North Korea's Threats: Predicable Pattern Or Provocation?

Apr 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Public Radio

Patrick Cronin , senior adviser and senior director of the Asia-Pacific Security Program, Center for a New American Security Nicholas Eberstadt , Henry Wendt Chair in Political Economy, American Enterprise Institute Tong Kim , visiting professor, University of North Korean Studies The North Korean government officially suspended operations at the ... (more)

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2013
Fox Adler

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Apr 8, 2013
It's a Provocation. This Incident is Not like the others. They are More Daring and Confident. I believe they think they are Ready to Strike the USA and WIN...Silly as it might Sound...That what I Think they Think.
The Thinker

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Apr 9, 2013
North Korea is trying to go as far it can "without overstepping the line" to be "a pain in the neck.
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#3 Apr 9, 2013
The Thinker wrote:
North Korea is trying to go as far it can "without overstepping the line" to be "a pain in the neck.
you ment pain in the a** didn't you.. I understand
The Thinker

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Apr 9, 2013
Yes, you are right. North Korea is a real pain in the rear end.
The Angelino

United States

#5 Apr 11, 2013
North Korea poses a major threat to the U.S. its time we act before they get more advanced and have the means to strike the mainland ,the whole pacific coast ,probably Los Angeles would be their first target. We had a lot less to go on in Iraq and we took them out so what's the hold up with these North Koreans? Enough is enough we need to take them out now!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaesong-Si, North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Koreas begin talks on reopening joint factory park (Jul '13) Jul '13 lolol 2
Koreas start talks on reopening joint factory (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
2 Koreas talk in border village after tensions (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ye sTart pOp 2
South Korea to withdraw final workers from join... (Apr '13) Jun '13 New China 10
North and South Korea meet, set stage for highe... (Jun '13) Jun '13 man in world 2
Koreas agree to meeting in bid to ease tensions (Jun '13) Jun '13 man in world 3
Koreas to meet in border village Sunday after t... (Jun '13) Jun '13 fukuda 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kaesong-Si, North Korea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••