Criminal charge possible in Jackson homicide

There are 3 comments on the Canada.com story from Sep 22, 2010, titled Criminal charge possible in Jackson homicide. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Pop star Michael Jackson's death was ruled a homicide from drug overdose on Friday, fueling speculation his personal physician, Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

andrea

Grass Lake, MI

#1 Sep 22, 2010
why does this doctor have to put michaels children thru this now haven't thoes kids been thru enough already he still have to do this to them leave them alone you doctor done to much to this family already just do the time before you put another family thru all this
Annecorinne

Romania

#2 Sep 29, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from XTOP24 .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Ronald

Iceland

#3 Oct 8, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX .COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson man convicted in ex-girlfriend's murder (Jul '09) 1 hr bookerbjams 4
News Hillary Clinton should face criminal charges 1 hr Rick 32
News Four arrested at Jackson Parish Hospital after ... 4 hr Vanilla Iced 12
News Texas looks to reform criminal justice system a... 4 hr bouncing bob 2
News House votes to block EPA regulation of streams,... 8 hr spud 47
News 'Sister Wives' family humbled by polygamy ruling (Jan '14) 10 hr Tazo 25
News 50 Drug Trafficking Suspects Arrested In New Ro... 13 hr Hudson Park Guy 2
More from around the web