James S. Robbins: Do Iranians already...

James S. Robbins: Do Iranians already have nuclear bombs?

There are 3 comments on the Daily Press & Argus story from Mar 4, 2013, titled James S. Robbins: Do Iranians already have nuclear bombs?. In it, Daily Press & Argus reports that:

That will certainly change when President Barack Obama lands this month in Israel, where the issue is at the top of the agenda.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Press & Argus.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Do they actually have aliens from a moon of Saturn leading their weapons development? Have they already developed a bio weapon that can wipe out most of the known world?

An article that asks but does not answer is nothing more than rabble-rousing. We attacked Iraq based on such speculation. Concrete evidence or STFU.
pig bennis

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 Mar 4, 2013
If..... what if.... maybe..... perhaps.... bull shit!!!!!!
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Whether they have nukes or not, Netanyahu already gave Obama an ultimatum to attack Iran, must do it sometime this year before Iran gets too strong. China and russia are arming them with the latest weaponry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hwanghae-Bukto, North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kim Jong Un's saber rattling is more worrying t... (Jul '15) 11 hr BIKSU 853
News Japan may accelerate missile defence upgrades i... Nov '16 Ainu 22
News Lost cause? North Korea nuke threat awaits next... Oct '16 Fit2Serve 14
News Meet Azalea the smoking chimp, new star at Pyon... Oct '16 Sneaky Pete 1
News Clinton says US could 'ring China with missile ... Oct '16 Fundie Sniffling 4
News N Korean missile advances expose Japan in two-d... Oct '16 Ainu 10
News Japan defense papers raises concerns about Chin... Sep '16 Ainu 17
More from around the web