SKorea decides to withdraw remaining SKorean workers at jointly run factory in North Korea

Full story: The Washington Post

South Korean Unification Minister Ryoo Kihl-jae leaves after a news conference at Government Complex in Seoul, South Korea, Friday, April 26, 2013.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2013

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

DPRK will make a sea of molten men out of all who oppose them. Not even mighty china will stand against them.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

YOU ARE A SLUG DUNG! DPRK WILL CRUSH YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BACKWARDS ARMY INTO DUST. SK IS JUST A FLY TO DPRK, AND CHINA IS JUST ANOTHER FLY. DPRK HAS AN ARMY OF 9MILLION PATRIOTS AND THEY WILL SMOTHER YOU LIKE A TIGER ON A MOUSE! HA!
DENG wrote:
OF COURSE THE JAPAN-STYLE THINKERS IN "SOUTH" KOREA ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED AS IS THE MOB OF KILLERS IN THE USA AS THEY ALL FOLLOW THE FASCIST LINE OF BEHAVIOR RUNNING 300,000 TROOPS UP TO THE DPR OF KOREA BORDER ARMED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND THEY WANT COOPERATION?
Allen

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

RACE wrote:
YOU ARE A SLUG DUNG! DPRK WILL CRUSH YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BACKWARDS ARMY INTO DUST. SK IS JUST A FLY TO DPRK, AND CHINA IS JUST ANOTHER FLY. DPRK HAS AN ARMY OF 9MILLION PATRIOTS AND THEY WILL SMOTHER YOU LIKE A TIGER ON A MOUSE! HA!
<quoted text>
all talk, no action.dprk would fall like a house of cards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kaesong, North Korea Discussions

Search the Kaesong, North Korea Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Koreas begin talks on reopening joint factory park (Jul '13) Jul '13 lolol 2
Koreas start talks on reopening joint factory (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
2 Koreas talk in border village after tensions (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ye sTart pOp 2
South Korea to withdraw final workers from join... (Apr '13) Jun '13 New China 10
North and South Korea meet, set stage for highe... (Jun '13) Jun '13 man in world 2
Koreas agree to meeting in bid to ease tensions (Jun '13) Jun '13 man in world 3
Koreas to meet in border village Sunday after t... (Jun '13) Jun '13 fukuda 1
•••
•••