NKorea cuts ties with South, raises w...

NKorea cuts ties with South, raises war rhetoric

There are 6 comments on the LA Daily News story from May 25, 2010, titled NKorea cuts ties with South, raises war rhetoric. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A South Korean K1 tank fires during an exercise to prepare for a possible surprise attack by North Korea, near the demilitarized zone separating the two Koreas in Yeoncheon, South Korea, on Tuesday, May 25, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

sick of the crap

Whittier, CA

#1 May 25, 2010
Hey, what the hell. The good ole USA needs another project to waste a bunch of money and lives on. Go for it, dudes!!
Good Ole Boy

Winchester, CA

#2 May 26, 2010
They want nukes we should let them dinks see some nukes up close and personal. Tired of there BS.
Common Sense

Winchester, CA

#3 May 26, 2010
"It also resumed a propaganda offensive - including blaring Western music into the North and dropping leaflets by balloon."

Just take the illegal ice cream trucks that turn residential neighborhoods into third-world carnivals with their public address address systems that blare nursery rhymes over and over ad nauseum and send them to the DMZ. The North Koreans will surrender in a day.
George W Bush

United States

#4 May 26, 2010
WWIII about to break out ..Obama better start apologizing for something ..Then send Bill Clinton with a bunch of cash and pretend it was his diplomatic skills that stopped the war ..Who the hell do they think they are fooling?

“Fick?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 May 26, 2010
Thank you George Bush and Dick Cheney for 8 years of developing anti-nuke missile technology. I sleep well at night knowing that we have the capabilities sitting on the shores of Hawaii to pick off any missile fired from NK. I feel protected knowing that we have a fleet of nuclear submarines patrolling the pacific ready to fry that lil munchkin Kim. Not to mention the build up at Vandenberg if it should get to that. It won't. Hat's off to you W.
petronius maximus

Croatia

#6 May 26, 2010
war rhetoric. how south korea will punish north korea. new war? naval offensive? plane attacks? artillery attacks? no. only war rhetoric. what can south korea i obama. just nothing, only rhetoric

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaesong-Si, North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. says North Korean submarine missing Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Koreas begin talks on reopening joint factory park (Jul '13) Jul '13 lolol 2
News Koreas start talks on reopening joint factory (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News 2 Koreas talk in border village after tensions (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ye sTart pOp 2
News South Korea to withdraw final workers from join... (Apr '13) Jun '13 New China 10
News North and South Korea meet, set stage for highe... (Jun '13) Jun '13 man in world 2
News Koreas agree to meeting in bid to ease tensions (Jun '13) Jun '13 man in world 3
More from around the web