Kenya leads medal standings in Daegu

Aug 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kenya Broadcasting Corporation

Kenya currently leads the medal standings at the World championships in Daegu South Korea with a total of six medals , 2 gold , 2 silver and 2 bronze after Kenyan athletes swept all the podium positions in the Women' s marathon and 10,000m respectively.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Simiyu tony

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Kenyans have a high a chance of finishing among top five,if not the best.They have a formidable team of experienced athletes.Perhaps to set themselves a stride ahead,kenyans need to delve more seriouly in short races like 100m.Areas like paul vault,javellin and discus should also be addressed.Go kenyans go.
Kakajoz

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Heko!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Daegu, South Korea Discussions

Search the Daegu, South Korea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gas Buyers Poised to Commit on South Korea Atom... (Oct '13) Oct '13 BDV 1
Global energy meet highlights challenge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 LessHypeMoreFact 1
SKorea holds elections amid NKorea launch plans (Apr '12) Apr '12 Gravediggers 2
N.Korea Jammed U.S. Reconnaissance Plane GPS (Sep '11) Sep '11 dingoes ate my baby 3
TMW: EPS Ready for Rollout (Aug '11) Aug '11 Private 1
Year's worst yellow dust chokes Kor... (May '11) May '11 Keirdre 1
Viet Nam attends tourism expo in South Korea (Apr '11) Apr '11 NGUOI VIET UK 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••