EU: No Deal Reached at Nuclear Talks ...

EU: No Deal Reached at Nuclear Talks With Iran

There are 2 comments on the ABC News story from Apr 6, 2013, titled EU: No Deal Reached at Nuclear Talks With Iran. In it, ABC News reports that:

Iran and six world powers failed to reach agreement Saturday on how to reduce fears that Tehran might use its nuclear technology to make weapons, extending a series of inconclusive talks and adding to concerns the diplomatic window on reaching a deal with Tehran may soon close.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I'm all over this in Yahoo news as "Papa'

http://news.yahoo.com/no-deal-sight-final-day...

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 6, 2013
and have attracted the notorious popo trolls from Topix
hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Almaty, Kazakhstan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kazakh leader evokes Ukraine as land protests s... May '16 KAZAKH MAIDAN 1
Kazak girl (Jan '16) Jan '16 SDri g 1
News Commentary: ISIS invading Russia from within (Dec '15) Dec '15 Stephany McDowell 8
News Syrians Find Asylum in Kazakhstan (Dec '15) Dec '15 Crysis-Maximus Ma... 1
News Kazakhstan: M&K is searching for full time Engl... (Mar '11) Jan '15 Borat C Flystripper 8
News Proposed China rail expansions to stretch throu... (Jun '13) Dec '14 Muhammedkaly 8
News Turkey monitors clash between Turkish, Kazakh w... (Oct '06) Oct '14 Java 86
More from around the web