Pelosi: "Not enough" revenue in "fisc...

Pelosi: "Not enough" revenue in "fiscal cliff" deal

There are 86 comments on the CBS News story from Jan 6, 2013, titled Pelosi: "Not enough" revenue in "fiscal cliff" deal. In it, CBS News reports that:

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., argued that additional revenue must be included in upcoming deficit reduction deals, calling the revenue secured by the "fiscal cliff" deal "significant" but "not enough." "The President had originally said he wanted $1.6 trillion in revenue," she said on "Face the Nation." "He took it down to 1.2 as a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#66 Jan 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe in demons, but not Jews, and you can't read. You really ARE a nut. Did you make up the title "Rabbee," too, or is that what your tiny gaggle of deluded followers call you?
Just curious.:)
rabbee: so no! i do not believe in jews, christians, muslems, agnostics, athiests, buddists, chinese, russian, french, or any other diverse pagan form of liars.

i believe in G-D, WHO has returned me, after TheBoth of Us were put to death. in the very same story, with Adam to adam and his mate just again. no matter how many followers, of mr lizard lips, there are of you again. in the same thing, that happened the last time, adam and his mate were here again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#67 Jan 10, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews in the old text, not Jews.
rabbee: well there are the names of the twelve tribes of the eevareem and also the multitudes. and their language is eevreet, and not hebrew. there is no phonetic, w sound in their aleph bet.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#68 Jan 10, 2013
Bob Lewis wrote:
When pelosi/obama/reid say "who cares what happens to the filthy citizen scum who worked hard to make something of themselves and their nasty families" they means it. Hugo Chavez has nothing on this crew.
Quit lying and pretending Pelosi, Obama, and Reid are as hateful and filthy as you are. Go live in Chavez' country if he's OK with you.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#69 Jan 10, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the difference being that these doctors don't agree with your interpretation? Must be why we all need a second opinion, huh?
I don't need YOUR opinion at all, frankly.

Any physician who is anti-choice is not a physcian interested in the health and well-being of the woman under his care, IMO.
crzzzd

Ellwood City, PA

#70 Jan 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
This Country needs to get rid of Pelosi she's Trash
Bob Lewis

AOL

#71 Jan 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit lying and pretending Pelosi, Obama, and Reid are as hateful and filthy as you are. Go live in Chavez' country if he's OK with you.
I'm not pretending they don't Hate me. You are pretending they DON'T hate you. Their actions don't seem to be on your side.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#72 Jan 10, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well there are the names of the twelve tribes of the eevareem and also the multitudes. and their language is eevreet, and not hebrew. there is no phonetic, w sound in their aleph bet.
The Levites became the priests, correct?
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#73 Jan 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need YOUR opinion at all, frankly.
Any physician who is anti-choice is not a physcian interested in the health and well-being of the woman under his care, IMO.
Nonsense, mental health is just as important. Murdering your unborn child has emotional consequences later in life. Pro-choicers sugar-coat and convolute the issue to suit their interests, but as with all things, the truth surfaces sooner or later.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#74 Jan 10, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The Levites became the priests, correct?
rabbee: correctly HaLeveetes, linage were all priests. and have the subdivision of Kohaneem, which are TheHigh Priests, including TheKohen Gadol. all Kohaneem are considered as the tribe of Leveete, but not all Leveete are Kohen. and HaMalacheem(TheKings), are appointed from the linage of Yehoodah.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#75 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: correctly HaLeveetes, linage were all priests. and have the subdivision of Kohaneem, which are TheHigh Priests, including TheKohen Gadol. all Kohaneem are considered as the tribe of Leveete, but not all Leveete are Kohen. and HaMalacheem(TheKings), are appointed from the linage of Yehoodah.
Thank you for that information.
Rabbai Rabies

Miami, FL

#76 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Your gibberish sounds as if it could come out of that Dungeons and Dragons/Warcraft shit that the nerdy junior high boys play with when they're not busy playing with their jimmys.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#77 Jan 11, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense, mental health is just as important. Murdering your unborn child has emotional consequences later in life. Pro-choicers sugar-coat and convolute the issue to suit their interests, but as with all things, the truth surfaces sooner or later.
It's fanatics like you who create the myth of "murdering your unborn child" who contribute to the psychological damage done, if any. I've seen film of your kind standing outside clinics shrieking vile abuse at women.

YOU are the problem, not abortion.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#78 Jan 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fanatics like you who create the myth of "murdering your unborn child" who contribute to the psychological damage done, if any. I've seen film of your kind standing outside clinics shrieking vile abuse at women.
YOU are the problem, not abortion.
Fanatic? Please, the fanaticism about gun control trumps that of abortion, nutjob. As usual, the pot calling the kettle black. Go back to sleep.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#79 Jan 11, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Fanatic? Please, the fanaticism about gun control trumps that of abortion, nutjob. As usual, the pot calling the kettle black. Go back to sleep.
Yes, right-wing fanaticism about preventing ANY control of guns is almost exactly like their compatriots' fanaticism against abortion. Good metaphor, actually.

But aren't YOU the one calling the kettle black here?:)
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#81 Jan 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, right-wing fanaticism about preventing ANY control of guns is almost exactly like their compatriots' fanaticism against abortion. Good metaphor, actually.
But aren't YOU the one calling the kettle black here?:)
Understand this...there is more than enough gun control laws on the books to stifle the 2nd amendment. The government refuses to enforce them because as far as they are concerned, disarmament is the only solution to total domination of the people. For now, they are using economics to control over half of the populace. Give them and inch and they'll take a mile. Haven't you been payin' attention?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#82 Jan 11, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand this...there is more than enough gun control laws on the books to stifle the 2nd amendment. The government refuses to enforce them because as far as they are concerned, disarmament is the only solution to total domination of the people. For now, they are using economics to control over half of the populace. Give them and inch and they'll take a mile. Haven't you been payin' attention?
What gun control laws do you mean?

How have they "stifled" the 2nd amendment?

Why is the government "refusing to enforce" them?

Who is talking about "disarming" the people?

I'm trying to pay attention, but your rants don't make much sense.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#83 Jan 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
What gun control laws do you mean?
How have they "stifled" the 2nd amendment?
Why is the government "refusing to enforce" them?
Who is talking about "disarming" the people?
I'm trying to pay attention, but your rants don't make much sense.
I live in PA, all guns except hunting rifles are registered (by the law-abiding of course)
Every purchase requires a background search of the purchaser.
Straw man purchases are illegal.
Conceal Carry permits for your county of residence.
Locks on all handguns.
Safetys on all handguns.
Until 2004, upon the expiration of the assault weapons ban, SKS's and AK 47's were illegal.
With each NEW law, they get closer to the ultimate goal of disarmament.
Had the Fast and Furious operation not gotten Brian Terry killed by one of the weapons supplied by our dear old gubmint, the lies being peddled by them would have gone down as truth. The lies that guns were being bought at gun shows, but the administration got caught with it's hand in the cookie jar.
Hilary made the claim that this administration was going to have the UN come into the US and seize the guns. That assertion didn't last long when the NRA warned the administration that they wouldn't be responsible for the outcome of such an attempt. How's that for clearing things up. Not that you'll remember any of it tomorrow. I didn't mind jumping through your pathetic little hoops, I needed the exercise.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#84 Jan 11, 2013
CBOW wrote:
I live in PA, all guns except hunting rifles are registered (by the law-abiding of course)
Locks on all handguns.
Safetys on all handguns.
Until 2004, upon the expiration of the assault weapons ban, SKS's and AK 47's were illegal.

>>Actually, I don't see the problem with ANY of those regulations, in fact I'd support them all. I don't see how they even restrict ownership of anything but assault weapons, and even that's gone away (though you'll likely see it again, soon). No one's "disarming" anyone, as shown by the ridiculous number of privately-owned guns in this country, so your complaints are specious.

Had the Fast and Furious operation not gotten Brian Terry killed by one of the weapons supplied by our dear old gubmint, the lies being peddled by them would have gone down as truth. The lies that guns were being bought at gun shows, but the administration got caught with it's hand in the cookie jar.

>>Dummy...the government was trying, ineptly, to SHOW that straw purchases were being made and those guns moved across the borders. We KNOW that that was happening - it's not in question. The operation was simply bungled at the local level. The "administration" had nothing to do with that. Not Bush's administration either.

Hilary made the claim that this administration was going to have the UN come into the US and seize the guns. That assertion didn't last long when the NRA warned the administration that they wouldn't be responsible for the outcome of such an attempt. How's that for clearing things up. Not that you'll remember any of it tomorrow. I didn't mind jumping through your pathetic little hoops, I needed the exercise

>>You're lying. Hillary Clinton has NEVER sad anything REMOTELY like that. That is paranoid NRA nutbaggery, as NO U.N. regulations affect the laws of this country. That only "clears up" the fact that you knwo nothing and are proud of it.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#85 Jan 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Locks on all handguns.
Safetys on all handguns.
>>Actually, I don't see the problem with ANY of those regulations, in fact I'd support them all. I don't see how they even restrict ownership of anything but assault weapons, and even that's gone away (though you'll likely see it again, soon). No one's "disarming" anyone, as shown by the ridiculous number of privately-owned guns in this country, so your complaints are specious.
>>Dummy...the government was trying, ineptly, to SHOW that straw purchases were being made and those guns moved across the borders. We KNOW that that was happening - it's not in question. The operation was simply bungled at the local level. The "administration" had nothing to do with that. Not Bush's administration either.
Hilary made the claim that this administration was going to have the UN come into the US and seize the guns. That assertion didn't last long when the NRA warned the administration that they wouldn't be responsible for the outcome of such an attempt. How's that for clearing things up. Not that you'll remember any of it tomorrow. I didn't mind jumping through your pathetic little hoops, I needed the exercise
>>You're lying. Hillary Clinton has NEVER sad anything REMOTELY like that. That is paranoid NRA nutbaggery, as NO U.N. regulations affect the laws of this country. That only "clears up" the fact that you knwo nothing and are proud of it.
Ah, where to begin, you are wrong on so many levels......I don't have a problem with the PA regulations, they work. The feds DON"T NEED to enact ANY more laws. That's the point.
Straw purchases WEREN'T being made for the tracking purposes, the guns were ones that were CONFISCATED years before. DAMN!
Yes, Hilary did indeed make the statement about using the UN to seize the weapons.

How's the air down under that sand?
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#86 Jan 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Locks on all handguns.
Safetys on all handguns.
The UN Small Arms Treaty agreed to by Hilary Clinton and Obama. Denile is a river in Egypt, you need to take a long soak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump is making a last-ditch effort to resurrec... 7 min Ms Sassy 2
News Sessions greenlights police to seize cash, prop... 11 min spud 7
News Op-Ed Columnist: The Health Care Collapse Is a ... 1 hr Fundiementally ill 28
News Trump stops hundreds of planned regulations 1 hr CodeTalker 34
News paige_winfield_cunningham 1 hr Fundiementally ill 3
News GOP health care plan draws mixed reaction from ... 1 hr Putins Glock Holster 137
News US restoring asset seizures - with safeguards 1 hr Putins Glock Holster 5
More from around the web