Tens of Thousands Rally in South Korea

Tens of Thousands Rally in South Korea

There are 2 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 25, 2006, titled Tens of Thousands Rally in South Korea . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Tens of thousands of South Korean workers rallied Saturday against a free-trade agreement with the United States, calling for the proposed deal to be scrapped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Old Sailor

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2006
They're not so dumb.... what wacko greedy politician came up with the idea of FTA's anyway? Wasn't that one of Bush 1's ideas?
Tamara MN

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 26, 2006
I'm glad they are protesting. They would get more American jobs then we would ever get from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kwangju-Jikhalsi, South Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leader of Korean Bishops Says 'We Must Be a Poo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Listen to the Word 1
News South Korea ferry captain faces homicide charge... (May '14) May '14 Crush Em 2013 2
News Serum potassium levels linked to long-term mort... (Apr '14) Apr '14 humanSpirit 1
News Vietnamese director Minh to receive Kim DJ Nobe... (Aug '13) Aug '13 soon rather then ... 1
News SEOUL: Online writing: iCrazy or Internet democ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 fukuda 1
News Former Sex Slaves Sue Japanese Rockers Over Insult (Mar '13) Mar '13 boil 1
News Korean taste (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jenny_Kim 1
More from around the web