North Korea to Suspend Naval Hotline With South

Full story: The New York Times
North Korea said on Thursday that it was cutting off a naval hotline used to prevent clashes on its disputed sea border with South Korea , while the South conducted a large naval drill in a show of force following the apparent sinking of one of its ships by a North Korean submarine. Full Story
perhaps a movie then

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 27, 2010
Feds deliberately snub visiting N. Korean official

Full story: CTV.ca

The disclosure of what was a rare public talk from a top North Korean bureaucrat comes as Canada suspended Tuesday its already modest diplomatic relations with the reclusive regime that has been blamed for the sinking of a South Korean warship.

http://www.topix.com/world/canada/2010/05/fed...
Kat Hak Sung

San Jose, CA

#2 May 27, 2010
631. March and April/4 plot (4/2/2010)

This March is a busy month for Feds to prepare "false flag terror attacks" for Iran war and the framed drug case. The designated action day was in early March when my wife had a trip in China. Then there was another chance on March 27 when there was a family party to celebrate my mother's birthday.

U.S. positioning 'bunker-busters' for possible Iran strike
By Haaretz Service
17/03/2010

The United States is transporting 387 "bunker-buster" bombs to its air base on the island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean as part of preparations for a possible strike against Iran's nuclear facilities, according to a report in Scotland's Sunday Herald.
Neither the United States nor Israel have ruled out military action if diplomacy fails to resolve the long-running row over Iran's disputed nuclear ambitions.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1157052.h...

On 3/23, Google shuts down its search engine business in China. That once again justifies for a possible cyber attack in the Internet.

On 3/25, Osama bin Laden, in tape, threatens to kill Americans

DUBAI, March 25 (Reuters)- Osama bin Laden, in a fresh audiotape, threatened to execute any Americans taken prisoner by al Qaeda if accused Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is executed, al Jazeera television reported on Thursday.(Writing by Cynthia Johnston)
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE62O18C2...

On 3/25, The Epoch Times warned that "U.K. faces Nuclear terrorist threat."

Next day, 26 Mar 2010

A South Korean navy ship with 104 people onboard was sunk near the North Korea border on Friday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...bo...

I think if I had gone to my mother's birthday party on 3/27, the sunken South Korean war ship would have developed to a war crisis like the Tonkin Bay case in Vietnam War era. There would be "terror attack" in Europe and in the US which would lead to war on Iran.

Then how do you view the two explosions blasted Moscow's subway station which killed 38 people on 3/29? That is the continuation of the pre-preparation of the major "terror attack" planned in Europe and in US. The new action date is set on 4/4. 4/5 is Chin Ming Festival - a Chinese memorial day to recall their ancestor. 4/4 is Sunday; my family members will go to the cemetery to commemorate my father who passed away five months ago. The re-union day of my family has become the action day in Feds' plot. It becomes very evident since this January.
Kat Hak Sung

San Jose, CA

#3 May 27, 2010
635. May 21 plot (5/12/2010)

On 4/11, my relatives visited me. I have no income. They brought some money to help me. Recently, my father passed away. My brother was found having cancer and B (my brother in law) was said having heart trouble. I warned that B was the target of the Feds and it was a tactic to kill him instantly once they framed a drug case on him.

Trying to find a flaw in my theory, B asked me, "I imported containers of umbrellas, how could the Feds make sure the umbrella I delivered had drugs inside?" That's a reasonable question. So the key was at the man who prepared the order. That is W.H.W.(Warehouse worker) He manages all the merchandise in warehouse and picks up them for each order. I allege he is an undercover Chinese agent.

Why? W.H.W. applied a job in B's company in 1994.(or in early 1995) It was the time when I couldn’t bear the E.M. wave weapon radiation from the Feds and went to Shanghai.(From July 1994 to May 1995) In China I found I was still harassed by Chinese secret police,(see "15. EM sleep wave in China (4)" and "617.

Manipulate stock market in China (12/21/09)") Obviously, Feds had established a partnership with Chinese secret police at that time and had some Chinese agents worked in my case since.

The reason I gave to B: 1. B is a man with bad temper. The former warehouse workers came and left. They couldn't stand with his rudeness. W.H.W. came and stays until now. It's 16 years long. He has a mission.

2. W.H.W. came from Macau, where he worked for Xin-Wah News agency. It's a Chinese state running organization, famous for its intelligence work.

3. W.H.W. has green card (alien resident) for at least 16 years. He never attempted to get a US citizenship.

That's because he plays the role of "foreign agent" with which the Feds could apply a surveillance warrant from FISA court easily. He is just a plant. The real target is B.

The similar figure is C-lady.(Chinese lady) C-lady applied a job in my wife's company in same period in 94(95) while I was in China. Like W.H.W., she stays since. It is 16 years now. Her travel Visa expired long time ago, so she is an illegal immigrant for 16 years. That doesn't affect her job because she worked for the Feds.

You see, that's how Feds gets legal warrant to monitor US citizens. With the help of foreign secret police,(here it's China's) they play the FISA court rule. They put my brother in law and my wife under surveillance by planting two "foreign agents" in their offices for as long as 16 years.

The same tactic they have used in Mid-east. Bin Laden is the similar living plant. He had been to Sudan, and then Sudan was bombed by missiles. Bin Laden had offered Saddam for co-operation. Saddam refused. So Bush had to start the war with the excuse of "W.M.D.". Taliban leader accepts Bin Laden, and then Afghan was invaded.

I revealed that two planted "foreign agents" on 4/11. Several days later, there was a notice in Library.

"Santa Clara County Library will be closed on Friday, May 21 for staff development day". The tactic is familiar. Feds like to do the arrest on Friday, so they will have three days to murder in jail without disturb.(the next two days are weekend) I think the Feds planned a new plot on 5/21. It's 40 days from 4/11 to 5/21. The time they needed to place a big order to B (my brother in law) and having that goods shipped.(of course, planted with drugs)

Beware there will be framed drug case on May 21. Also beware there will be big terror attack taking place in Europe and US and followed stock market crash and financial crisis worldwide, and internet attack, big disaster as well.
Kat Hak Sung

San Jose, CA

#4 May 27, 2010
636. Later development proved my allegation (5/27/2010)

On Mar. 26, a South Korean navy ship was sunk in an explosion - one day before the planned arrest in a framed drug case. In #631. I wrote:“I think if I had gone to my mother's birthday party on 3/27, the sunken South Korean war ship would have developed to a war crisis like the Tonkin Bay case in Vietnam War era. There would be "terror attack" in Europe and in the US which would lead to war on Iran.

In #635, I alleged that Feds had planned a new plot on May 21. Later development repeated the similar process of Mar. 26 plot. On May 17, Epoch Time reported that the South Korea government would announce to the world the result of their investigation on the sunk warship on May 20 - one day before the framed case I alleged before. Once again, war crisis in Korea was created to distract their domestic mission.

As usual, war on Iran is part of the plot. So we saw the news:

"US sets deal for sanctions against Iran

By David E. Sanger and Mark Landler

New York times, 5-19-2010

Washington - The Obama administration announced an agreement Tuesday with other major powers, including Russia and China, to impose a fourth set of sanctions on Iran over its nuclear program, setting the stage for an intense tug of war with Tehran as it attempts to avoid passage of the penalties by the full U.N. Security Council."

The timing - May 19 - is accordance with the main plot.

Iran obviously felt the coming threat of war and had made a compromise.

Quote, "Iran agrees to ship uranium abroad

Move seen as attempt to avoid sanctions for enrichment program (Associated Press, May 18, 2010)"

Iran's action couldn't save it from sanction. The war is prepared for a long time. So US hurried announced the agreement next day despite Iran's retreat.

The attempt of war in Korea and Iran,(the announcement on May 19 and 20) proved what I said that the Feds would distract the framed case by terror attack and war. It also proves my allegation is very correct that the planned date is May 21.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaesong, North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Koreas begin talks on reopening joint factory park (Jul '13) Jul '13 lolol 2
Koreas start talks on reopening joint factory (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
2 Koreas talk in border village after tensions (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ye sTart pOp 2
South Korea to withdraw final workers from join... (Apr '13) Jun '13 New China 10
North and South Korea meet, set stage for highe... (Jun '13) Jun '13 man in world 2
Koreas agree to meeting in bid to ease tensions (Jun '13) Jun '13 man in world 3
Koreas to meet in border village Sunday after t... (Jun '13) Jun '13 fukuda 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:31 am PST