A big week for gay marriage

A big week for gay marriage

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 28, 2013, titled A big week for gay marriage. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We won't know until late June or maybe even early July how the Supreme Court will decide on California's Proposition 8 or the federal Defense of Marriage Act.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Despite what people think 'socially', legally both laws will stand. I know this will hurt a lot of people, but as Justice Scalia put it so eloquently "when did not allowing ssm become unconstitutional"?
Roy

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
Despite what people think 'socially', legally both laws will stand. I know this will hurt a lot of people, but as Justice Scalia put it so eloquently "when did not allowing ssm become unconstitutional"?
I hope you are right!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Mar 28, 2013
whatever passes or doesn't, whatever they want to call it

2 fa@s or lezs shacking up will never be considered as a 'marriage' by any normal person. you can pour honey on a terd, but it's still a pile of fecal matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers to take up bill recognizing hate crimes 1 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 14
News Former head of Michigan's drinking water unit f... 8 hr ubo 7
News Remaining occupiers release defiant videos mock... 9 hr feeling peachy 2
News Paddling teacher under fire (Aug '14) 12 hr MichaelX 21
News November Surprise: Obamacare Rate Hikes to Hit ... 17 hr Ritual Habitual 1
News Remaining occupiers release defiant videos mock... 17 hr JANE 5
News That Time Elizabeth Warren Accused Hillary Clin... 17 hr Fart news 13
More from around the web