Why are american women so fat and ugly?

Posted in the Seoul, South Korea Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Lardassesmustgo

Rome, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2010
I mean, really! I am tired of constantly seeing walking bags of lard. It's disgusting. Not only are most american women fat, but they have an attitude of a supermodel, a spoiled supermodel, to be exact. As long as the subservient american men keep idolizing these over-sized bags of jelly, classy women will always be hard to find in the US of A!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
logic

Deland, FL

#2 Mar 9, 2010
You are truly a Neanderthal. I honestly hope that you do not expect people to believe that ALL American woman are overweight and all attitude. Would you prefer people to think all Asian men had small penises? Because that is your stereotype. But then again, maybe that is why you seem so hateful toward American women....they laughed at your wee-wee.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lardassesmustgo

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 13, 2010
logic wrote:
You are truly a Neanderthal. I honestly hope that you do not expect people to believe that ALL American woman are overweight and all attitude. Would you prefer people to think all Asian men had small penises? Because that is your stereotype. But then again, maybe that is why you seem so hateful toward American women....they laughed at your wee-wee.
You must be one of the retarded lardasses then, because in my post I wrote "...MOST american women are..." You made two Neanderthalesque assumptions:
1. that MOST=ALL
2. that I am asian.
All you did in your reply is nothing but proved me right. Perhaps accumulation of lard negatively affects intelligence, after all. Next time you reply to a post, make sure you read it carefully and don't make an ass of yourself.
WtF r u talking about

Mount Laurel, NJ

#4 Mar 18, 2010
I live in america and i honestly have no idea what your talking about. The only people i know who like fat girls are some black dudes i know.(no offense but i dont understand it) Down south they like girls with a little chubbier compared to up north, where I live. Everyone around here is digusted by fat chicks, and there is A LOT of hot girls. I have no idea at all where your coming from, although we do have a high obesity rate, it is without question that we have the hottest girls in the world, because we have girls from all over the world. I was seriously baffeled when i saww this thread.
Dont worry about it

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2010
no ive been everywhere america and their might be parts with less obese than others by i do not find americato have the best women in the world nor will that ever happen because the thing about america is that all the beautiful women are fucking with ugly short fat rich men and making discusting babies if you want beautiful women thats in south america and eastern europe oh and asian women are very pretty also.
Ignorant

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Mar 23, 2010
Obviously not all American women are fat, but yes there is a higher percentage in the United States than anywhere else in the world. As to your comment that everyone who's overweight has the attitude of a supermodel, you just sound really ignorant. Thats a huge generalization and many overweight women are very humble and intelligent. However, everyone has different perceptions of beauty and to say that someone is ugly just because they're overweight is simply one opinion. Even so, it's disgusting to put it in such an insulting and vulgar way. Please keep your prejudice to yourself.
Lardassesmustgo

Baltimore, MD

#7 Mar 23, 2010
Ignorant wrote:
... As to your comment that everyone who's overweight has the attitude of a supermodel, you just sound really ignorant..
And where exactly did I say that? You need to wErk on yEr reading comprehension skills. The word "MOST" does not mean "EVERYONE". More than 75% of american women are overweight, that is a known statistical fact. Most american women have stinky attitudes - that is my opinion and it is MOST probably true, although a stinky attitude is hard to measure objectively, so opinions are opinions. I suspect there will be many men, and women, who will have the same opinion as me. So who is ignorant again???
Whoburnedyou

Flint, MI

#8 Apr 2, 2010
Sir, there are many comments which you have made that need to be addressed. First of all, you have derided two other individuals because they neglected to acknowlege the word "MOST" from your original comment. "Most" by defintion means "in the majority of instances" ( Dictionary.com , defintion 2). The word majority indicates a number greater than 50%. To clarify your statement more accurately then, "more than 50% of women who are overweight have an attitude of a supermodel, a spoiled supermodel, to be exact". Statistically, 1 in 4 American women will have a severe or major depression in their lifetime and 10% of all Americans receive treatment for depression. It is estimated that many more do not receive treatment at all. One of the tell-tale symptoms of depression is low self-esteem. Given this information, it may be more accurate for you to qualify your statement to reflect that "some" or "many" overweight women have an attitude of a supermodel rather than to say that the majority (over 50%) of overweight women have this attitude.
To address your statistic that more than 75% of American women are overweight, according to a study published in the Journal of American Medicine (volume 303,#3, 1-20-10), in 2007-2008, 64.1% of women had a BMI of 25 or higher. This is hish, especially when compared with other countries around the world. What is more interesting to note though (especially as it pertains to your comment about American women being "fat") is that 72.3% of men had a BMI of 25 or higher, a relevantly higher percentage than women.
Based on these statistics, maybe it would be safer to assume that America as a whole is struggling with an epidemic of unhealthy eating habits and needs to work as a nation in order to establish healthier lifestyles rather than focusing on the idea that "the subservient american men keep idolizing these over-sized bags of jelly, classy women will always be hard to find in the US of A!"
I also find it interesting that a classy woman by your contextual definition is one who is not overweight. According to Dictionary.com , classy is defined as "of high class, rank, or grade; stylish; admirably smart; elegant". This definition does not reference the weight of a person at all, but rather their elegance or even intelligence. There are many overweight people (men and women) who are both elegant and intelligent.
I'm not sure who burned you, but you may need to seek out some counseling to deal with your issues. It seems to me that in order to have such hatred toward women who are medically overweight, you must have been hurt emotionally by someone. My hope for you is that you get some psychological counseling to deal with your emotional hurts. Then maybe you can begin to see women for what they are, people, rather than a dress size or a number on a scale.
Wakeupcall

Wyoming, PA

#9 Apr 7, 2010
Bla bla bla, Yea its true, Its true they try to twist the truth now for to many years to the point. Now Americans have a life expectancy of 50 years old.
Don't tell me, look for yourselves, its all over the net, TV papers,Schools, universities. There a revolution starting, the game is over.
Stop trying to paint that sewer on the beach as pretty. Your right its got to go away. Or we all pay for the health care in the end.
Ok, I will live to be over 80, but you will not live past 50, your fat kids to,. Someone need to kick you in the brains like a mule. understand? that's the bottom line. Disease control.
Whoburnedyou

Clarkston, MI

#10 Apr 7, 2010
Actually, I only have about a year and a half left to live here on Earth, but thanks for reminding me that I won't even make it to 50! Hopefully you will enjoy your full 80 year life span. Blessings.
IthacaNYsucksCOC K

Willingboro, NJ

#11 Apr 8, 2010
Why would you care that some men love fat women.....What wrong you cant find anyone to love you Ahhhh put a little mean on your bones come on your skinny ass cant warm up a bed in the winter lol YOU ARE ALONE AND YES YOU WILL LIVE UNTIL YOU ARE 80 ALONE AND THE FAT SOOOOOO WILL DIE AT 50 HAVING BEEN MARRIED 30 YEARS..... and eating what ever they wanted got all the dick they needed sounds GOOD to me lol
lucci

Prague, Czech Republic

#12 Apr 14, 2010
American women are not given a good image, especially outside america itself. I am in Europe and so far(sad to say), most of the american women i have met here are overweight. Some are pretty, some are not, but somehow, obesity seems to be a rather alarming issue with americans.

The thing that bothers me the most, is that Americans are getting more and more overweight each year, that the normal healthy projection of a human body is changing according to their weights.

a few decades ago, being 5'4" and 110 lbs was considered a healthy weight. NOW, in america, being 5'4" at 130lbs is considered skinny.( Some have even been labeled as anorexic when they're just healthy)

One thing that puts me off the most is that obesity/overweighted-ness is now acceptable, that they are beautiful because of their curves. That is absolutely not true. Curves are curves, and women blessed with them are fortunate. BUT, rolls of fat are NOT curves.

This problem is very psychological. As the number of overweight people increases, what used to be normal is now deviated. No one listens to the minority, the majority always wins.

but then again, this is from a european woman's point of view. I know there are obesity problems in every part of the world, but dont try to deny that america doesnt have the biggest problem.
El Capitan

San Benito, TX

#13 Apr 14, 2010
Most American women are fat and ugly because of the tolerance the men keep in this country. If men adjusted their preference to having women who were physically fit and appealing, I bet you our ladies would get the idea and start working out. If you have 3 men and 6 women, of which 3 are fit and beautiful and had the same personality and standards as the other 3 fat ladies, I bet you the fat ones would be left alone, eating ice cream, and complaining about the other women. Then again our youth has grown up with fat people walking the streets and have come to see this as “normal”. On another note, fat women have lower standards which make men who lack self-confidence more attracted to this sort because they are easier to sleep with. Ugh. Everyone has to fulfill their nature instincts after all. Finally, if we show prejudice and dislike for other things like smoking, and poor hygiene; why shouldn’t it be ok to outcast people who show no disregard for self-control when it comes to eating? This response goes completely interchangeable and can be said for both men and women.
Jess

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Apr 22, 2010
because no 1 has any self control. There are hot girls, but a lot of fat girls 2 (like me).
sardar

Philadelphia, PA

#15 May 5, 2010
I HAD A CHANCE TO GO TO RUSSIA AND I STAYED THERE FOR A FEW YEARS. AFTER RETURNING BACK TO US. I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THE DEFERENCE.IT IS BAD. AND I MEAN IT.AND THE WORST THING ABOUT THE US WOMEN THAT THEY WEAR SWEAT PANTS NO MATTER WHERE. I DON,T KNOW IF A GUY WILL LIKE SUCH DRESS.
sardar

Philadelphia, PA

#16 May 5, 2010
I DON,T MEAN TO BASH US WOMEN BUT IT IS THE TRUTH.AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT. SO FOR GOD SAKE GET IN SHAPE DON,T EAT JUNK FOOD SPECIALLY LATE NIGHT. I MEAN ORDERING PIZZA AND WINGS.
sardar

Philadelphia, PA

#17 May 5, 2010
WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR WHAT DO U SEE. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUY WHO LIVES WITH YOU.
fex13

Buffalo, NY

#18 May 8, 2010
Most Americans are fat or jerks. Where I live most people are over weight and the good looking ones that stay in shape are jerks unless you are one of the pretty ones (even if your skinny & avarage they treat you like crap)...That is America!

Since: Feb 09

Bellevue, WA

#19 May 11, 2010
I'm an American and I fully blame feminism for the increased waist lines in USA. Years ago, it was the woman's responsibility to cook, clean and take care of their families.

Not that feminism has kicked in full time, women now view the traditional female roles as a sign of weakness. They expect their husbands to kick in and help around the house.

Fact of the matter is that men usually don't do very well in the kitchen. So, American families now either go out for meals and often this means going out to McDonalds or they do shop for prepackaged junky meals at the supermarket. Americans do not follow age old recipes that people from other parts of the planet do.

The net result is fat people. Now men tend to be much more active than women do so we are not AS fat as our women. But the fact remains that Americans usually are ugly fat.

Yes it is sad when a lady is 5'6 and 150 lbs who considers herself sexy and skinny. Well sorry to say, she's not.
LardAssesMustGo

Rome, NY

#20 May 11, 2010
fex13 wrote:
Most Americans are fat or jerks. Where I live most people are over weight and the good looking ones that stay in shape are jerks unless you are one of the pretty ones (even if your skinny & avarage they treat you like crap)...That is America!
I couldn't agree more. That's why I don't make friends with Americans, largely because Americans are so self-absorbed that the word "friend" has taken a completely different meaning in this fake culture. Long live American Foreigners!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seoul, South Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Korean Air 'nut rage' scandal: 5 things to know... 21 hr Ainu 6
Seoul's Mayor Apologizes for Nixing Gay Rights ... Dec 25 Ainu 26
Korean Women marrying American men (Nov '08) Dec 23 stupidonmyforehead 81
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... Dec 21 wild child 6
Japan's PM says no change to comfort women apology (Mar '14) Dec 19 Weltfrieden 77
Several hurt after American jet meets turbulence Dec 17 Observation 1
Fujita Kanko Goes Global with Seoul Hotel Openi... Dec 17 CSilver 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:16 am PST