N Korea suspends last project with South

N Korea suspends last project with South

There are 3 comments on the News24 story from Apr 8, 2013, titled N Korea suspends last project with South. In it, News24 reports that:

South Korean soldiers set up barricades across the road linking North Korea's Kaesong Industrial Complex at a military check point in Paju near the demilitarised zone dividing the two Koreas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Save the planet from the crazy stalinist dictators of north korea!
Albanin-Iranin Friendship

Podgorica, Montenegro

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Jews rule this world...
thumper

Hagersville, Canada

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Albanin-Iranin Friendship wrote:
Jews rule this world...
unfortunantly money rules the world, human greed affects all mankind not just the Jews. Also please refrain from spouting hitler propaganda.
PS.. I am not a Jew

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaesong, North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. says North Korean submarine missing Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Koreas begin talks on reopening joint factory park (Jul '13) Jul '13 lolol 2
News Koreas start talks on reopening joint factory (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News 2 Koreas talk in border village after tensions (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ye sTart pOp 2
News South Korea to withdraw final workers from join... (Apr '13) Jun '13 New China 10
News North and South Korea meet, set stage for highe... (Jun '13) Jun '13 man in world 2
News Koreas agree to meeting in bid to ease tensions (Jun '13) Jun '13 man in world 3
More from around the web