New naval muscle for the Philippines

Oct 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Saipan Tribune

As Saipan watches the west Pacific military situation evolving all around us, here's a story that will interest many residents: Over the past few weeks the Philippine navy has scored at least one, and maybe even two, additions to its fleet.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
morons united

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

The best way to superiority (not) competitiveness (yes) is to build your own stuff it not only saves money it alsdo help with the industrialization and employ filipinos and develop many different skills such as managemnts engineering pipefitting electricians tool shop keepers janitorials and many more.
juan pablo

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

morons united wrote:
The best way to superiority (not) competitiveness (yes) is to build your own stuff it not only saves money it alsdo help with the industrialization and employ filipinos and develop many different skills such as managemnts engineering pipefitting electricians tool shop keepers janitorials and many more.
If they made warships like they made roads here nevamind being a sailor-many times when see i road construction i see NO REBAR-maybe if we make warships someone will use cardboard painted grey.Lol
morons united

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

juan pablo wrote:
<quoted text>
If they made warships like they made roads here nevamind being a sailor-many times when see i road construction i see NO REBAR-maybe if we make warships someone will use cardboard painted grey.Lol
Yeah cutting corners are widely practiced but they make pretty good high rise condos and hotels the only thing is warships doesn't make money but it makes you spend lots of money. The way humans conduct their lives who can tell how and when the world ends.
BALLOONMAN

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

morons united wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah cutting corners are widely practiced but they make pretty good high rise condos and hotels the only thing is warships doesn't make money but it makes you spend lots of money. The way humans conduct their lives who can tell how and when the world ends.
stories are beginning to circulate of shoddy built hi-rises in cebu and now also in manila.

only a matter of time before one comes tumbling down. one decent quake shake and the news will full of crying women, as it is the fav scene of all of the news programs here.
BALLOONMAN

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

juan pablo wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN. you have to conclude that someone got all of that rebar since it had to be in the engineering specs, so who got the rebar?

the gov cant maintain anything to keep it up in full working order , so whats the point in adding more ships to the already one or two that they are floating around with worn out spare parts?

ship yards building war ships in the pilipins? OMG!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

BALLOONMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
stories are beginning to circulate of shoddy built hi-rises in cebu and now also in manila.
only a matter of time before one comes tumbling down. one decent quake shake and the news will full of crying women, as it is the fav scene of all of the news programs here.
crying is without doubt the peoples favrotie pastime. Sure their are crying kids around every corner but what I mean is just turn on the Tv and go to Cinema one the tagalog movie channel. I would bet anything there is someone crying with 3 or 4 onlookers watching hanging in every sniffle.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
crying is without doubt the peoples favrotie pastime. Sure their are crying kids around every corner but what I mean is just turn on the Tv and go to Cinema one the tagalog movie channel. I would bet anything there is someone crying with 3 or 4 onlookers watching hanging in every sniffle.
So what if they are crying, leave them alone. And why don't you go and cry with them too. Stop criticizing people who're crying, people crying are not a criminal offense, crying is good to stimulate your brain cells and your lungs. idiot. you heard the baby crying? it's good for their lungs .

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Uhhhhmmmm no you ignorant slut. When a bata even a ten peso bata like in your family wales and screams crying yes that expansion of the lungs makes them stronger. But not simple crying with tears rolling down the face.

And laughing stimulates the brain far more than crying. Which means you have made us smarter for being the butt if our jokes. Keep up the good work!
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>So what if they are crying, leave them alone. And why don't you go and cry with them too. Stop criticizing people who're crying, people crying are not a criminal offense, crying is good to stimulate your brain cells and your lungs. idiot. you heard the baby crying? it's good for their lungs .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kyongsang-Bukto, South Korea Discussions

Search the Kyongsang-Bukto, South Korea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Guangzhou to face Wanderers in ACL quarterfinals May '14 Ainu 1
Koreas trade fire; island residents in shelters Mar '14 Jane 1
NKorea warns of tensions over US-SKorea war games Jan '14 petertrapasso 1
Australian troops join S. Korea-U.S. landing drill (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ahomana 14
NKorea seizes SKorean fishing boat amid tension (Aug '10) Aug '10 Got it now 4
Letter about shooting Korean War refugees went ... (Apr '07) Apr '10 wann 9
Coming Events (Nov '09) Nov '09 abdulrahman alhatlani 1
•••
•••