5, 2013
Find a job, now that Carriage House is closing.
ryan

Cambridge, MA

#36 Jan 5, 2013
not even gonna waste my time on this anymore. if yall know me than address me to my face plain and simple. and dude i been around ill back up what i say.
Joe

Bethesda, MD

#37 Feb 21, 2013
ryan wrote:
not even gonna waste my time on this anymore. if yall know me than address me to my face plain and simple. and dude i been around ill back up what i say.
Ryan im coming to beat your 140 pound ass. FU CK BOY!!!!!
ryan is a queer

Westfield, NY

#39 Mar 8, 2013
Is he back in jail?
Funny

Buffalo, NY

#41 Mar 19, 2013
Really wrote:
How can anyone be taken seriously in life (the rest of his life!) with tat's like that! His mom must be really proud when she has to introduce him to people!
Have you met his mom? Apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.
Not even involved

Belmont, MA

#42 Mar 20, 2013
I'm not in this situation at all and dont know the guy personally but anyone thats posts on this site really needs to understand the complexity of their need to run their mouths online about someone they don't know of and automatically judge then by the bs in the paper. What it all comes down to is you're so bored with your own life that you resort to gossiping about something that has nothing to do with you. Not only just gossiping but doing it online. Which in my opinion is probably anyone you consider a "friend" is sick of hearing your non sense rants about nothing. I'm sure it sucks being you, get another hobby. Not only is this an unhealthy habit for you but it's at the expense of another individual but you only go off what you read and what you hear. You can't always go on one opinion of somebody. You need to see what type of person they are yourself. Then if they suck after that yea give em heII.
ryan

Cambridge, MA

#43 Apr 22, 2013
still hidiing behind computer screen names. cant use your real name. this aint intended for the person above this is intended for Funny. Dont let me find out who you really are. talkin shit about my mom. Now we got problems.. So talk shit to my face. Its funny not 1 of you punk ass bitches will say it to my face.
Czar

Fredonia, NY

#44 Apr 22, 2013
Who the f is. Ryan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr M Wilson 77
News In climate denial, again (Oct '10) 7 hr Into The Night 108
News Obama's Executive Abuses Harm Chances for Immig... 14 hr wild child 1
News Bush says Trump 'is not the conservative he cla... (Sep '15) 16 hr Romneycare killed... 11
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... 20 hr Frank 45
News In federal suit, Pittsfield police sergeant cit... (Aug '15) Thu cops are liars a... 133
News House passes $1.1B Zika bill despite protests f... Thu He Named Me Black... 5
More from around the web