Two Koreas fail to narrow differences...

Two Koreas fail to narrow differences, agree to hold another talks Wednesday

There are 1 comment on the Korea Herald story from Feb 8, 2011, titled Two Koreas fail to narrow differences, agree to hold another talks Wednesday. In it, Korea Herald reports that:

News Two Koreas fail to narrow differences, agree to hold another talks Wednesday 2011-02-08 21:42 The two Koreas failed to narrow their differences at their working-level military talks Tuesday and will hold more talks Wednesday at the inter-Korean border village of Panmunjeom, Seoul's Defense Ministry said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Korea Herald.

“What is ChurchOfAnimated Bunny?”

Since: Dec 10

Infinidox - infinite paradox

#1 Feb 8, 2011
It's hard to make progress when one side comes to talk and the other just uses the talking for stalling purposes - but at any rate I suppose it cools tensions between the two Koreas at present.

It might be useful to talk about changing the name of South Korea to something less linked to the North. Then North Korea would be without a south and would logically have to change its name. That silly name thing might turn out useful in the long run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheonan, South Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tanks (Feb '15) Feb '15 Chai 1
News N.Korean Army Chief Fingered in Syria Connectio... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Syrian 1
News N.Korean Army Chief Fingered in Syria Connection (Jun '13) Jun '13 Syrian 1
News North Korea says it will cut key military hotline (Mar '13) Apr '13 truth always beat... 14
News North Korea Rocket Strike Threat Targets US (Mar '13) Mar '13 Henry 22
News World leaders slam North Korea, Iran (Jun '10) Feb '13 Tasmaniac 34
News South Korean Regime Accused of Provoking DPRK (Oct '12) Oct '12 fukuda 1
More from around the web