Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigation" after nearly a year

Apr 1, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Meredith News

As spring eases into April, memories of the May 10, 2009 murder of school nurse and mother of five, Stacey Burns, come to the fore.

Comments
1 - 20 of 320 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2014
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
newdetail

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

So I guess according to Tom Beeler,Granite State news,they were still married.No wonder Ed is so devastated,he lost his wife.
Chrissy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

"Seriously"??!!
pavlogsdog

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

Judged:

Ed Burns is not haunted.He has spent a good part of his life in places where killing a disobedient wife is the only honorable thing he could do.He had no choice."eddieland" is not a nice place.
unome

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

$5,000.00 to the wolfeboro town cop with the nad's to stop Burns when he leaves the bar.He's drunk and he's back behind the wheel.(pitty none of you got em)(shamefull,why don't real men want to be cop's)bunch of wussys.
WHENalready

Wilmot, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

What bar? I thought he'd been banned from most in town. Loser. Can anybody explain to me how he is wasted so often and hasn't slipped up yet? I know he's a professional drunk, but it seems like he would have screwed up by now and incriminated himself.Just so you know Chrissy, I don't think anybody out there thinks Ed is "devastated". Since there seems to be family that check these posts, what is the deal with Ed's alibi? Seems like that would be the easiest aspect of his defense to disprove.
pavlogsdog

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

Even if he did slip-up,and he won't,it would have to be a controled wire.Google earth has the whole trip recorded,all it proves is he's a lier,I believe they have a strong circumstantial case now,but they want more,they only get one shot at this coward,they need something physical.Only the kid's are suffering,and they'll need life-long councial anyway.Pray for them.
reaching

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Is it possible that the family could bring a civil wrongfull death suit,the burden of proof would be less,it would free the kid's but he would be more dangerous,he'd snap for sure.Than do the criminal thing.Is it even possible,talk to me laywers.I realize thats backward but is it possible?
dNorth

Wilmot, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Are you positive that whole trip was recorded? You would think if they had him taped from point A to point B and then leaving, they would have charged him already. I had thought they were looking for someone to have been on foot at some point, being they had the dogs out towards the Bay St. area.
hswrstnitmar

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

He snuck in 16 to 109 to north line to beech pond to 109a to bay to friend. He left the car at the bottom of friend ran up the hill(at 3.55)was in and out in less than 8 mins,returned the same way.(trail stopped at bottom of hill) If they can't put him in that bedroom or her dna in that car it don't prove didely.Remember for two weeks after the dui all he focused on was this plan,he did at least one dry run,he had it down to the second.
dNorth

Wilmot, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

How do you know he did a dry run? How do you know for sure he was "focusing on this plan"? If this itinerary was Google Earthed, as you say, then "sneaking" doesn't make a difference. I'm not disputing anything, just giving the state barney's something else to think about. You know this same vicinity also brings the flight attendant into suspicion. You should know the animosity there. You're correct, much of this rests on WHOSE dna was present WHERE.
hswrstnitmar

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

I'v known stan all my life,a charmer,never married,no offspring,I'm sorry he's a manwhore.And your 'psyco'thirty thousand foot waitress has been around through many a fling-flang.Soon after the murder he moved on to the wife of a close friend.She did her little I'm 'bad'thing,this is how these people live,no one dies.Ever heard of"make-up sex"sick,yes,not carve someone up sick,normal sick.(hang on a second I got to do my scream)I can't belive I said "normal sick".On the other stuff,I know everything.Everything Ed,everything.
dNorth

Wilmot, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

I was only speaking of the location, not personal history. So, if it is that obvious this is what happened, and there is proof on Google Earth, can you give a good reason why nothing has been done yet? If you know of the dry run etc. it seems the cops would also. I'm not understanding why they wouldn't have gotten him by now if all of this is fact.
dNorth

Wilmot, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

Judged:

That last one got me thinking a bit. "Manwhore" I kind of thought going out with the same person for ten years (even if she is a psycho) would take someone out of that category. Ten years is kind of a long "fling-flang" as you put it. This actually makes you sound a little jealous that she was enjoying spending time with the guy.
uRfullofit

Wilmot, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

I hope nobody else believes this Google Earth crap. You must have a GPS device to track a vehicle through Google Earth. Ask any law enforcement person, Google customer service, Geek Squad, or maybe you could just GOOGLE it and find this out in about 2 seconds! So much for "the whole trip being recorded".
justlethimgo

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

The weather was clear,no leaves.Suspect Identified within 5 mins of 911 call.Crossing state lines while commissioning a murder (FBI)and you say it's not possible.Just ask the cops.okaaa (I don't think they call it google in the CIA)
justlethimgo

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

How many cars would actually be on the road,say between Dover at 3am on a sunday and say wolfeboro at 3.45,oh ya,none.Than I wonder how many cars you would encounter between Wolfeboro at say 4am and Dover at 4.45,well on a holiday weekend,on a Sunday,Id guess maybe NONE.So to think in this day and age there could be no tracking of said vehicle,ya your right,FBI,CIA,WORTHLESS.Im sure the staties didn't even look.(I hope their not as stupid as that).

Since: Apr 10

Wilmot, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

I did ask the cops,okaaa, and they laughed. A vehicle's trip cannot be recorded by Google Earth, as YOU said. If you have a Top Secret connection to the FBI/CIA and are privy to any satellite surveillance or other info, maybe you should share with the investigating authorities.
justlethimgo

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

ya I'll do that.Why don't you ask Mark Furman about that glove,Look none of this has been personal,it just sucks when you know who killed your best friend and you just can't pull the trigger.I understand about forgivness and all that it's just that it will be so much easier when he's picking up the soap in the shower at the state pen.I can't do this any more,see you at trial.
Not Really

Canton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

justlethimgo wrote:
ya I'll do that.Why don't you ask Mark Furman about that glove,Look none of this has been personal,it just sucks when you know who killed your best friend and you just can't pull the trigger.I understand about forgivness and all that it's just that it will be so much easier when he's picking up the soap in the shower at the state pen.I can't do this any more,see you at trial.
If you were really her "bestfriend", you wouldn't be posting this crap on here...Stop portraying yourself as someone you aren't!
letsgotocanton

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

lookey here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••